Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Do not worry, fans of decency, I have arrived to cement this game to it's proper outcome.
fake edit: As I type Carolina ties it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Get hosed, that shot from draisaitl was absolutely ludicrous. That powerplay is just unfair

Fake edit: welp that didn't last long for them

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
Ingram playing fantastic so far, monster save there

Harpur is some tall timber

aejix fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Nov 4, 2021

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
I'm not sure I understand how hitting the stick of a guy who has the puck, breaking the stick, is not a slash.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
oh, replay showed stick broke during stick-handling just before getting hit.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Hell yeah Bo Byram!

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

wooooo go Byram

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Jake Bean, just when I came here to criticize you for being nowhere to be found on Colorado's second goal, you go and do something like this.

:siren: and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF :siren:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Blues playing an incredibly good and boring game so far against the Kings.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Get Silly :siren:

E- :siren: Get Sillier :siren:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Nov 4, 2021

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

HootTheOwl posted:

Do not worry, fans of decency, I have arrived to cement this game to it's proper outcome.
fake edit: As I type Carolina ties it.

Some of you probably doubted me at 3-1. Well guess what. 3-4. My work is done.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
blues/kings has been pretty sloppy and boring so far.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Mike_V posted:

blues/kings has been pretty sloppy and boring so far.

Schenn immediately scores on the PP

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Gus just misses an ENG and now this. Unfuckingbelievable.

e- This is one of those games where I'd have been happy with at least a point halfway through the game but now it might suck poo poo.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Nov 4, 2021

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Gus just misses an ENG and now this. Unfuckingbelievable.

Pretty disappointing, yeah.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: OH THANK CHRIST :siren:

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Jake mf Bean!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I don't know how the gently caress that is a penalty against Saad.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

lmao @ calling saad for goalie interference as edler rides him all the way in

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

justin faulk has been brutal all night long

just a really poor effort from the blues, regressing to their offensive expectations

Mike_V fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Nov 4, 2021

matti
Mar 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyPznbn-o0c

iihf 2022

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Still doing pregame ceremonies for the troops, huh. Thanks for 20 years in Afghanistan, boys

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

going to be that kind of game I guess

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
I'm at this Leafs Bolts game

Go... something

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
:siren: STRETCH loving ARMSTRONG

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Flyers. That's an extremely weak interference call tho

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I think it might be time to start worrying about Jake Muzzin, loving yikes.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Yeah I’m extremely concerned about Muzzin. I thought the fans speculating that the Leafs got aggressive on the Rielly signing because Muzzin might be done were just blowing smoke but it’s getting harder to see it differently.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
For the weak rear end interference earlier refs appear to have a completely different interpretation of the 'rule' since. loving poo poo rear end zebras.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Bunting really living up to his “poor man’s Zach Hyman” role by never scoring off of one-time chances in tight

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
How someone didn't crosscheck sergachev in the neck after that, what a loving piece of poo poo

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Suck poo poo Sergachev you rear end in a top hat

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

FFS

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
That was one of the dirtiest plays I've seen in awhile that the Lightning just pulled there wow.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
That was not very smart Sergachev

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Minor penalty for a late headshot? I guess it wasn't full speed.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Matheson suckkkkkkkkkksssssss and for the love of God stop playing Kapanen with Zucker. They are 2 completely different styles that do not jive. Please put Zucker with Carter and Guentzel with Kap.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Gonna be hilarious when vasilevsky stones this 5on3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

aejix posted:

Gonna be hilarious when vasilevsky stones this 5on3

He’s not gonna need to