Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Manifisto posted:

oof, rough night. you wouldn't believe the stuff that's hidden in the walls, and how much of it is not dead, at least not technically. good thing I'm getting paid for this.

Lmao I read this and thought about that meme with the intern being incredulous saying "you guys are getting paid?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

What a loving rough snipe. Uhhh, yeah the attic is the place to be! You will definitely not be drained of blood and have your soul enslaved for all eternity! Hahaha, why would you ask that?

Heather Papps

hello friend

if my body was a house my head would be the attic, i think

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Your head would be the garage since by the time the sun rises next, it'll be detached. I mean, because it'll have a car driven into it and I'll be using it to store all my pickaxes and chainsaws. I mean, uh. Yeah I agree it would be the attic.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

Heather Papps posted:

i brought some cards, would anyone care to gamble?

i'm all in with the hinges, believing I could maybe gamble them into some loose screws of marbles covered in dust

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
*shuffling loose pieces of roofing tile and dealing them out*

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

well i'm currently a little broke, but i'm about to come into about nine thousand dollars, if you'll accept an i.o.u.?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm going to start looking around for "clues" and "drugs"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I'm going to start looking around for "clues" and "drugs"

i think i found a "clue" please join me in the bathroom where the shower has been turned on, full hot
*makes the joint hand gesture*

biosterous

hi everyone in the attic, you seem like you're having a good time so i'm just gonna scoop up my entire pile of pumpkins and climb up these very rickety stairs to join you

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
menacingly shoving my hand up out of the dirt in the backyard, but catching my thumb on a croquet wicket and making it look farcical

sb hermit

does anyone have any mustard packets for the pretzel bites?

I have some rare taco bell packets. I have no idea how old they are but this stuff doesn't expire, right?

Ass-penny

THEY MOVED THE HEADSTONES BUT THEY DIDN'T MOVE THE BODIES

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The coughing sounds in the shower are definitely NOT me & HP.

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
*gently holding back the butler*
Don't go up there. I think they're all napping in the attic bathroom.

----------------

Seth Pecksniff

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
What's all this about money and a haunted house? I ain't afraid of no ghosts!

Bingo Bango

Ghostess with the mostess

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Great news everbody! The ten thousand dollars are here! Your uncle uh, he left it in a different thread by mistake, but I found it! I know these past two nights have been an ordeal as many of you have succumbed to wild rumors about the "Yob Mod of Dirge Hill" but now the ten thousand dollars are here! Y...yeeyyyyy! Everybody say hurray with me! H-hurreyyy!!

Anyone how about you all come down from the attic bathroom and pick your various, uh, limbs up from the yard and sign these NDAs real quick and I'll fix you all up with your ten thousand dollars. Oh hm, yuck, and if you're covered in whatever that sticky red stuff is just have a quick rinse before you sign, I only have so many pens and I don't want schmutz all over them.

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

good thing i have my fanny pack full of crayons and other writing impli-hey who poured red jelly in my fanny pack!?

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Hey gang quick update, ummm I know you were all looking forward to getting ten thousand dollars and that is still VERY MUCH PART OF THE GAME PLAN but unfortunately while I was waving the ten thousand dollars overhead to make a point a raven came and took it all away in its beak.
So-- little road bump.

IN THE MEAN TIME we have brought the Dreamcast up from the basement and are currently tracking down the right cables to hook it up so you can all enjoy some Powerstone while we wait. Also, if any of you have on hand a sniper rifle or any sort of anti-bird throwing kunai or throwing stars now would be a really good time to pool resources and share some skills.

----------------

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
hello, i vasn't here yesterday so i'm not sure if the contest is still going on. either vay i brought some pizza for everyone. may i come in?

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Yeah sure, but look, we're kind of on high-alert for vampires and birds so make sure you close the door tight behind you. Oh, crumbs, it looks like the mirror in the foyer is busted. Sorry for that, we'll get one that actually shows reflections as soon as I have a minute for a Lowe's run.

----------------

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
understandable my red-blooded friend. here i'll just set this down here.

enjoy your pizza.... WORM pizza AH AH AH

Ventral EggSac

After a lot of failed attempts I made it climbing to the top of the pit but then I couldn't get any purchase on the rim - kind of felt like someone had oiled it slick? That's crazy right you guys?

Anyway I'm back down at the bottom, I found a statue of a dragon's mouth I can fit in to rest, got some weird tubes in the uvula area but t's snug and strangely warm

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

Sherbert Hoover posted:

understandable my red-blooded friend. here i'll just set this down here.

enjoy your pizza.... WORM pizza AH AH AH

Thank you, mind if I grab a few worms to bait the raven into this crude raven trap? I'd been using this drawing of a sexy girl raven but it hasn't been working out. I'm worried I made it too sexy and the raven is intimidated? BTW I'm thinking of putting it in my portfolio and maybe going back to school for fine arts? Just a little pipe dream haha anyway thank you again for the worms.

----------------

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
ah ah ah vell, i hope you get some bites!!

Manifisto

hey hey now this is a bridge too far

the attic thing was, uh, gruesome, and the wing pit is getting kinda full, but I could let these things slide

however we do not sexualize birds in this forum!!!

ty nesamdoom!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica

Manifisto posted:

hey hey now this is a bridge too far

the attic thing was, uh, gruesome, and the wing pit is getting kinda full, but I could let these things slide

however we do not sexualize birds in this forum!!!

----------------

Ventral EggSac

Manifisto posted:

the wing pit is getting kinda full,

Hey really appreciate this by the way!

Manifisto

better, but uh anyone else still find this pic kinda sexy??

ty nesamdoom!

sb hermit

Manifisto posted:

better, but uh anyone else still find this pic kinda sexy??

:monocle:

sb hermit

power stone is nice and all, but I think we should play my copy of Sonic Shuffle. It's like Mario Party, but Sonic! Before Sonic was put into Mario Party.

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Ok but only if it doesn't give you blisters on the heel of your palm like Mario Party. Our patrons want intact hands for The Great Work. Oh what? No, I was just sneezing. Don't worry about it. Enjoy your videogames.

----------------

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
*comes running into thread*

Hi I heard we were playing Sonic Shuffle?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

nut

i've got all these hinges but sadly they are currently in the ante so really it'll depend on my hand

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'm thinking the twist will be that one of us has to sacrifice themselves and become the new mod of coupons and deals and then, and only then, will the $10,000 be revealed...

also i think i'm lost, someone told me there was a wendy's on top of this hill and all if found was this old victorian mansion

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

also i think i'm lost, someone told me there was a wendy's on top of this hill and all if found was this old victorian mansion

wendy? oh yeah, she said she was going up to the attic

about ten years ago

haven't really seen her since, kinda strange now that you mention it

ty nesamdoom!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
But I just saw her? She was hitchhiking and said she needed a ride to go get a Big Bacon Cheddar Triple, but when I got to the drive-through I.... ohhhhhhh....

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

wendy? oh yeah, she said she was going up to the attic

about ten years ago

haven't really seen her since, kinda strange now that you mention it

no i mean like the restaurant. today, every single Coca-Cola® Freestyle®️ drink is free with any size fry. this is also true tomorrow and the next day and the next day and for a whole bunch of days. download the app, get the offer, order some fries, and pick out a drink because whatever your style is, it’s free.

Limited-time offer at participating U.S. Wendy’s. Valid for one free Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverage per day w/ purchase. Wendy’s app download & account registration required. Offer must be redeemed via the Wendy’s app. See offer in app for details.

plus i have all these coupons for a free small jr. frosty®️

At participating U.S. Wendy's 9/01/21-10/31/21 while supplies last. Coupons valid from 9/01/21-12/31/21. 85¢ from each $1 Boo! Books purchase is donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption®.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Luvcow posted:

no i mean like the restaurant. today, every single Coca-Cola® Freestyle®️ drink is free with any size fry. this is also true tomorrow and the next day and the next day and for a whole bunch of days. download the app, get the offer, order some fries, and pick out a drink because whatever your style is, it’s free.

Limited-time offer at participating U.S. Wendy’s. Valid for one free Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverage per day w/ purchase. Wendy’s app download & account registration required. Offer must be redeemed via the Wendy’s app. See offer in app for details.

plus i have all these coupons for a free small jr. frosty®️

At participating U.S. Wendy's 9/01/21-10/31/21 while supplies last. Coupons valid from 9/01/21-12/31/21. 85¢ from each $1 Boo! Books purchase is donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption®.

Mods ban this sick filth

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.