Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

Amanda getting oddly pissed about this in further tweets is really weird considering English is not Kalisto's primary language, just the weirdest poo poo to get mad about

Maybe she knows more than any of us? Just a thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DLC Inc posted:

Amanda getting oddly pissed about this in further tweets is really weird considering English is not Kalisto's primary language, just the weirdest poo poo to get mad about

I would probably be a little touchy if someone was tweeting about communicating with my dead husband and didn't spell his name right.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

MassRafTer posted:

I would probably be a little touchy if someone was tweeting about communicating with my dead husband and didn't spell his name right.

shes uh, criticizing jericho

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

graph posted:

https://twitter.com/MandaLHuber/status/1456102450826522624?s=20

No, she isn't.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

graph posted:

She is definitely not.

https://twitter.com/MandaLHuber/status/1456102450826522624

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I hope that they get to hash it out behind the scenes.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That seems like a depressing mess of people assuming the worst of others and why maybe you shouldn't dunk on people on Twitter and hash out your feelings there instead of just giving someone a call or something.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Isn't this also Samuray Del Sol's first appearance with AEW? What a way to create a first impression.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's a bit of a faux pas but also the sort of thing you'd never hear poo poo about in public before Twitter.

Well, maybe from wrestlers but they're exceptionally messy people.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Pylons posted:

No, she isn't.

bleh

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's a bit of a faux pas but also the sort of thing you'd never hear poo poo about in public before Twitter.

Well, maybe from wrestlers but they're exceptionally messy people.

I don't think it is just the misspelling that is setting them off.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
She seems to be taking the misspelling as a intentional insult to Brodie which is kinda weird tbf

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Drakkel posted:

She seems to be taking the misspelling as a intentional insult to Brodie which is kinda weird tbf

She doesn't seem to be taking it that way, she seems to think he is clout chasing by name dropping her dead husband and didn't even have the decency to spell his name right. His tweet reads like the kind of thing Hulk Hogan would tweet after someone died.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
dunno what’s to be gained by hashing this kinda crap out in public but w/e

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
From her follow up tweet, it sounds like it may be a situation where Kalisto didn't reach out after Brodie's death and is now trying to use his name for clout.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Seams posted:

dunno what’s to be gained by hashing this kinda crap out in public but w/e

She thinks the guy is using Brodie's memory to get over in public, that's why!

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
it's the "name drop" they're objecting to. they know who was close with brodie and who wasn't. so if they believe SDS is acting like he was closer with brodie than he actually was just to get himself over, they'd have a better read on that than anyone.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

MassRafTer posted:

She thinks the guy is using Brodie's memory to get over in public, that's why!

sure but I just think getting in touch personally is a better way to resolve conflict than tweeting. it’s not a big deal I just don’t get it

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Either way this whole thing shouldn't be happening on Twitter where you're just inevitably accidentally sending multiple mobs against each other and accomplishing absolutely nothing

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
bad tweet thing

goddamnit

WOO

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

DLC Inc posted:

considering English is not Kalisto's primary language, just the weirdest poo poo to get mad about

Source? Isn’t he from Chicago?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

safe assumptions from an ally

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

he is from chicago lol

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Imagine getting upset at a guy calling himself Samuray spelling another guy’s name wrong.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

any1 else feel like the widow is a bit sensitive about someone who wasn't friends w her husband implying they were close? like come on, chill out

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Anyway, using somebody’s memory to get over should only be reserved for close friends or family, like Sasha Guerrero, imo.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Speaking of Twitter beef

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/1456011995321446407

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

aww yeah back to the good tweets

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Source? Isn’t he from Chicago?

going off his wikipedia article he's a 2nd generation meixcan american and lived in mexico in the first years of his life & would regularly go back to mexico while growing up, so who knows what which language he learned first.

if Amanda and Jericho have a bigger problem and know Brodie and Kalisto werent friends like that then they should say that if they already willing to make an online spectacle over what looks like at first glance just the letter H.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

KungFu Grip posted:

going off his wikipedia article he's a 2nd generation meixcan american and lived in mexico in the first years of his life & would regularly go back to mexico while growing up, so who knows what which language he learned first.

if Amanda and Jericho have a bigger problem and know Brodie and Kalisto werent friends like that then they should say that if they already willing to make an online spectacle over what looks like at first glance just the letter H.

yea wiki says he moved back in elementary school which is pretty significant as far as kids learning language natively

and also yeah if you're gonna publicly call out someone after their first day in the company uhh might as well swing for the fences bc this just feels kinda mean. english is a dumb language and wrestlers get hit in the head a lot, ive seen wrestler's twitters even native english speakers have some buckwild syntax.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

KungFu Grip posted:

See this is how he gets in. First it's just the letter H, but then the letter H brings another letter H and in the distance you can faintly hear Motorhead playing. You know what's coming but it's too late to stop it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/kiddbanditpro/status/1456171574134906881

kidd bandit is developing the worlds first wrestler-developed anime visual novel honestly do not know what else you might need at this point

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

shiksa posted:

kidd bandit is developing the worlds first wrestler-developed anime visual novel honestly do not know what else you might need at this point

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

shiksa posted:

This is honestly amazing

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The Anime dork seems like he's based his entire personality on being a Shonen protagonist and it's kind of endearing.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Send Kidd Bandit on excursion to Japan just for what an unmitigated disaster it would be.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

alternatively he becomes Great-O-Khan's best friend and redebuts as Kidd-O-Khan

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Send Kidd Bandit on excursion to Japan just for what an unmitigated disaster it would be.

Give him a year in the New Japan Dojo wearing plain black trunks and wrestling Young Lion style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Japanese audiences appreciate it when foreign wrestlers take the time to learn Japanese and appreciate the culture right? Has there ever been anyone who has done this in a really annoying, heelish way? Like bragging about how they’re more Japanese than the Japanese?