Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ok for real whos your team
This poll is closed.
The Green Bay Packers 81 35.53%
The Chicago Bears 52 22.81%
The Minnesota Vikings 42 18.42%
The Detroit Lions 53 23.25%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Endless Trash posted:

Yeah it’s not right to say unceremoniously. The 49ers had a big old ceremony at the end of the game. Packers weren’t invited but still…

Why the 49ers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

Why the 49ers?

They love knocking the Packers out of the playoffs?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Endless Trash posted:

They love knocking the Packers out of the playoffs?

But only once in the championship game and we established nothing else matters

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

providing this handy diagram for packerposting for every single second leading up to a game vs. for the couple of hours after yet another packers victory

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

R.D. Mangles posted:

providing this handy diagram for packerposting for every single second leading up to a game vs. for the couple of hours after yet another packers victory

whoa hey don't doxx me like this, not cool :(

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

R.D. Mangles posted:

:hmmyes:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Cowboys? SNF? Halloween? Kirk?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

which one do i put on first

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

SirPablo posted:

Cowboys? SNF? Halloween? Kirk?

I'm spooped

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/AdamHoge/status/1454457443551956994

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Ah, a preview of next year.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
NAGY FINALLY GONE for a game

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Watch the Bears offense score 40 points now

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Watch the Bears offense score 40 points now

It's still Lazar calling the plays just like the last few weeks, and it's not like they had the time to install a completely new offense. Nagy being there or not won't change things THAT much. The fact that the '49ers kind of suck might, however, so you may be correct in the result, if not the reason.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Lazorbeak eject, operation: quarterback destruction.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Matt Nagy in the stands with a giant fake mustache, coaching the team remotely via a headset hidden in a novelty beer helmet.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Let a rogue AI coach the team.

As an experiment.

Nothing but naked bootlegs and fake punts.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Imo if the team you're cheering for wins a playoff game the season is automatically a "good season" and you aren't allowed to complain about it.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Bip Roberts posted:

Imo if the team you're cheering for wins a playoff game the season is automatically a "good season" and you aren't allowed to complain about it.

I have literally not seen a playoff win in my NFL football life.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Bip Roberts posted:

If you break 500 you're good, anything else is gravy. People don't understand how hard it is to win in this sport.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Bip Roberts posted:

Nah. I’ll complain about four lost NFCCG’s in a decade all I want, and you can’t stop me.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
theres only 1 good team and 31 garbage teams every season

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
If the Bears win, I can't wait to see how Nagy takes every single ounce of credit for it anyway

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Win one for the Nagster

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

:getin:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it is going to be funny when the bears' offense is absolutely dogshit again and we realize the offensive woes are because the team has bad players and also because of a cursed Vibe

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

R.D. Mangles posted:

it is going to be funny when the bears' offense is absolutely dogshit again and we realize the offensive woes are because the team has bad players and also because of a cursed Vibe

I thought we already knew that.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/status/1454565298200367114

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN

R.D. Mangles posted:

trubs drove a toyota not a pontiac

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Jared Goff about to do his best Jason Vorhees impersonation tomorrow and kill a BUNCH of drives.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

Ironic if dude looked like a greasy eurotrash John Wick villain for several months to attempt this:

https://twitter.com/NicoleMenner/status/1454604377004646401

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Styles Bitchley posted:

trubs drove a toyota not a pontiac

A vibe is a toyota.
It's why it's the best Pontiac

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

HootTheOwl posted:

A vibe is a toyota.

I had one, confirming it was great. Except the HVAC which was the Pontiac part and sucked

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
the vikings, in prime time, looking to likely get the Cooper Rush experience...

We all know how this ends.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

HootTheOwl posted:

A vibe is a toyota.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Styles Bitchley posted:

Ironic if dude looked like a greasy eurotrash John Wick villain for several months to attempt this:

https://twitter.com/NicoleMenner/status/1454604377004646401

To me, this isnt close enough, but my wife has told me I have unrealistic expectations for Halloween costumes.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Looking forward to today's game that will save Jimmy Garoppolo's career as a starter.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Yes, after the Bears trade for him during halftime.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sorry about all those extremely bad Good Will posts yall had to deal with, you didn't deserve that, gonna quote a great post to fix this

Pops Mgee posted:

The Bears are publicly owned every Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
9ers are well within the Bears Bullshit index of possible.