Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Same with the spider tbh but at least it can make multiple tokens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Cool slug.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah 1 for a 1/2 menace is fine but it seems like the activated ability is too expensive

Playing it turn 1 and then getting the activated ability off just one time during the game is pretty sweet value. And if you draw it late you'll probably have some fuel in the graveyard to get a couple activations out of it. I don't know if it's a bomb but it's a pretty sweet card.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

goferchan posted:

Playing it turn 1 and then getting the activated ability off just one time during the game is pretty sweet value. And if you draw it late you'll probably have some fuel in the graveyard to get a couple activations out of it. I don't know if it's a bomb but it's a pretty sweet card.

It’s cool, it’s just kind of weird statting/abilities for a red one drop imo. It’s neat.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Stick it in Strixhaven and change “Wolf” to “Spirit” and it would fit right in.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Ome drops that can generate lategame value are always good

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
XT: make a wolf seems green to me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liking this one

https://twitter.com/mtggoldfish/status/1454862182705942534?s=21

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

missed opportunity to make is a beast moose

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/dia_planinauta/status/1454869909876379656?s=21

Sigardian Crusader (or Paladin maybe?)

2GW

Creature - Human Knight (4/4)

If you have put one or more +1/+1 counters on a creature this turn, Sigardian Crusader has trample and lifelink.

1GW: Target creature you control with a +1/+1 counter gets trample and lifeline until end of turn.

At least I think that’s what it says, I don’t speak Portuguese lol

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Now that's a card.

Edit: the Ulvenwald Oddity.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/cedricaphillips/status/1454870793926676483?s=21

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
R/G dragons but the dragons are moose

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

:popeye:

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Regular forums user Yawgmoth has passed away. Found out via a post in the Minneapolis thread after he missed D&D one night. I know he was a regular poster in this thread so I figured anyone who knew him has a right to know.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

Regular forums user Yawgmoth has passed away. Found out via a post in the Minneapolis thread after he missed D&D one night. I know he was a regular poster in this thread so I figured anyone who knew him has a right to know.

Aw man…

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

Ah, drat. That really sucks. :(

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
drat that's awful

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Terrible. RIP Yawgmoth, he seemed like a decent dude.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

Awful. Thanks for letting us know.

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

your circumcision honestly disgusts me
RIP

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

poo poo. he was a really cool poster. rest in peace

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

gently caress… he seemed like a good dude. RIP

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

RIP to a real one. He never could draw lands :smith:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
poo poo yawgmoth seemed cool :(

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

RIP.

Defeatist Elitist
Jun 17, 2012

I've got a carbon fixation.

RIP

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
rest in peace, yawgmoth

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

:smith: That sucks. RIP to a dude who seemed like a good human.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

Breaking my vacation from this thread to say RIP to a real one. Yawg was also a mod on the goon MTG Discord server. This loving sucks :(

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
RIP to one of the better posters here

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Rest in peace Yawgmoth. Thanks for our many chats together.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Pablo Nergigante posted:

gently caress… he seemed like a good dude. RIP

Knew him in person, can confirm he was a good and cold dude.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
rip dude

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I've talked to him before, he was legit. diabetes is a gently caress

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

:(

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Always sucks to hear of folks passing away. Wishing the best for his friends and loved ones.

Make sure to tell the people you care about that you love them as often as possible.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
for a bit of lightheartedness after that, have some grousing about power creep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

In my first game of MTG, as a kid in 95 or 96, I killed my dad with some Vampire Bats while we battled back and forth on the ground.