Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

epic meme sir

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I know KFC isn't the best but it's all I got. Please don't KFC shame.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

5 golden manbabies you owe me a new keyboard sir

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Jordan Rodgers is extra funny because he tried a go at being a pro QB and couldn't even make it in the CFL

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1453775330871742472?s=20

Randall Cobb number one wide receiver

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Call Jeff Janis

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

All this time Joe's been trying to secure food for the hungry, but Ben's been leading by example.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DariusLikewise posted:

epic meme sir
thx op but i didnt make it

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Go retire off into the sunset JJ Watt, you're the best player the Texans have ever had and I look forward to you making the HoF in 5-10 years.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Kirios posted:

Go retire off into the sunset JJ Watt, you're the best player the Texans have ever had and I look forward to you making the HoF in 5-10 years.

He was having a good season, I’m sure he will come back next year.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I'm sure he will come back

I very much doubt it

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1453774809280745474

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

So basically he'll be back by Week 12.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Ask Russ for some nanobubbles.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/espn/status/1453764752962899975?t=Jm6vkRlOeCM-PLK966duGw&s=19

Bucs Brady is much more likeable than Pats Brady

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Going back into his bacta tank. Back by week 9 and injured by 10

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yeah it's weird and frankly annoying

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I get strong vibes Tom Brady hired a PR firm to advise him on how to be more likeable, so that we'd forget his horrible crimes like deflating footballs and kissing his kid on the mouth.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

seiferguy posted:

I get strong vibes Tom Brady hired a PR firm to advise him on how to be more likeable, so that we'd forget his horrible crimes like deflating footballs and kissing his kid on the mouth.

That's right he is a cheater and should not be respected. Also the crypto stuff!

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

seiferguy posted:

The huge shift in Brady's attitude and PR shift seemed to happen right after he got caught with the Trump hat in his locker

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

seiferguy posted:

What if Belichick is actually an energy vampire who was feeding on Touchdown Tom?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

It's probably a lot more fun being the GOAT when your coach isn't also a GOAT who makes a point to treat you like any other shitheel on the team

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Hot Diggity! posted:

That's right he is a cheater and should not be respected. Also the crypto stuff!

Yeah, the crypto bullshit should negate any good feelings you get from whatever his PR flack fed him

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Cthulu Carl posted:

What if Belichick is actually an energy vampire who was feeding on Touchdown Tom?

This is probably what happened

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Freaquency posted:

Yeah, the crypto bullshit should negate any good feelings you get from whatever his PR flack fed him

liked and subscribed

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

He's chilled out just like when it's the second semester of your senior year in high school and you're just cruisin'

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Cthulu Carl posted:

I refuse to believe Belichick and Colin Robinson are one in the same!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I enjoyed listening to him on the Manningcast, even if he ended up insulting every defensive player in the NFL.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

What if Tom Brady counts out Touchdown Tom?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It'll be Randall Cobb, Amari Rodgers, and Equanimeous St. Brown tonight.

I expect to see the Packers run a ton of 22 and 12 tonight. Maybe even 23. I've been wanting to see Dillon and Jones on the field at the same time and what sort of insanity we could get out of it and it looks like tonight will be the perfect opportunity for it.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

bobjr posted:

What if Tom Brady counts out Touchdown Tom?

Have you ever seen Tom Brady and Touchdown Tom in the same room together? Hmmmmm :thunk:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

SKULL.GIF posted:

I expect to see the Packers run a ton of 22 and 12 tonight. Maybe even 23. I've been wanting to see Dillon and Jones on the field at the same time and what sort of insanity we could get out of it and it looks like tonight will be the perfect opportunity for it.

Jones and Dillon on the field together is called the Pony package and they've used it a few times. It's worked pretty well in limited usage. They did it with Jones and Williams from time to time too.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i created and posted the meme at the top of the page.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
It's a good meme.

Also, I'm ready for gruntling.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'm betting on a lot of Aaron Jones, Tonyan, and Cobb. Those are the only guys Rodgers actually seems to want to throw to besides Adams

Plus a lot of run plays. Dillon and Jones packages would be pretty sweet fs

MoaM posted:

It's a good meme.

Also, I'm ready for gruntling.

What's a gruntling? Besides an enemy from Banjo-Kazooie

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Besides that? Something like...when Rodgers gets mad at the Green Bay D (unlikely to happen, tbh...the getting mad part).

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Cavauro posted:

i created and posted the meme at the top of the page.
i appreciate the meme. thank u

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Now that’s a meme you can set your watch to