Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/paulinehansonoz/status/786745607444652036?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

There's a nationwide epidemic of broken controllers. And reports of little brothers losing games while signed into their siblings Xbox Live accounts have skyrocketed.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Imo either of these 2 would be good

i will submit these to the admins and see if i can make it happen

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The whole "Obama eats dogs" meme. I don't even know if I'm being ironic anymore. It just makes me happy.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
The Candidate starring Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

papa horny michael posted:

But not funny in the way you might think.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Basically every attempt by Hollywood to do a lighthearted political comedy.

But I'll go with Fun With Dick And Jane.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I just remembered the guy who killed a mob boss because the internet said he was friends with Hillary Clinton

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ikanreed posted:

I just remembered the guy who killed a mob boss because the internet said he was friends with Hillary Clinton

Apparently nothing happened to him reprisal wise either which is not what I was expecting

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
I mean maybe there was attempts and the power of Q flowed through him and foiled them.

Dude probably has a rage bar like in a fighting game.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
When the mob boss died he said "BARF!" and his prison gangs fell out of his pockets onto the pavement

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

my k:d isn't woeful cuz i suck. it's my internet. im lagging! your a bot, you bot kissing boyA! ughhhh!

vote glob 2022

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Apparently nothing happened to him reprisal wise either which is not what I was expecting

tbh if they had imagine the shitstorm it would have set off in q circles

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Tesseraction posted:

tbh if they had imagine the shitstorm it would have set off in q circles

Cult more dangerous than organized crime.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

As a kid I played an artillery game called Gunbound that seemed to be hugely popular in Peru (they'd put your country code by your user name) and for whatever reason they'd all have really high pings and they'd laugh at me using J instead of H.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

But not funny in the way you might think.
Whaaat? Actually "haha" funny?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
that guy who tried to derail a train in such a way that it would shoot out into the sea and hit a Covid hospital ship because he thought it was actually a QAnon pedophile ship

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
lmao literally creating Jokers whole cloth out of crowdsourced conspiracy theories

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ralph Northam was about to do a moonwalk during his blackface presser to prove he wasn't racist, but his wife stopped him.

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017
That time a Chinese tourist stood outside the capitol building stating at it a little too long so they evacuated the area and had the cops tackle him

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

papa horny michael posted:

long shot starring seth rogan and charlize theron

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

vyelkin posted:

that guy who tried to derail a train in such a way that it would shoot out into the sea and hit a Covid hospital ship because he thought it was actually a QAnon pedophile ship

while possessing an exceedingly poor understanding of the physics involved lol

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Basically every attempt by Hollywood to do a lighthearted political comedy.

But I'll go with Fun With Dick And Jane.

I'd like to see My Fellow Americans rereleased just to watch everyone lose their poo poo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

duz posted:

long shot starring seth rogan and charlize theron

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
nascar dads. soccer moms

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lol people breathlessly saying "revanchist whites with no strong ideas"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/lionel_trolling/status/1454873705801261060

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

heartbreaking, the 12 year old started using all kinds of slurs to describe me but I couldn't make any of them out due to the choppiness of their voice

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 18:25 on Nov 2, 2021

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Kazzah posted:

The whole "Obama eats dogs" meme. I don't even know if I'm being ironic anymore. It just makes me happy.

Thinking of the B-Rock "The Islamic Shock" Hussein Superallah Obama birth certificate still makes me smile.

I cut out so many chuds from my life between 08-10...

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Thinking of the B-Rock "The Islamic Shock" Hussein Superallah Obama birth certificate still makes me smile.

This made me think of the phrase "the very beating heart of kenya" and I laughed, out loud.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Orange Devil posted:

Cult more dangerous than organized crime.

People who just want to make money and stay alive, no matter how immoral and violent are often at a disadvantage when faced with looney tunes death cultists ready to kill.

I suppose you can get groups who are both, like the Mexican Cartels, and get some truly :unsmigghh: poo poo.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

zegermans posted:

Ralph Northam was about to do a moonwalk during his blackface presser to prove he wasn't racist, but his wife stopped him.

keep talking, zegermans

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

One More Fat Nerd posted:

someone please post this if you have it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
it’s really funny that we have a recording of President Obama saying the N word

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

RandolphCarter posted:

someone please post this if you have it.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

I forgot about "Sure He's Muslim?" "OH, YEAH"

Now I'm remembering being in my mid 20's and having literally any hope for the future and it hurts, why did I do this.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

as all hell kills me still. thank you.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i remember my cousin sharing donald trump poo poo during the obama years because he swore up and down he had the birth certificate to take barack out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Orly Taitz