Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Stex T posted:

... what is this thread?

Araboliosis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Stex T posted:

... what is this thread?

Entergagement

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Nathen is definitely going to marry that suit.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Fully entergorged

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Stex T posted:

... what is this thread?

Do you want to become a thinking species?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The next step in the metamorphosis is garfarabiolosis.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

I bet Nathan is jealous Chris Pratt will be Garfield and not him

He said as much in his Insta story today (yesterday?)

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Peanut Butter posted:

He said as much in his Insta story today (yesterday?)

I need to step outside, I don’t like Nathan/Garfield living rent free in my mind

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

I need to step outside, I don’t like Nathan/Garfield living rent free in my mind

Sounds like something a landmonster would say

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Peanut Butter posted:

Sounds like something a landmonster would say
:lmao:

Also to those who have just found this thread, boy what a journey you guys have ahead of you. Instead of a recap I recommend starting from the first page and skimming through the whole thing chronologically yourself, thats how you get properly entergaged.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Stex T posted:

... what is this thread?

It’s not the new Doobie’s Dog House because Claude was a fool with a functional brain and no money.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Agent Escalus posted:

It’s not the new Doobie’s Dog House because Claude was a fool with a functional brain and no money.

And using Scooby Doo license would have made some sense there.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

GolfHole posted:

nathen speaks fluent english as it is his first language, unfortunately

Wait. How is it his first language? I thought he was from the UAE?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Phlegmish posted:

Wait. How is it his first language? I thought he was from the UAE?

His family is. He was born and raised mostly in Montreal, IIRC.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

OK I think I'm just about all caught and it's this post that broke me:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVahj2Vrdz6/

On one hand you have a closeted person trying to carve out whatever semblance of a life and be authentic to themselves within the confines of a world that they feel may not accept them for who they are. On the other hand you have the narcissistic son of some presumably very wealthy person who is an utter crazy rear end in a top hat worthy of absolutely zero sympathy. Truly an entergaging land of contrasts. Also why does he add a "c" to the word "sexcy?"

Do you think Garfield is a celibate?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Did you know: You can hire Nathan Mazri to make you or your loved one a personalized video for just €85 https://www.cameo.com/nathenmazri
He is also available for public events and marketing campaigns, definitely worth the €429
All the 4 reviews are from very real people, and not Mazri himself

Edit: When exactly was the last time we commissioned a scat movie? Seems like forever

The Alchemist fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Nov 2, 2021

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Why is he asking for euros when he lives in Canada?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

zaepg posted:

Do you think Garfield is a celibate?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
A goon already paid him to give an "SA" shout-out, though they were smart enough to not use Something Awful, leading Nathen to be concerned he was giving a shout-out to Saudi Arabia.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Yaldabaoth posted:

Why is he asking for euros when he lives in Canada?

I think the price displayed is based on the user, it's in US dollars for me

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Anyone else hosed garfield yet

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Shinjobi posted:

Anyone else hosed garfield yet

it's been gosh, what, probably 12 years for me? wouldn't recommend, total dead fish, basically just didn't entergage at all

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Eat that pussy like lasagna

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Haven't you heard? Garfield's back! In celibate form!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Mega64 posted:

A goon already paid him to give an "SA" shout-out, though they were smart enough to not use Something Awful, leading Nathen to be concerned he was giving a shout-out to Saudi Arabia.

Yep this was a watershed moment for this thread. Can someone find the vid?

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

PsionicAnt posted:

Eat that pussy like lasagna

Farm to table?

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

whydirt posted:

Farm to table?

Big cow fur burger

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
*enters the thread Kramer-style* OK everyone, this time I even used the thread search function and didnt find any hits, so this is absolutely certified fresh(so what that its a year old?) direct youtube2forum content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZLBtfiJCYg 50 questions with Nathen Mazri, feat. Niki Collezioni, 'THE GARFIELD SUIT fashion designer'. Prepare to be entergaged.

Q: Do you have a pet?
Mazri: Yes, Garfield Mazri. It's a cat:smug:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

The Alchemist posted:

*enters the thread Kramer-style* OK everyone, this time I even used the thread search function and didnt find any hits, so this is absolutely certified fresh(so what that its a year old?) direct youtube2forum content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZLBtfiJCYg 50 questions with Nathen Mazri, feat. Niki Collezioni, 'THE GARFIELD SUIT fashion designer'. Prepare to be entergaged.

Sorry, champ, I remember seeing this video before so somebody must have posted it. Maybe uploaded on a different account/platform.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
*enters the thread Mazri-style*

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

On one hand you have a closeted person trying to carve out whatever semblance of a life and be authentic to themselves within the confines of a world that they feel may not accept them for who they are. On the other hand you have the narcissistic son of some presumably very wealthy person who is an utter crazy rear end in a top hat worthy of absolutely zero sympathy. Truly an entergaging land of contrasts. Also why does he add a "c" to the word "sexcy?"

He's openly gay. Didn't you read his provocative tome, Arabscoliosis?!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Mordja posted:

Nathen is definitely going to marry that suit.

He no longer wants to marry or gently caress Garfield. Now that he's celibate, he has a new answer to the classic "Do I want to gently caress him, or do I want to be him?" dilemma.

He and Garfield are now one. ... Mneowww!

Blurry Gray Thing fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Nov 3, 2021

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

The Alchemist posted:

The last thing you see before you're infected by Arabolodosis

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

The Alchemist posted:

Christ does he have any normal mouth configuration

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The Alchemist posted:

Someone pls watch it and transpose the 50 questions and answers to text (you know you want to), so I can skim read it. Like the book, there's no way I'd suffer the whole thing directly. It would not keep me entergaged.

No comment on the TikTok vid just posted, I'm trying to forget I ever saw it.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

Someone pls watch it and transpose the 50 questions and answers to text (you know you want to), so I can skim read it. Like the book, there's no way I'd suffer the whole thing directly. It would not keep me entergaged.

No comment on the TikTok vid just posted, I'm trying to forget I ever saw it.

Give a man a Garf, entergage him for a day, teach a man to Garf and he is entergaged for a lifetime.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

He can't stop mugging and posing for every question.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The Alchemist posted:

The long-rumored Arahiolosis, bringing balance at last. I knew it existed

boof
Jun 3, 2001

Last Chance posted:

Yep this was a watershed moment for this thread. Can someone find the vid?

https://imgur.com/L78tu9B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
this mf's not protected