Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ok for real whos your team
This poll is closed.
The Green Bay Packers 81 35.53%
The Chicago Bears 52 22.81%
The Minnesota Vikings 42 18.42%
The Detroit Lions 53 23.25%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Lions should get the 1st overall pick and trade it for Nick Foles :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I buy that excuse.

Goff has been broken, mentally, since the Super Bowl exposed him as a fraud in front of the universe. He hasn’t been the same since.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean Goff has never lied before, even when he would have

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Yeah tbh I believe him mostly because my brain just can't process someone being so stupid as to make that mistake twice in three games

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

if the lions are stuck with Goff's contract through next year as well, perhaps they should look at some of the 2023 free agent QBs. Someone like Matthew Stafford, for example

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

if the lions are stuck with Goff's contract through next year as well, perhaps they should look at some of the 2023 free agent QBs. Someone like Matthew Stafford, for example

Matt Stafford would get plastic surgery, change his name, burn his fingerprints off with acid and go into hiding somewhere in eastern Europe before ever even answering a phone call from the 313 area code ever again.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/status/1454920958297444352

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Spooky Argument Stadium > The Football Frighthouse > NFC North 2021: The Bears are publicly owned every Sunday

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Pity the Lions, Forget the Vikings, Hate the Pack, Lol Bears
NFC North

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Not the GDT, but Trevor Siemian connects with Kevin White in New Orleans.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
The Packers are truly blessed to be in one of the worst divisions in the nfl.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

ugh, not like I think he is capable of even throwing a ball 2 yards downfield, but if Goff had made that 2pt conversion at the end 44-8 would have been scorigami. Another for the pile of disappointments.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Lions bad so what

I spent a nice day with my wife visiting her best friend and best friend's fiancé instead of stressing out about football in another meaningless Lions season :)

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

HootTheOwl posted:

Pity the Lions, Forget the Vikings, Hate the Pack, Lol Bears
NFC North

I'll have you know Prescott is inactive tonight so there's a much better chance the Vikes don't get blown out. Just lose by one in overtime.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/1454932200948969472

The lesson here is that Stafford creates HoFers wherever he goes.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

surf rock posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Spooky Argument Stadium > The Football Frighthouse > NFC North 2021: The Bears are publicly owned every Sunday

:hmmyes:

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Skol and horn noise time

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Fields owns, please get this man a coach, a front office, and a team.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Can we loan him somewhere?

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

HootTheOwl posted:

Ohio State?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

R.D. Mangles posted:

Fields owns, please get this man a coach, a front office, and a team.

We’re trading him already?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

HootTheOwl posted:

We'll take him for the rest of the year. We have a great o-line and he can throw to

*checks notes*

How do you feel about tackling dummies on segways?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

PneumonicBook posted:

The Packers are truly blessed to be in one of the worst divisions in the nfl.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
fire zimmer idk who we replace him with but dudes cooked in terms of his decision making. needs time off from the game.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Will the bears+lions+Vikings win total be more than the Packers at the end of the season? I say no

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

I've been an occasionally tepid Kirk Cousins defender but he's a total liability this season. So many throws for losses, no pocket presence whatsoever, and he gets bailed out by his receivers on lovely throws all the time. He got several receivers just about killed on throws they had to jump for or which came right before an obvious huge hit tonight. Justin Jefferson's health is more valuable than whatever hit you take by trading him and eating some of his contract at this point

E: Yeah Zimmer's gotta go too. He plays every game to win by no more than 7 points and the just end up losing as a result

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

SirPablo posted:

Vikings will lose. It is foretold.

Fire Zimmer

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Cognac McCarthy posted:

I've been an occasionally tepid Kirk Cousins defender but he's a total liability this season. So many throws for losses, no pocket presence whatsoever, and he gets bailed out by his receivers on lovely throws all the time. He got several receivers just about killed on throws they had to jump for or which came right before an obvious huge hit tonight. Justin Jefferson's health is more valuable than whatever hit you take by trading him and eating some of his contract at this point

E: Yeah Zimmer's gotta go too. He plays every game to win by no more than 7 points and the just end up losing as a result

they should go to proven winner Touchdown Trevor Siemian

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Had him a few years ago wish we would of held on for his prime years

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SirPablo posted:

Fire Zimmer

I'm a big fan actually

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Shameful

https://twitter.com/kpatra/status/1455016615477719040

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Mods please change my avatar to a pick of kirk cousins and it says "Find someone who loves you like Kirk Cousins loves throwing 3 yards past the LOS in the 2 minute drill."

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Big Beef City posted:

I'm a big fan actually

The NFCN coaches are something.

Nagy is incompetent.

Zimmer is an insanely conservative crumbum.

Campbell is trying, hilariously.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
I mean I've watched the Vikings since Randy Moss but im ready to just pack it in and become a formula one guy.

You don't even have to like anyone, you can just watch attractive Europeans go vroom vroom.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Still salty about Dalvin Cook getting paid too. He's good sure but he's always hurt, even more than most rbs at a position that is probably the most injury prone in the game, and when he's out there's barely a dropoff when whoever the backup is at the time plays.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Still salty about Dalvin Cook getting paid too. He's good sure but he's always hurt, even more than most rbs at a position that is probably the most injury prone in the game, and when he's out there's barely a dropoff when whoever the backup is at the time plays.

Should have learned this lesson from Adrian Peterson.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
This team has made a ton of bad decisions since 2017 and all the goodwill is just gone at this point. Zimmer is just washed, the team can still be salvaged but him and spielman need to go. keep kirk on for 1 more season and draft his replacement.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Grevlek posted:

Should have learned this lesson from Adrian Peterson.

Zimmer demands to have a run game like it's the 80s nfl despite having multiple great receivers for his entire tenure.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Zimmer + Kirk =

https://twitter.com/ChadGraff/status/1455020433334587393?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Awesome job

https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/status/1455021296748662790?s=20