Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/forthesp0rts/status/1455913106387783686?s=21

I’m going to guess that he’s calling himself “immunized” because he had Covid before and is counting antibodies as immunized? He didn’t say the word vaccinated when referencing himself.

Just :lol:

e: wow, beaten badly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

shyduck posted:

https://twitter.com/ByRyanWood/status/1455913961531060235?t=Btcmm9y-JeJAuORKzv2eyg&s=19

He doesn't say "vaccinated" but I don't know how else to take it. Regeneron? Horse paste?

The CDC uses "immunization / immunized" interchangeably with vaccinated it's not like this is a reporting gaffe by all of the NFL media. It's more likely that Kalli's right and he had it before and was riding that "natural immunization" train that wasn't a big thing back in August.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Rodgers is one of those people with the "my vaccine is jesus christ" cards

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
once again the NFL is the truest reflection of America

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Stay away from him Jake

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

shyduck posted:

https://twitter.com/ByRyanWood/status/1455913961531060235?t=Btcmm9y-JeJAuORKzv2eyg&s=19

He doesn't say "vaccinated" but I don't know how else to take it. Regeneron? Horse paste?

He had it already and was naturally immune

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Hot Diggity! posted:

The CDC uses "immunization / immunized" interchangeably with vaccinated it's not like this is a reporting gaffe by all of the NFL media. It's more likely that Kalli's right and he had it before and was riding that "natural immunization" train that wasn't a big thing back in August.

Absolutely. I think Rodgers was banking on no one thinking twice about what he said. And now he can pull a bullshit "but I never lied" kind of thing. It's all on him, I don't blame any reporter.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Now's the time for people to paw through all of the Packers postgame stuff to see if Rodgers was following unvaccinated player mask restrictions.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lmfao get hosed you piece of poo poo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Tom Brady is also not vaccinated.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Wish he would have gotten the Rona last week tbh

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

A funny side-saga to this is that the PS QB ALSO got COVID, so Jordan Love is literally the only active QB on the team.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

unvaxxed players gotta wear masks on the sidelines right?

Because Aaron DEFINITELY hasn't been doing that.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
The Chiefs have a chance now wait a minute is that Sorensen covering Davante Adams

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Guze posted:

He had it already and was naturally immune
Worked for Bolsonaro!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, I'm gonna say Rodgers has a covid protocol problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0kYr0t4zmE

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Don't teams require players to show a vaccination card to actually prove they got the jab?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Aaron counts a head cold he got last year as immunization. It's just a cold

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

What if Rodgers is an essential oils guy

T-Square
May 14, 2009

It’s wild to me that Rodgers keeps slowly revealing himself to be just the same as all of the insane righty boomers in this stupid state, but none of the ones I know actually like him all that much lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Don't teams require players to show a vaccination card to actually prove they got the jab?

https://defector.com/fake-vaccine-cards-are-a-real-problem-for-the-nfl/

quote:

Fake CDC cards, often ordered online, are big business and growing, and two NFL agents who work for different agencies told Defector that players they represent asked them for help getting a fake vaccine card. (Both agents declined to do so.) One of those agents said that his client asked him about getting a fake card because a teammate of his had used one. “He was like, ‘Oh well my teammate’s got this fake card. Should I just do that?’” the agent said. “I’m like no! Just get vaccinated!”

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, but if Rodgers had used one of those, wouldn't the NFL reporters have said he was vaccinated?

Someone had to get confirmation from somewhere that Rodgers isn't, and I presume that had to be from the team I guess?

VVV well there we go, doing press conferences or standing on the sidelines without a mask doesn't sound like following protocols though

Kalli fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Nov 3, 2021

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1455918856980123663?t=KXKeyJCtptTn1MVGCB-pGQ&s=19

So he didn't lie to the team

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

We all know Aaron Rodgers has a room with a shitload of crystals that he charges

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Is that a crime? Surely it has to be, you're presenting something as if it were an official government issued thing

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Damnit A A Ron, why you gotta be a douche.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Pretty much confirms he had COVID previously, then.

I have a friend who also follows this dipshit line of thinking. Would it surprise you that he is also a libertarian?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Enjoy the cheese lung, Aaron

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Intruder posted:

Rodgers is one of those people with the "my vaccine is jesus christ" cards

Is he a jesus freak, I thought that was a lot of the rift with his family?

Nov 6, 2002

I don't think aron actually believes in g*d.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
What a stupid shithead lol

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Lol "immunized" that cheeky devil!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

Is he a jesus freak, I thought that was a lot of the rift with his family?

Just a joke although those cards are very real

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/1455922586085466112?t=dFkCXhw8cdCmaQ7XGUCWmQ&s=19

Hmm

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I don't think aron actually believes in g*d.

Aaron Rodgers posted:

“The stumbling block will turn out to be the traditional one for students of consciousness: the flashlight is incapable of shining on itself, so we can't trust what its light reveals.”

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

https://twitter.com/TexWestern/status/1455922824045019146

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Midnightghoul posted:

The Chiefs have a chance now wait a minute is that Sorensen covering Davante Adams
lol

Nov 6, 2002

He may have some kind of spirituality, but he's certainly not a Christian in any kind of traditional sense.

https://people.com/sports/aaron-rodgers-opens-up-about-religion-to-danica-patrick-i-dont-know-how-you-can-believe-in-a-god/

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Intruder posted:

Is that a crime? Surely it has to be, you're presenting something as if it were an official government issued thing

They aren't government issued and aren't tracked in any sort of national database.

You're forging documents that would have otherwise been given to you by a private company. It's like forging a receipt so your boss thinks you actually dropped off a package that you were supposed to on the way home from work vs. just going home to go to bed.

If he had been forging actual medical records that's A Different Thing than a vaccination card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Should've taken the ham sandwich if they were going to ramp up the disgruntling