Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

a worked elephant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yea ok posted:

a worked elephant
me getting mad at the young bucks cheating to win again

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Got caught up on some of these people hating the Ghostbusters thing on Dynamite. I like the guy but there's something about Lance's haughty Canadian uptalk/downtalk that makes his fantasy booking sound even worse than it is.

bryyYYYaan, it doesn't make seeEENNNsse that the haaAAANGman wood act that waaAAAYyy.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Ahhh boo he just mentions Batista is in it and what the box office was. I was hoping he'd go off on a tangent about Paul being a weak babyface but having clear potential if he could just follow his mother's advice and work on his talking skills.

Gurney Halleck broke 1000 balisets and never drew a solari

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Baron Harkonnen no-sold the mist

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Lance owns

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

No no, he sold, but eventually he went over.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/timhortons/status/1455262515475230723

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Lance looks twice as wide as Bryan in that pic

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

looks about 1.74 a bryan in width to me?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
John Morrison isn't buff enough to play Dave.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Craig sucks!

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

algebra testes posted:

John Morrison isn't buff enough to play Dave.

"Now my kids want me to go as John Morrison next Halloween so I gotta frickin' do ab-work again"

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/VRTLPROS/status/1455531743868596225

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
lmao at the weirdos who think dave is mad in that clip

https://twitter.com/TheRealTanHalen/status/1455544609484984330

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Absolutely savage burial of the costume. Though I do love the idea of Dave doing Morrison next year.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

OK now I really need to see Meltzer as Johnny Mundo.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I'll accept it only if Bryan dresses as The Miz and Dave has to be his sidekick for the entire episode

Aye Doc fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Nov 2, 2021

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Aye Doc posted:

I'll accept it only if Bryan dresses as The Miz and Dave has to be his sidekick for the entire episode

I feel like Bryan would rebel at being the Miz within like 5 minutes.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Quantum of Phallus posted:

You gotta pin the lackey to build the feud!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/FrankyMonetWWE/status/1455574030510137350

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

doing a costume of someone and then getting mad when they talk about it

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
no fun allowed bc you work for WWE and have to be performatively hostile to Dave

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

did we hear if jomo upped his ab game in advance of the party?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

no fun allowed bc you work for WWE and have to be performatively hostile to Dave

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
"The decision was made too late; the shirt could have worked...it's..uh...whatever...yeah, y'know. It was an idea."

It's like Dave got running updates on the costume progress. Fantastic. Sounds exactly like the burial of a RAW segment. Just perfect.

Q7kid
Jul 24, 2009
Would anybody put it past JoMo to be Dave's source on the costume development and the party, only for Taya to then take the piss out of him for doing a story on it? That seems pretty WWE.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
John Morrison worked hard but he just wasn't over in the building.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Gonzo McFee posted:

John Morrison worked hard but he just wasn't over in the building.

:vince:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Q7kid posted:

Would anybody put it past JoMo to be Dave's source on the costume development and the party, only for Taya to then take the piss out of him for doing a story on it? That seems pretty WWE.

I hope so because it would be a funny joke among friends

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Jesus Christ Bryan could not have fallen harder for t his 12-year-old 4chan copy pasta e mail. Can’t wait for callers to start requesting barrel rolls.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

0konner posted:

Jesus Christ Bryan could not have fallen harder for t his 12-year-old 4chan copy pasta e mail. Can’t wait for callers to start requesting barrel rolls.

Based? Based on what?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dave Meltzer breaking down the problems with the costume of someone dressing like Dave Meltzer is one of the best things I've heard on the internet

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Q7kid posted:

I decided it was this.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dave Meltzer went to a high school named after Bret Harte :vince:

Bret Harte

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
I'm expecting a star rating for the Dave Meltzer costume in the next observer

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

He did go with the glasses though so what the gently caress on that

Minus at least one star

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

also his instagram caption writeup read absolutely nothing like dave, so it feels like a miss from top to bottom

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Alaois posted:

Based? Based on what?
Dave quote tweeting a guy who replied "Based Dave" as if it was a moron who couldn't spell biased was very funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Scott Norton was really cool on Talk is Jericho. The North Korea stuff is kind of a repeat but overall it's just a fun interview with lots of happy memories of Japan, funny stories about Prince (and not being able to tell stories about Prince due to lengthy NDAs) meeting young Jericho and arm wrestling. Also cool to hear a guy like Norton be really into guys like Omega.