Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
OK, I wasn't quite sure about Witches Servant but that bit with the horse at the end of volume 1 is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

A Story Of A Certain Yuri Couple actually made me tear up a little.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Confirming my suspicions, the latest translated chapter of Liar Satsuki is the latest released! The first volume came out an entire year ago, so we had a years' worth of backlog that all came out over the past month or so.

Also:

Ms. Unsmiley posted:

satsuki is so cute...

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm rooting for delinquent girl.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Me too, she's by far the most suited to be with Satsuki. Komachi may have been first girl, but she made it weird, and Satsuki really failed to follow up on keeping her friendship going. Akira has been through thick n thin for Satsuki, even when they were fighting! She's a sweetheart and Satsuki + Akira just work too well together.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i realize VNs are really kind of adjacent to manga/anime, but i wanted to mention it in here that i've started an LP for a visual novel that is basically 'what if future diary had lesbians instead of a wimp and his murderous gf' (I won't say anything about how it GOES, but it definitely is explicitly LGBT, as will become apparent in...like two updates from now?)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
there is a link to a visual novel in the op, you good

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
future diary was my favorite anime for a long time so this is, an interesting sales pitch, to me. im monitoring the situation.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Mix. posted:

i realize VNs are really kind of adjacent to manga/anime, but i wanted to mention it in here that i've started an LP for a visual novel that is basically 'what if future diary had lesbians instead of a wimp and his murderous gf' (I won't say anything about how it GOES, but it definitely is explicitly LGBT, as will become apparent in...like two updates from now?)

oh hey it's my favorite vn

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

Mix. posted:

lesbians

sign me the gently caress up

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Yuu Morisawa posted:

sign me the gently caress up

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Hi I heard that lesbians?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Yes, lesbians.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Is this the right thread for this?

https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1446930957479600131

It's not out yet.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

hell yeah

the one-shot that the anthology's named after was really good, im really happy its getting a Western release

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Feliday Melody posted:

Is this the right thread for this?

yar, the one shot was linked in the previous thread

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

To Strip the Flesh was super good. If the other stories in the collection are as good i'll need to pick that up.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Snooze Cruise posted:

yar, the one shot was linked in the previous thread

Does anyone still have it?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Feliday Melody posted:

Does anyone still have it?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stripping_the_flesh

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

I'm 15 pages in and this is beautiful. But caring and understanding parents is a theme that just cuts to the soul for me.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Feliday Melody posted:

I'm 15 pages in and this is beautiful. But caring and understanding parents is a theme that just cuts to the soul for me.

Oh, it's so beautiful. I can't believe I have to wait a year to see the rest.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Why on earth did I read the comments

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
that is primo waterworks

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Nyoro posted:

c'mon, nyoro. don't read those trash comments. people like that, need to be cut.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

The dream in part 36 is just... wow. Right through the heart.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

echoing everyone else, this owns

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Violen posted:

that is primo waterworks
Yeah, I was thoroughly crying after reading.

MetaMeme
Apr 30, 2017

You may boorishly refer to it as "Pickpocketing", but I prefer "Urban Foraging".

Nyoro posted:

I only vaguely remember reading the comments when it first came out but I remember most of them being really supportive of him except for one dumbass who got shot

also whoever recommended Witch's Servant and the Demon King's Horns and told me to go past the first few chapters tysm I cried like 15 times

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

MetaMeme posted:

also whoever recommended Witch's Servant and the Demon King's Horns and told me to go past the first few chapters tysm I cried like 15 times

link!

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

https://mangadex.org/title/1a1032fc-e8f7-425b-aa78-d9072f8de514/majo-no-geboku-to-maou-no-tsuno

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Thanks!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
trying out marriage had a new chapter

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

I'm going to underline the "please go past the first handful of chapters" thing. Once you get past the horny cow it gets really good. (This is not a sentence I ever expected having to write.)

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

the NEW lgbt manga/anime thread: Once you get past the horny cow it gets really good

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

MetaMeme posted:

I only vaguely remember reading the comments when it first came out but I remember most of them being really supportive of him except for one dumbass who got shot

:3:

The prequel is also very good, though not quite as overtly queer.

MetaMeme
Apr 30, 2017

You may boorishly refer to it as "Pickpocketing", but I prefer "Urban Foraging".

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

the NEW lgbt manga/anime thread: Once you get past the horny cow it gets really good

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

I never got past the horny cow

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

im the horny cow

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
we are never putting horny cow in the thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Every time I hear the horny cow mentioned I think people are talking about rokka no yuusha for a second because of the character who shows up at the end of the anime