Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm glad I decided against being Nutchocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

kalel posted:

people come to byob so they can put their faces in nut's posts. I will nut rest until the nut swings free

Never stop nuttin'!

Ass-penny

kalel posted:

people come to byob so they can put their faces in nut's posts. I will nut rest until the nut swings free

French Accent

i hope nut's resting well this month

Escape From Noise

*Standing on top of the Leper's Colony wall*

I've been nutting for freedom
I've been nutting so long
Still the probes go on
Since November went down
Still it can't be found

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
this arg is too confusing

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

Sorry people who don't listen to Death Grips, maybe don't click but holy poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eemiAkpmsb4

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

rear end-penny posted:

Sorry people who don't listen to Death Grips, maybe don't click but holy poo poo

Holy poo poo

Honestly I would listen to a death grips/imagine dragons mashup

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

ChubbyChecker

nut posted:

I have a good feeling about this November. It's going to be different this time.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ChubbyChecker

knut posted:

Well, poo poo.

woah

Ass-penny

Tiny Myers posted:

Holy poo poo

Honestly I would listen to a death grips/imagine dragons mashup

I would also listen but I worry that this post was buried under layers of irony that will have to get dusted off and carbon dated by thankless historians.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

hello friends, it is a wonderous day because today my quarantine officially ends!!
i just got tested negative and now I am ready to roam the world once more, being fully vaccinated AND fully healed because lol gently caress this virus you cant hurt me bithc

ChubbyChecker

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

hello friends, it is a wonderous day because today my quarantine officially ends!!
i just got tested negative and now I am ready to roam the world once more, being fully vaccinated AND fully healed because lol gently caress this virus you cant hurt me bithc

grats!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

The virus seems to have stolen your nuts

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

rear end-penny posted:

Holy poo poo this had me legitimately worried for a minute

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I woke up having a panic attack and the only thing I remember dreaming about was an orchard.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I really need to stick to soothing pastels because the drab greys are not really encouraging creativity at this point.

biosterous

:peanut:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

YEAH!!!! KICK IT IN THE DICK AND MAYBE THE BUTT

Stoner Sloth

:stoked: for you friend! gently caress covid

kalel

congrats :)

it was my assumption that neither ghosts nor ghouls could get covid. this new information is very concerning

cruft

Reading this has brightened my morning! I'm very happy for you!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean this in the best way and not a mean way:

GaG go outside and touch grass

YOU CAN DO THAT NOW YOU ARE FREE

pecan

Mormon Nailer posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

holy cow these past few episodes of byobtv have been jam packed i need to catch up

rest in peace nut, hi knut and pecan, congrats on your health gag!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

MY rear end & DICK & POSSIBLY BALLS!

Escape From Noise

Nut posts what Pecan't

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Can't believe Nut is dead.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

He nutted to death

Escape From Noise

Nut Everlasting

Goons Are Gifts

rip to a real one

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Last December we freed nut and it scared around our most beloved new friend. For the good of the forum BYOB must remain banned forever

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Disagree! I will never stop nuttin'

Escape From Noise

Also caviar chips are available at the Family Mart but I'm not a fan of fish eggs.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Nov 2, 2021

French Accent

congrats! hopefully there's no long lasting effect out of that.

French Accent

Escape From Noise posted:

Also caviar chips are available at the Family Mart but I'm not a fat of fish eggs.

i've come to learn that any snack that has a "special" fish flavor is a red flag, at least from what i've tried over time.

maybe it's just me. as someone who likes fish, you'd think that i'd rave over these things.

Stoner Sloth

Escape From Noise posted:

Disagree! I will never stop nuttin'

Make Nut Free Again

Escape From Noise

French Accent posted:

i've come to learn that any snack that has a "special" fish flavor is a red flag, at least from what i've tried over time.

maybe it's just me. as someone who likes fish, you'd think that i'd rave over these things.

I could see it working in Japan but even if I tried it I couldn't tell you tbh.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Like a rebel from the 50s, I don't care about nuttin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

:qfg: :qfg: :qfg: :qfg: :qfg: :qfg: :qfg: :qfg: :qfg:

this has officially brightened my day! long live gag, and may he finally find the tacos that he has sought for so long.