Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Jon Irenicus posted:

remember when there were UFOs and a bunch of very important people were telling us the UFOs were real??

Remember when Joe Biden said they couldn't release the JFK documents because releasing that information to the general public would cause "identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

dads friend steve posted:

man o man do I not give a poo poo about aliens, unless they can get me an RTX 3090

imagine how much bitcoin alien technology could mine

another reason to believe they're not real

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Durf posted:

you'd think they'd be motivated with the real threat of trump winning and executing them all in 2024

but lets be real they'll bend over backwards to please chuds and become Fasc Lite

how many times can u just let people openly say they want to and are planning to coup and kill u and do nothing at all about it, before you kinda have it coming?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

who will be the first person in congress or the senate to be caught spending campaign finances on nfts

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Gripweed posted:

Remember when Joe Biden said they couldn't release the JFK documents because releasing that information to the general public would cause "identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement"?

no. did that even happen?

also whatever happened to The Mars Volta?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
okay but chris pratt doesn't sound like garfield or mario at all

not that i care, i try to avoid watching garbage which is why my monitor is on

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

triple sulk posted:

who will be the first person in congress or the senate to be caught spending campaign finances on nfts

gaetz

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

Petition to add 'blunderbust' to the jizz list.

Done.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Jon Irenicus posted:

lmao what if those JFK assassinstion files are like "he didn't die actually"

We don't know what happened to his brain...

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

how many times can u just let people openly say they want to and are planning to coup and kill u and do nothing at all about it, before you kinda have it coming?

I remember in the runup to the 2020 election there was talk of Democrats passing a law that significantly protected people's right to vote. Did they do that?

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

i gotta piss

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1455337360586072066

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1455337267388723208

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1455337509991374848

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

CODChimera posted:

no. did that even happen?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ident-john-f-k/

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Bip Roberts posted:

the thing I learned from this weeks QAA is that there are multiple JFK Jrs going around and they have no problem showing up at the same place and time as each other.

yeah it was a very funny episode. agree that they should incorporate Trump's mastery of quantum mechanics and time travel in the Q mythos to explain why there are multiple JFKs. hell they already had a guy claiming to be Q from the future.

another highlight was Ron Watkins demanding justice for his son being threatened by 'nung-chunks'. btw has anyone ever tracked down the Watkins mother I'm guessing she was an unfortunate asian hostess that has since been fed to the pigs.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

they're hedging their bets. smart

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Slider posted:

tuMP

i gotta piss

hello Mr president

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

jfk jr is going to announce he has come into possession of information that will lead to the arrest of hillary clinton

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

maybe it'll be woodrow wilson or hell grover loving cleveland could probably clean up the swamp

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:thunk:

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

why do these freaks like JFK Jr anyway? JFK Sr was a turbo-lib, and I assume Jr was too

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

oh hey 2dcat i heard you were going to make your next video out of various vlogs posted on cspam and i thought wow that's a great idea i hope he goes through with it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

you need an Alectar

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

jfk jr is going to announce he has come into possession of information that will lead to the arrest of hillary clinton

And proof that vaccines cause autism is a CIA plot.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Stale, used, tobacco

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

man o man do I not give a poo poo about aliens, unless they can get me an RTX 3090

3090s are a bad value. sweet spot is a 3080 vanilla or 3070 ti (which is the one i got)

or you can go full hater and get a radeon 5800

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Dustcat posted:

oh hey 2dcat i heard you were going to make your next video out of various vlogs posted on cspam and i thought wow that's a great idea i hope he goes through with it

What's a vlog

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its when you make a gross video in 60fps portrait mode

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Gonna go grab some No Nut November decorations from the store, apparently you can't make your own?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

donut November

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

2DCAT posted:

What's a vlog

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

3090s are a bad value. sweet spot is a 3080 vanilla or 3070 ti (which is the one i got)

thanks good to know, tho I’m not in the market to upgrade. my 580, which was old when I bought it new 2 years ago, is apparently selling for 3x what I bought it for????

lmao jfc

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

Itsa me

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

how many doge coin do you have now?

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaMmX7OCyCA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Let it be known I am not mr Eiffel. I am, however, Mr Trump