Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
at the risk of sounding redundant

pik_d posted:

po0-5hited

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

pik_d posted:

po0-5hited

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

pik_d posted:

po0-5hited

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Ole 0 to 5kedaddle.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Jose posted:

now i wnat to know who is the fattest player in any league to have scored a hattrick

mickey quinn

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Did it not all start going to poo poo when Dein left in 07? You say last couple of years of Wenger era but that was 2016. I remember the squad and subsequent transfer window of the 8-2 season, all was very much not well then either.

I meant to reply to this earlier, but I think the Dein thing was more coincidental to the team not having much money. The side was in a pretty constant state of upheaval because they had no money and were losing players, and the 8-2 happened in a particularly unfortunate time when a lot of players were leaving and otherwise out of the match. But Wengy kept the side afloat and in the top 4 with smart signings. Things really turned bad over the next couple years after that, and I think it’s primarily because Wenger’s scouting network dried up. In 13/14 they essentially only signed Ozil, and the next year they signed Sanchez and a load of crap. They signed Cech and literally no one else the next, and after that they were off to the races spunking tons of money on bad players.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
I don't know man. Wenger was lucky early in his career at Arsenal because he had so much experience in Ligue 1 before scouting became much more prolific and there was a big coincidence that the defense Rioch built was the one Wenger rode to success. But there's no denying the wage structure and the significantly worse transfer decisions started after Dein left. And for all his faults, Dein saw the writing on the wall. The reason he got kicked out was because he wanted Arsenal to have their own Abramovich and didn't so how the club could compete without one.

smiling giraffe
Nov 12, 2015
Ole out, Bruce in

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
We all love an early goal in the early kickoff

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
that smith rowe boy is pretty good

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Rodgers submitting his CV for the Utd job I see

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Crazy that arsenal are gonna blow a 2-0 lead and lose

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Ah it's now the part of the game where Arsenal can't maintain any possession and don't appear know how to play football. Delightful.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Wait so whos good or bad here

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Ramsdale very good. White maybe not so much.

TitusGroen
Sep 30, 2021

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Ooof. That Maddison free kick not going in feels like someone turned on cheats.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

The moment Ramsdale starts going super long and not to feet the entire structure goes.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Arteta needs to make change.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leicester have had their weetabix at half time, perfect conditions for an arsenal collapse imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
although ramsdale has used the power of his short sleeves to keep it from being about 5-2 already so just leave him to it i suppose

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol Arsenal have completely forgotten how to play football. Of course a big part of it is if you cut off the very simple passes they don't know what to do and just constantly turn possession over.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

If arsenal grind out a win here I genuinely think they can nab 4th this season which is crazy when you think about the start they had.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol that Evans somehow doesn't get sent off.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
im still doing all the moves from that ramsdale save in the first half

TitusGroen
Sep 30, 2021

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Just Chamber posted:

If arsenal grind out a win here I genuinely think they can nab 4th this season which is crazy when you think about the start they had.

Ramsdale will be the sole reason for this. What a series of saves.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

It's incredible how much Arsenal are creating many of their own problems. Not quite smash and grab, but jfc other than the first 20 minutes it's been not very good.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Leicester are shite. What’s happened

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Incredible counter from Arse

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

vyelkin posted:

im still doing all the moves from that ramsdale save in the first half

Same, OP. loving hell, what a save.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Awesome for 25 minutes then week old piss for the remaining 65. Extremely irritating.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol omg even faster than last week

TitusGroen
Sep 30, 2021

2 mins and Brighton almost scored. Bloody hell.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
lmao the seagulls

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

HENDOOOOOOOOO

TitusGroen
Sep 30, 2021

HOT drat. Has there been a game were Mo doesn't get at least an assist?

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
i love matip but virg&konate feels like it could be one of those partnerships talked about years later. two big and fast lads

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Early goals today phwoar

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
shame for naby, but this is now the ox's time to shine

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
sexy sadioooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozmunkeh