Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

“I guess we’re pissing off the right people” or something similar, basically trying to gb2016 it by pretending all criticism of a project is inherently bigoted

He shoulda elaborated b/c if he was talking about the imdb thing then it seems like not a big deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

He shoulda elaborated b/c if he was talking about the imdb thing then it seems like not a big deal.

he is... bitchmade

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

When leto atrides bit the poison capsule, Piter should have said "Uh oh, Stinky"

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

indigi posted:

burger Kingo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Eternals??????? Eternally bad :cool:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

it rules, no one in that movie is having fun except maybe Duncan when hes slaughtering people

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Judakel posted:

he is... bitchmade

Can't argue w/ this

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

kingo has died

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I laughed when I learned Duncan's full name.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

a second phastos has hit the towers

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I haven't seen Dunc yet but I still hold that the aesthetic should have been 40k crossed with Lynch with pure acid sprinkled on top

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
man I love watching Frasier but I cannot stand watching Kelsey Grammer making out with chicks. it's just too much.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

“I guess we’re pissing off the right people” or something similar, basically trying to gb2016 it by pretending all criticism of a project is inherently bigoted

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Is Kingo okay?

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Nichael posted:

Is Kingo okay?

king-no

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
Kingo

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Phastos, Druig and Sprite

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Serf posted:

but if there's one thing lynch did better than villeneuve its the sets.

lmao goons

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

YaketySass posted:

Phastos, Druig and Sprite

ah yes, the British naval tradition

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
where is kingo? is he safe? is he alright?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Kingo took so much hgh the mouse was grossed out and had Kingo liquidated

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
they have gom jabbars now?

they have gom jabbars now

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

Forceholy posted:

Was THX—1138 any good?

It's better than roller ball and Soylent green imo

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/LeeDawsonPT/status/1453699344293629961

Serf
May 5, 2011

there's like 3 jokes in the movie, they each get at best a light chuckle

seeing this in the theater was surreal lol. she's talking about the magical experience of seeing movies in a theater while being totally alone

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the federal government has authorized the use of emergency FEMA funds to support The Eternals and will call in the National Guard if Kingo is threatened

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

marxism is when you think capitalism is pretty good, actually. capital lives vampire-like, but in a mostly good way.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Marxism doesn’t care about your feelings

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
this work of art takes a relationship that's obfuscated by layers of overlapping bureaucracies and reduces it to it's most basic form, which is not a valid critique because you're not addressing anything that literally happened in the real world so it doesn't count, it doesn't count because it's fake lalalalala

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

you could apply this to basically all of CSPAM

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

this work of art takes a relationship that's obfuscated by layers of overlapping bureaucracies and reduces it to it's most basic form, which is not a valid critique because you're not addressing anything that literally happened in the real world so it doesn't count, it doesn't count because it's fake lalalalala

aerodynamic brain

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
So I've been rewatching Venture Bros and it really should have ended after Season 4.

I mean, Operation P.R.O.M. would have been a great series ending. Season 5 is just kind of there to tie up loose ends before the Ventures move to New York. I get that the theme of later episodes is growing from failure, but I don't need to watch Doc Hammer or Jackson Public wank themselves over their obscure knowledge of the New York music and art scene.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I agree that 5 is the weakest season and you can feel it struggling to break apart from everything they spent years building to try and do something new, but I think 6 and 7 are still really good.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I thought the New York setting change made the show significantly better, which made it all the dumber that it was cancelled soon after. I hope the movie isn't a one time thing.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I know what these words individually mean but I am struggling to read this.

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Hes saying youre dumb

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Nichael posted:

I know what these words individually mean but I am struggling to read this.

reducing the depredations of the capitalist economic system to “evil billionaires who take personal pleasure in hurting people are the problem” is liberal nonsense and a dumb person’s idea of anticapitalism

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

like if tomorrow there was a global, inviolable law enforced by Jesus and Buddha and God that limited absolute personal net worth to $500 million and married couples to $850 million, almost nobody on Earth would notice a change in their material conditions. a relative handful of dekamillionaires would become centimillionaires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicAcne
May 25, 2014
Is Chloe Zhao an interesting director or was all the praise due to her talking poo poo about China and how great it is to be in the Land of the Free TM?

ToxicAcne has issued a correction as of 17:24 on Oct 29, 2021