Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

This game is going to end 8-7 but I’m not sure who wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Stars still suck in OT

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
lol of course.. first game this year they clearly deserved to win and it's an OT loss.

Brossoit had an excellent game, stole both points for Vegas.

I guess the Stars could expect to be on the opposite side of one of these after stealing 3 OT wins.. Nice to see them have a good game for the first time in the season.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school

Dinosaur Gum
Every shot a goal

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

The Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Atkinson owns

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

sedative posted:

Cam Atkinson is my all-time favorite Flyer

all-time!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Koskonen loving blows

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

triple sulk posted:

Atkinson owns

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Atkinson was the best get in a long time

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

lmao I loving love the flyers

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

He was offside, but I'll take it

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Daaamn that was a snipe from gaudreau. Desmith was a long way out but that was a pinpoint top corner shot

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I was super worried about the 5 on 3 but Flames managed to hold on. That can only mean good things going into the second!

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Great job by Justin Faulk instigating a fight with Kadri to put the Avs on the PP

lol yep, goal by the avs right as the PP expires. gently caress you justin faulk

edit: or not? maybe they were offsides?

Mike_V fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Oct 29, 2021

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Pens looking like their talent deficiency is catching up with them a bit unfortunately.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
lol Johnny “AW gently caress”

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That's an awesome pass to Johnny Hockey wow

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

kuemper let in a bad one from parayko. avs goalie situation is looking like a weak spot for them

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Is Arizona going to win a single game this year?

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Jaskin respectfully declines an open net opportunity.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
The Bruins: they do not want to score no mo

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Gudbranson “What if I just fall down to make things interesting”

Like, whyyyyyy.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Markstrom straight up winning this game for Calgary lol. Whatever.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lmao Zucker manages to find the arm and not the net somehow

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Whoever the goalie coach is in Pittsburgh needs to stop these goalies from cheating so much christ almighty.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
The Pens have dominated the vast majority of the past two games only to lose a combined 6-0.

hockey.txt

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Calgary just giving it to them.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

grack posted:

Is Arizona going to win a single game this year?

Absolutely not. They are so bad lol

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

The Pens have dominated the vast majority of the past two games only to lose a combined 6-0.

hockey.txt

They literally do not get 'a save' and apparently used all their goals up against Toronto. With some amount of talent back into the lineup I think they're fine in the regular season, but as I said before unless they do something to deal with the at best NHL average 0 GSAA experience they're going to be dumpstered in the playoffs.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

blues looking really bad without saad and o'reilly tonight

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

They literally do not get 'a save' and apparently used all their goals up against Toronto. With some amount of talent back into the lineup I think they're fine in the regular season, but as I said before unless they do something to deal with the at best NHL average 0 GSAA experience they're going to be dumpstered in the playoffs.

Jarry has been fine but I'm still not exactly confident in him. But goalies are dumb so I'm not sure acquiring a new one would make any difference either. It's all loving random with that position

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

I think Kadri received a minor penalty for having a stick swung at his head. Binnington is still a psychopath.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lmfao that owns

E: the flyers I mean lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Vancouver Canucks are dogshit garbage

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hahahahahahahahaha

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
where'd i put that whisky, I'm gonna need it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

This is gonna be one of those fun-but-very-dumb-kinda games, I hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

good heel kick