Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
That dog meme was 3 friend circles ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

dads friend steve posted:

how many times can u just let people openly say they want to and are planning to coup and kill u and do nothing at all about it, before you kinda have it coming?

they already kinda have it coming from jan 6th alone

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ol sakkman posted:

Let it be known I am not mr Eiffel. I am, however, Mr Trump

Trump doesn't do drugs.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

trumo doesn’t drink but does a shitload of rich ppl drugs

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

remember when alec was on who wants to be a millionaire and got a question about spongebob squarepants wrong

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

even tho he’s not rich???

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Trump doesn't do drugs.

except for english sudafed and of course dexamethasone when prescribed

also, dexedrine and coke but that's IT

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Tunb

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

oh yeah and ambien and whatever uppers it takes to recover from that and then downers to put him down again when the fox news angries up his blood in the evening

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Trump doesn't do drugs.

me either

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

CODChimera posted:

remember when alec was on who wants to be a millionaire and got a question about spongebob squarepants wrong

he should have phoned a friend (me)

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

i AM lady

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Trump also does not masturbate

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Gripweed posted:

I remember in the runup to the 2020 election there was talk of Democrats passing a law that significantly protected people's right to vote. Did they do that?

well we were going to but it turns out you guys didn't vote enough! so it's kind of on you if you think about it. but don't worry. you can make it up to us by voting twice as hard this year. we don't expect to win but we're definitely not giving up!

it's going to be a little bit harder than last year but just hear me out. you and 1 1/2 million of your fellow constituents will share a ballot drop box! you can drop off your ballot anytime you want between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday. now that dropbox is actually inside and you're going to need to check in with an armed series of cops. theyll help check you in and make sure your ID is valid and you don't have any outstanding warrants. and if you jump through all those hoops why don't you cough up a little something? these ads don't exactly buy themselves you know.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

nah, you got a link?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

trump is 100% sober and the libs can't handle it

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
I took ambien once and the way you just wake up somewhere with no memory of getting there put me off ever having it again

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Benzos and alcohol you kinda remember. Ambien you remember taking it and it's the next morning now

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Plinkey posted:

nah, you got a link?

no

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Gripweed posted:

I remember in the runup to the 2020 election there was talk of Democrats passing a law that significantly protected people's right to vote. Did they do that?

if you allowed the people to vote they might vote for not death

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Ol sakkman posted:

I took ambien once and the way you just wake up somewhere with no memory of getting there put me off ever having it again

sounds like the perfect drug to keep the commander in chief of the world's biggest nuclear arsenal under

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Plinkey posted:

nah, you got a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dgK4gwG8ZE

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

dads friend steve posted:

thanks good to know, tho I’m not in the market to upgrade. my 580, which was old when I bought it new 2 years ago, is apparently selling for 3x what I bought it for????

lmao jfc

yeah i paid $950 for my card which was retail (seller won the EVGA lottery) and i bought them a steak or so

GPUs are stupid rn

Plinkey posted:

how many doge coin do you have now?

NGL i dont even really use it, i play a little horizon zero dawn now and then but my favorite game is still TF2. it is a really good hardware encoder for my twitch stream where i talk about ham radio and snark at ebay listings so it's still getting a job done

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Man, I could really use some presidential level drugs

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

CODChimera posted:

trump is 100% sober and the libs can't handle it

he's a great man. sober when it's good to be sober. geeked up and coked the gently caress out when it's good to be geeked up and coked the gently caress out.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

what the gently caress

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Trump also does not masturbate

I call bullshit on that. Everybody masturbates.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ol sakkman posted:

yeah, detaching your brainstem is neat like once, and then you wake up to 75 text messages because you texted everyone in your phone and woke up next to a sandwich and the last thing you remember is laying down to go to sleep at 10:30

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

radical meme posted:

I call bullshit on that. Everybody masturbates.

Hah! Found the masturbator!

Oh dammit, my monitor.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

more like james blowhard cuntler

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Every living human being engages in some form of self gratification.

Don’t deny it you cowards.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

what the gently caress

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

its a stutter

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

man this powerspec laptop i got from microcenter owns, glad my random drunk purchase a few years ago payed off during the plague

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Brocklesnitch/status/1455351345993502720

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

hanging around downtown (proper) Dallas at night is extremely weird, there is nothing there

mere blocks away is an entertainment district, but they might as well be separated by a huge glacial crevasse. Actually two entertainment districts, same for both.

Dallas is the kind of place that labels entertainment districts with signs that say "ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

make the hardstyle track bithc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oops misposted