Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

wrong hair color, what did you htink i meant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I didn't know Congress had a Minecraft server.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Shear Modulus posted:

i guess maybe it's the pacific ocean if bikini bottom is implied to be around the bikini atoll

O nvm i c u got there

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

BONGHITZ posted:

hamburger cheeseburger, big mac, whopper

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

BraveUlysses posted:

its not about what i think
its about what i believe

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Why does the Highlander use a katana

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

BraveUlysses posted:

oh so its just racism then?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

He jumped up there himself. He originally jumped up while I was eating a banana that he could smell, but after I gave him some, he did some exploring.

yeah i imagine you have to come up with cute names for how rabbits poo poo everywhere. im just glad my girls poo poo in a box filled with sand. they seem to know when i clean it out for them. sometimes i will pull them away before they climb in to poo poo and theyre like "oooh, fresh poop sand"

https://i.imgur.com/WhxtN8o.mp4

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

These Dune Bros are silencing women

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

matt gaetz says thermite for metal detectors specifically and is still a congress member, whereas i just say hoard thermite vaguely for whatever purposes it can have in a economic shortage, such as temporary kindling or melting ice in dire straits as heat will not be piped into homes during austerity

very curious, very interesting, very normal, very intelligent people who can tell the difference apart

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

i also don't know what ocean spongebob lives in

i didn't know that was ever stated

Stephen Hillenburg grew up in California you piece of poo poo

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

happy Halloween everyone

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I can hear the bitcrush in this image macro

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

matt gaetz says thermite for metal detectors specifically and is still a congress member, whereas i just say hoard thermite vaguely for whatever purposes it can have in a economic shortage, such as temporary kindling or melting ice in dire straits as heat will not be piped into homes during austerity

very curious, very interesting, very normal, very intelligent people who can tell the difference apart

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol my av ty alec miss u bb <3

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

i told lowtax it was bullshit but im just one humble kickass guy

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
uhhhh lastgirl maybe dont talk about thermite again

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

def a psycho tho but who isnt these days

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im going to be so hungover at the office tomorrow but it owns because i just dont care at this point

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

cumshitter posted:

im going to be so hungover at the office tomorrow but it owns because i just dont care at this point

yea whatre they gonna do, fire you? good luck chumpos

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

cumshitter posted:

uhhhh lastgirl maybe dont talk about thermite again

i liked the metal gear solid 2 mission where u have to freeze c4 and a maniac on rollerblades is chasing you

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

stroll into the office n puke on ur boss's dick

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

whos the boss now bitch

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

i liked the metal gear solid 2 mission where u have to freeze c4 and a maniac on rollerblades is chasing you

his name was fatman (rip)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

many a goon related to him im sure

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

his name was fatman (rip)

o ya his voice actor was barry dennen :rip:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

fat
drunk
and explosive
yea
thats a goon

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

o ya his voice actor was barry dennen :rip:

thanks miss depressing

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
ban libs who use the word psaki bomb

it is violent imagery and inappropriate

you know, just like saying thermite and stuff

it evokes bad pop cultural association juju kinda poo poo thats muddy under 1A

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

of course spongebob takes place around the pacific ocean because if you remember spongebob meets up with david hasseloff in the first movie and baywatch was mainly filmed in malibu california. also consider sandy being from texas. it wouldn’t make much since to place spongebob somewhere in the indian ocean.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ex post facho posted:

yea whatre they gonna do, fire you? good luck chumpos

actually no im one of two guys who knows how to do a specific thing that is very important

every performance review is basically "youre habitually 20-30 minutes late, work on that"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

BraveUlysses posted:

small rear end

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

the difference is that he's a leader of the country and sadly you are not. so he can say those things and its fine

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

thanks miss depressing

everyone's dying lately

everyone lost a piece of themselves in 2020

it was a year of loss

everyone except biden because he gained, by doing nothing but being a piece of poo poo hijacking desperate people

thats just realistic, thats not depressing, that's juts seeing things for what it is and calling it out :o:

things are hosed up lately, yes, and people normalizing it is bad because its time to pivot to not hosed up things maybe assholes, yes its that simple

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

remember when zegermans got interviewed by the FBI for poo poo he said about chemistry on here? lol good times

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I always thought SpongeBob took plac in Chesapeake bay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

remember when zegermans got interviewed by the FBI for poo poo he said about chemistry on here? lol good times

he should have shut up