Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

LonsomeSon posted:

what in the absolute and abject gently caress everyone in the universe is that

lol it's fivish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Inceltown posted:

Whoops, meant to post this one

:c00lbert:

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lmao gently caress

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lmao

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

He even did an MTV Cribs style video on TikTok of his eagle statue

https://twitter.com/investingport/status/1262070142625820674

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Best part is where he said he got tricked by liberals into saying racial slurs. As much as I would like to imagine a group of young, enterprising young people tricking boomers into being racist so that they can dunk on them, the left in this country can barely get candidates elected, pretty sure they can't Jedi mind trick you.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Mantis42 posted:

im dababy you gotta love me

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

Inceltown posted:

https://i.imgur.com/JR8d7nx.mp4

this is incredible and also I can't believe it's not a vice news thing

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1454232139847831552?t=5C0FxJHwX_10bxckOZq5ag&s=19

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Best part is where he said he got tricked by liberals into saying racial slurs. As much as I would like to imagine a group of young, enterprising young people tricking boomers into being racist so that they can dunk on them, the left in this country can barely get candidates elected, pretty sure they can't Jedi mind trick you.

*Jedi voice* you will not clap

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Cloks posted:

the LGBTQ+ community has said I'm a good poster

Update: LGBTO+ community has said it has been grossly misquoted about Cloks being a good poster.

Sorry. :smith: I still think your a good poster thought!

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
papa john will be president and he'll put the eagles in the white house

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Is this praxis?

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

it would take some enormous brass balls to go back to Vietnam as a tourist after being involved in the occupation

and not the good kind

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
they have vietnam vet reunion tours in vietnam all the time, vets from both sides meet up at old battlefields and have bbqs

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I just suddenly realized that the wallpaper I've used for years as a boob (with nip) in it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A Bakers Cousin posted:

they have vietnam vet reunion tours in vietnam all the time, vets from both sides meet up at old battlefields and have bbqs

im aware i just find it pretty fucken gross and awful

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

LonsomeSon posted:

it would take some enormous brass balls to go back to Vietnam as a tourist after being involved in the occupation

and not the good kind

lol it would also require said person to understand the point you are trying to make, which if they are going on a vet tour, they wont

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Today has been one of those days of learning things

https://twitter.com/archeohistories/status/1456065125694148608?s=20

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

there’s a dollop about that, if you’re into podcasts

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

actionjackson posted:

I just suddenly realized that the wallpaper I've used for years as a boob (with nip) in it

I can't find it

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LonsomeSon posted:

im aware i just find it pretty fucken gross and awful

Two people who were ordered to kill each other finding peace is... bad.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Wasabi the J posted:

Two people who were ordered to kill each other finding peace is... bad.

going back to a nation where one was complicit in a genocide, as a tourist, is bad, yeah

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

LonsomeSon posted:

going back to a nation where one was complicit in a genocide, as a tourist, is bad, yeah

ok but hypothetically speaking what if youre going back to retrieve a planeload of cia gold that you hid there when you were fighting as soldiers and also to honour your fallen friend who convinced you to steal it in the first place

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

vyelkin posted:

ok but hypothetically speaking what if youre going back to retrieve a planeload of cia gold that you hid there when you were fighting as soldiers and also to honour your fallen friend who convinced you to steal it in the first place

not going to say it’s good to go back to Vietnam for it, but robbing the cia is ethically superior to tourism. maybe consider giving most of the gold to Vietnamese folks though?

i don’t know which movie this is the plot of, sorry

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

vyelkin posted:

I wouldn't know, I stopped watching halfway through because the constant music was bugging the poo poo out of me

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

lmao

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

LonsomeSon posted:

if your former enemies are willing to forgive you for being a pawn of your corrupt leaders, why shouldn't you accept their forgiveness and offering of bbq?

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

raspurtin posted:

if your former enemies are willing to forgive you for being a pawn of your corrupt leaders, why shouldn't you accept their forgiveness and offering of bbq?

you might have missed this:

A Bakers Cousin posted:

lol it would also require said person to understand the point you are trying to make, which if they are going on a vet tour, they wont

for myself, if i was particularly invited to visit the region of Iraq i was deployed to by people who are from there, it would not be a tourism thing on my part. there’s a variety of reasons why that is, and a variety of reasons someone might feel differently than i.

this isn’t exactly something that i haven’t ever considered, or which i take lightly.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lmao

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

CBT=Critical Belgium Theory=cock ball torture

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

well he’s right I drove my car into a Home Depot while drunk and I’m not a felon.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

Inceltown posted:

https://i.imgur.com/JR8d7nx.mp4

sick. got a link to the whole vid by chance?

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

raspurtin posted:

conversely, who wouldn't enjoy the tourism dollars from a bunch of sad sacks who lost the war and need "closure"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

BasicLich posted:

It really makes me feel insane

e2: here's the phone call Fiveish takes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLNy72Dj5YY&t=659s

double edit: actually thats the phone call I mentioned earlier, forgot that the phonecall where Fiveish threatens the politician was related to some kind of investment deal

I legitimately feel like I'm losing my mind

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

smug jeebus posted:

I can't find it

Only registered members can see post attachments!