Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Leika posted:

I've got the feeling he won't really return to ee after his sick leave...

I actually hope he sticks around. Although space madness may have gotten to him in a bad way. Would we let him into HONK? Seems to be where a few of the big alliance leaders say they want to ‘retire’ too.

Stillbanned posted:

Wait, you guys didnt give SonBanana permission to be a goon?

iirc the old tales from before my time, SonBanana was with the Valador’s Goons, but then went his own way after the ~2 week implosion that was Valador’s reign. With him, Banana took all the EO goons branding and started growing his new pubbie coalition that way. Etc etc etc… Mario‘s war happened which is where I come in and things just sort of have been escalating since then until yesterday when I think everything Pantheon is 100% disbanded besides HAPB (SonBanana’s Corp).

Kyro fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Oct 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
Well PanGen22 lasted approximately the same duration at PAPI coalition in fat eve.

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

Kyro posted:

I actually hope he sticks around. Although space madness may have gotten to him in a bad way. Would we let him into HONK? Seems to be where a few of the big alliance leaders say they want to ‘retire’ too.

alligator tower will come back just to reject his app

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Banana: Peeled by Geese.

Pol Drat
Oct 10, 2021
Has anyone else noticed NO making separate peace with all of SHH’s enemies in the last few
days? Something is in the works and it smells like a rat. I don’t know where you honk guys are with us pubbies in SHH but my instincts tells me some of you are placed up high in SHH leadership. I think NO is about to make an about face and stab SHH in the back, and they’re likely bringing help from the south.

It’s a strong possibility that I’m reading this all wrong, but I don’t think I am. My research on galactic politics brought me here to SA months ago and led me to believe that banana was about to face a war of extermination due to him using the goons brand. That’s now come to pass, and my spidey sense is going apeshit right now.

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

Pol Drat posted:

Has anyone else noticed NO making separate peace with all of SHH’s enemies in the last few
days? Something is in the works and it smells like a rat. I don’t know where you honk guys are with us pubbies in SHH but my instincts tells me some of you are placed up high in SHH leadership. I think NO is about to make an about face and stab SHH in the back, and they’re likely bringing help from the south.

It’s a strong possibility that I’m reading this all wrong, but I don’t think I am. My research on galactic politics brought me here to SA months ago and led me to believe that banana was about to face a war of extermination due to him using the goons brand. That’s now come to pass, and my spidey sense is going apeshit right now.

what kind of j4 is this

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

uniball posted:

what kind of j4 is this

j4:justpost:

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Pol Drat posted:

Maybe I’m red, maybe your blue

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
join4diploleaks

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Come here to laugh at serious business space nerd tears and find this pubbie conspiracy theory crap :tinfoil:

Arawn
Jul 5, 2020

Skex posted:

Come here to laugh at serious business space nerd tears and find this pubbie conspiracy theory crap :tinfoil:

I mean, it's funny enough to make me stop lurking and actually post

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Arawn posted:

Good point, and someone dropping :10bux: to try and push their spacepixel conspiracy theory to the half dozen or so of us who still actually play this game is some high grade sodium chloride.

Pol Drat
Oct 10, 2021
I joined for research, not to join honk or any other goons org. Since you guys don’t seem to be interested at all, I’ll move along. Pardon me.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Pol Drat posted:

I joined for research, not to join honk or any other goons org. Since you guys don’t seem to be interested at all, I’ll move along. Pardon me.

I love you please just hang out with us and be chill

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Pol Drat posted:

What a tease, at least continue to build your conspiracy theories here with us

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Arawn posted:

:siren: arawn sighting :siren:

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

j4research lmao this games got it all

Elroy Jetson
Sep 25, 2021

Don't ping me.

Pol Drat posted:

My favorite part of this post is I already know the answer

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Pol Drat posted:

Hi friend, I see you haven't made an intro thread in GBS yet. Please do so and then we will properly consider and evaluate your ideas about the spreadsheet pooping game. Don't forget to sign your post!

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

Pol Drat posted:

Please make your GBS intro post, in exchange we will answer two questions to further your galactic political research, and help you in your quest to uncover the true intentions of the EE shadow council.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Elroy Jetson posted:

My favorite part of this post is I already know the answer

Do you already know the answer, or do you NO the answer?!

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Digital Prophet posted:

:dudsmile:

Elroy Jetson
Sep 25, 2021

Don't ping me.

Digital Prophet posted:

:colbert:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Pol Drat posted:

I joined for research

Arawn
Jul 5, 2020

I like this. Why the gently caress haven't I seen this before? Probably because I just came back to life to save what little is left of this mess I started 2 years ago.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

This is the content I needed

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Pol Drat posted:

I joined for research

all the answers you need are posted in the map

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I really want that on a poster

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

some idiots are trying to say that a year ago honk was being bigots and incels in local and then someone dug into their old screenshots and wow, what a surprise, it was actually the accuser's corp mates not honk

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

esto es malo posted:

some idiots are trying to say that a year ago honk was being bigots and incels in local and then someone dug into their old screenshots and wow, what a surprise, it was actually the accuser's corp mates not honk

loving shocker right?

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."

esto es malo posted:

We are the real racists because we were calling out racist stuff and being mean about it, which is also discriminatory. A fact so undeniable I havent mustered up the courage to log in since.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Toilet EVE: Escalation. The war is over.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Today felt a kinda historical. No more MARS or BOOP POSs in Taurus. Just Geese.

Besides the one they made public to us in YRNJ

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Kyro posted:

Today felt a kinda historical. No more MARS or BOOP POSs in Taurus. Just Geese.

Besides the one they made public to us in YRNJ

I mean the citadel hardly counts.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Rocc Succ got a POS kill today lol

Ethereal Spectre
Jun 2, 2009
Anyone else notice the latest amazon trucks' backup alarms? Sounds like a pissed off goose.

BobTheVillain
Apr 25, 2009

The perfect counter argument, coming right up.
I hate that helper dog is here.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

BobTheVillain posted:

:mods:

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

BobTheVillain posted:

:getout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Kaysette posted:

Rocc Succ got a POS kill today lol

And yet no killmail posted.