Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Lumbermouth posted:

Why the gently caress do these people care so much about the Kennedies?

They're directly descended from Jesus, apparently. I for one am excited to get raptured soon because I'm way behind on a deadline right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lumbermouth posted:

Why the gently caress do these people care so much about the Kennedies?

Because they're obsessed with the deep state and that's who killed JFK.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Kit Walker posted:

They're directly descended from Jesus, apparently. I for one am excited to get raptured soon because I'm way behind on a deadline right now

Wait, what? Do they think The Da Vinci code is non-fiction?

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Weird way to advertise a Dead Kennedys concert.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
JFK would be 104 if he were alive today.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Henchman of Santa posted:

JFK would be 104 if he were alive today.

Such is the magic of the adrenochrome.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Pookah posted:

Fun fact: Fionn Mac Cumhaill had a very impressive booty
Tag yourself. I'm "not mentally robust".

e: People who remember the JFK assassination are over 60. I know, because I was four, and I remember it only because it pre-empted the Flintstones. Like, why is there continuing grief among people who never got to buy in to the Camelot legend?

Arsenic Lupin has a new favorite as of 16:06 on Nov 2, 2021

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Zil posted:

Such is the magic of the adrenochrome.

He does not now, nor has he ever had an ailment described classically as Addison’s Disease.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Nut Wrong November
All Nuts November

Biplane posted:

Nazi Germany was forced into a war of expansion and slavery to fulfill the German master race's unquenchable thirst for cum.
There are informative documentary videos available online regarding this topic

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Fionn Mac Cumhaill displays his mental robustness in his feud with Benandonner coming up with one of the worst plans in all of mythology, knowing that Benandonner is coming to kick his rear end he gets his wife to dress him up as a baby and hide him in a crib. Benandonner comes round, sees the sheer size of of Finn MacCool's (That's what we call him anyway) baby and buggers off thinking Finn must be enormous.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ve haf vays of milking your cock

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Arsenic Lupin posted:

e: People who remember the JFK assassination are over 60. I know, because I was four, and I remember it only because it pre-empted the Flintstones.
Cheese and crackers!

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
https://twitter.com/McDonalds/status/1455174998264586243

We live in the worst timeline

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1455553158265065500?t=P-draSpJuleyzY0AWh2Ozw&s=19

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Arsenic Lupin posted:

e: People who remember the JFK assassination are over 60. I know, because I was four, and I remember it only because it pre-empted the Flintstones. Like, why is there continuing grief among people who never got to buy in to the Camelot legend?

I know goons are of all kinds but it still blows my smooth rear end brain that people are posting on this gay dead forum who remember the loving 60s.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I know goons are of all kinds but it still blows my smooth rear end brain that people are posting on this gay dead forum who remember the loving 60s.

People freak every time I mention it, especially when they notice the Homestuck avatar.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Splicer posted:

Surprising noone, it's a bunch of plastic paddies with dyed hair absolutely butchering celtic myths

Also what the gently caress are "Celtics", it's "Celts". "Celtic" is the adjective.

Everyone needs to see the trailer for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxhbW-gIxwA&ab_channel=Celtic-Films.com

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

:kstare:
The mispelling of the Celtics films url at the end of the video was a nice touch.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Cops refer to ambulances as bussy? Well drat, Greg, I guess you’re right then, public transport is for the birds!

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals
Chicken shop kicks out racist. Racist & friends cry discrimination.

https://twitter.com/thewingkingz/status/1455248673164644362

Tabloid link to the video: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tommy-robinson-told-leave-restaurant-25354217

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Eighties ZomCom posted:

:kstare:
The mispelling of the Celtics films url at the end of the video was a nice touch.

Also, as pointed out, the Roman Empire never invaded Ireland.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Arsenic Lupin posted:

People freak every time I mention it, especially when they notice the Homestuck avatar.

Count down til UitM shows up to tell us about his kick rear end goon grandfather

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Skwirl posted:

Not successfully, certainly. But it's not entirely certain there were never any Roman soldiers in Ireland.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Skwirl posted:

There's evidence of trade, coins and such, but the last time I checked the common wisdom is they didn't bother to try. The Irish Sea is substantially wider and rougher than the English Channel and Ireland's weather is/was so lovely the Romans took the Greek name and turned it into a pun on winter.

e: also they found Scotland so unpleasant to deal with they built a 15 foot tall wall across Britain to keep them out. Twice.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 17:52 on Nov 2, 2021

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

Ve haf vays of milking your cock

Lmao

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I genuinely cannot get past the first minute. I need
to watch it with someone, it hurts too much to watch solo.

Also they seem to have completely forgotten about Gaul.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Woad and tartan were like 800 years apart, right?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Woad and tartan were like 800 years apart, right?

Accurate costuming makes you a colonizer.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Kit Walker posted:

But isn’t saying Jesus had descendants actually blasphemous? Unless they’re saying they’re descendants of Joseph

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

RatHat posted:

But isn’t saying Jesus had descendants actually blasphemous? Unless they’re saying they’re descendants of Joseph

That was the premise of the Da Vinci Code and the Vatican weren't pleased about it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Splicer posted:

e: also they found Scotland so unpleasant to deal with they built a 15 foot tall wall across Britain to keep them out. Twice.

The werid thing is that they didn't just stay on the other side of the channel and come to that decision.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Apparently JFK Jr isn't the only dead celebrity expected at Dealey Plaza

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1455583514187943938?s=20

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Eighties ZomCom posted:

That was the premise of the Da Vinci Code and the Vatican weren't pleased about it.

It’s actually the premise of Dogma. In the Da Vinci Code, Jesus and Mary Magdalene had descendants.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/natalievmoore/status/1147381433?s=21

baquack obamailure

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Jesus christ this is one of THOSE things

Fourth-century Ireland, famously opposed to Rome because of censorship

I made it through "Belenus" but I couldn't hold it together at "autherotorian"

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Hasn’t JFK Jr been supposed to show up at several of these rallies already? Do these people just seem to not notice, or just assume he was too busy fighting the deep state.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Skwirl posted:

Apparently JFK Jr isn't the only dead celebrity expected at Dealey Plaza

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1455583514187943938?s=20

They better get the name of Robin out of their mouths. Don't drag him into that crazy poo poo.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
The first duck president was Mallard Filmore

Sorry, Baquack

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
The whole QAnon/JFK Jr. conspiracy just makes re-watching that Seinfeld episode (where Elaine is trying to hook up with "John John'") so much funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

GreenMetalSun posted:

It’s actually the premise of Dogma. In the Da Vinci Code, Jesus and Mary Magdalene had descendants.

I was referring to Jesus, should have made that clearer.