Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I like an Amaretto Sour but they don't get me very drunk it has enough sweetness to turn me into a hummingbird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

It's pretty involved but I do love a Vieux Carré

more falafel please

forums poster

Escape From Noise posted:

Old fashioned is whiskey, bitters, sugar or simple syrup, and orange peel or a maraschino cherry.

It's been a while but I also enjoy a Manhattan.

Unless you're in Wisconsin, in which case it's like, brandy, sprite, grenadine, and an orange slice

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

Unless you're in Wisconsin, in which case it's like, brandy, sprite, grenadine, and an orange slice

That's like some kind of bastard missing link between an old fashioned and an improved whiskey cocktail. Gross.

Escape From Noise

I get angry at seltzer in an old fashioned. That's just violence.

more falafel please

forums poster

Escape From Noise posted:

That's like some kind of bastard missing link between an old fashioned and an improved whiskey cocktail. Gross.

https://www.simplywhisked.com/wisconsin-brandy-old-fashioned/ then put some pickled mushrooms on there, because that makes any goddamn lick of sense apparently

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Heather Papps

hello friend

blue dream is a pretty good weed. thank you plants for growing food to feed my brain and also my body. i love you, plants.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Zurtilik

I drank 24 ounces of Mikes Harder Lemonade and it didn't do the trick, really. Tasted good at least!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Zurtilik posted:

I drank 24 ounces of Mikes Harder Lemonade and it didn't do the trick, really. Tasted good at least!

i don't understand imperial how much is this

ah yes

709 ml. i understand now. how harder was it? like 5.5?

Zurtilik

8%

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Zurtilik posted:

Yea, they do best as a warm up to drink or a cool down before bed

Heather Papps

hello friend

hunh neat that IS a hard lemonade

Heather Papps

hello friend

did it at least taste good? i uh... hmmm.

i have never had a mikes.

Zurtilik

I think they taste good, at least. It was my first thing I got drunk off of at like 19.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm dealing w/ some exquisite tooth pain rn and it's making it hard to focus on Friday night trashing. anybody know any tooth pain tricks?

:negative:

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos

Areola Grande posted:

I'm dealing w/ some exquisite tooth pain rn and it's making it hard to focus on Friday night trashing. anybody know any tooth pain tricks?

Mixing Acetaminophen and aspirin has prove in clinical studies to be more effective then opiates in a certain percentage of the population for tooth pain.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

Boba Pearl posted:

Mixing Acetaminophen and aspirin has prove in clinical studies to be more effective then opiates in a certain percentage of the population for tooth pain.

I took 2 big Excedrin which means 500mg of each. Now I wait...

Areola Grande

ty btw

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
Did it help?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Areola Grande posted:

get a cold liquid in a glass and keep it in your mouth, as it warms spit it out and get some more cold stuff. even room temp water is colder than your body and it helps, at least i have found that

Areola Grande

Boba Pearl posted:

Did it help?

it did. much better now. sorry for the thread derail

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

get a cold liquid in a glass and keep it in your mouth, as it warms spit it out and get some more cold stuff. even room temp water is colder than your body and it helps, at least i have found that

I thought I knew u

Heather Papps

hello friend

Areola Grande posted:

I thought I knew u

i meant water, or a liquid you can spit out. drinking a cold one DOES help though why didn't i mention that first

Heather Papps

hello friend

SALTWATER RINSE

(i'm currently on antibiotics for mega tooth pain. it's sort of working but i have 2 pills left and my god damned appointment is in febuary rest in peace me)

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

i meant water, or a liquid you can spit out. drinking a cold one DOES help though why didn't i mention that first

mine is sort of a 12 year old hole where a tooth used 2 be. cold sensitivity is killing me rn

I wonder if salt water rinse would still help

Areola Grande

:emo: PAIN CREW

:beerpal:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

*end of tooth ache derail*

Ass-penny

drat sorry about everyone's teeth. I'm sipping a white russian and thinking about you crew.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

teeth are our bones sticking out of flesh and i'm here for it, till they get all wisdomy and gently caress with my life

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

rear end-penny posted:

drat sorry about everyone's teeth. I'm sipping a white russian and thinking about you crew.

aaaa dang I want a white russian and I think I may take steps to acquire one

but my heart does go out to you, tooth pain crew. I am among you. Mystery pain in my upper right side when I bite down, no idea what, dentist has tried to figure it out and thinks it might be a crack he can't see? anyway, adapted to it, still sucks and I feel you, having also had two wisdom teeth out recently

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
also we need more trash't night crew on discord, it's me and that handsome-sounding australian trying to motivate not but a skeleton crew!

Areola Grande

Code Jockey posted:

also we need more trash't night crew on discord, it's me and that handsome-sounding australian trying to motivate not but a skeleton crew!

I'm trashed and therefore considering this bold social move

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

https://www.simplywhisked.com/wisconsin-brandy-old-fashioned/ then put some pickled mushrooms on there, because that makes any goddamn lick of sense apparently

Adding seltzer is bad enough. Adding grapefruit soda is some next level poo poo.

Areola Grande

how do I search for it on discord or w/e. I'm not a pro but I've used discord before

:rubshands:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Areola Grande posted:

how do I search for it on discord or w/e. I'm not a pro but I've used discord before

:rubshands:

I am currently looking into this for you! Please hold! Your membership is very important to us!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Code Jockey posted:

Your membership is very important to us!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
oh I think this is admin only and sadly I am not one!

Areola Grande

:baduk:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
while we wait for the paperwork to be processed:

here's to treating ourselves well, and believing ourselves worthy of it, if even for a fleeting moment: 😊

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Code Jockey posted:

here's to treating ourselves well, and believing ourselves worthy of it, if even for a fleeting moment: 😊

:cheers:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.