Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol I tried sending points finally. Very nice. I also got an extra 10k at some point. 70005 point club baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
oh well i guess everyone got the extra 20k. not so funny then. would be hilarious to just start moving heipoints around at random and let people argue about it haha

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Very exciting news in this new episode!

Also I'm proud to say that I just sent the 5000 points that put Gregg over the top into first place:
https://www.heinetwork.tv/hei-rollers/

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

MARK PORCH

DR. SAN

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Tonight I'll watch this season again from the start, ending with the current episode.

A little OCATC personal ritual.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
we need to get No1WendyKirbyFan into the top ten!

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Data Graham posted:

MARK PORCH

DR. SAN

MARK

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

return of the king

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
how long till he's putting hot and hard in that bag

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
OMG MARK PORCH I KNEW IT WHEN I SAW THAT BALD HEAD FROM THE BACK YES MARK YESSSSS

also i'm missing why gregg would not want to work with mark, is there some history i forgot about

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

derp posted:

OMG MARK PORCH I KNEW IT WHEN I SAW THAT BALD HEAD FROM THE BACK YES MARK YESSSSS

also i'm missing why gregg would not want to work with mark, is there some history i forgot about

Not only did Gregg ghoulishly use Mark's body as a living Oscar, he had Mark selling VFA copies of the Lady Gaga "A Star Is Born" on the street under the guise of it being in the public domain, which got him arrested.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

derp posted:

Fukkin saaaame, I was completely doing the DiCaprio point

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

ALFbrot posted:

Not only did Gregg ghoulishly use Mark's body as a living Oscar, he had Mark selling VFA copies of the Lady Gaga "A Star Is Born" on the street under the guise of it being in the public domain, which got him arrested.

ahhh, of course that makes sense. but the idea of gregg realising that someone might be upset at him for something he did which caused them trouble had not even crossed my mind. almost seems out of character for gregg lol. so i was trying to think of what mark might have done to him

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

derp posted:

ahhh, of course that makes sense. but the idea of gregg realising that someone might be upset at him for something he did which caused them trouble had not even crossed my mind. almost seems out of character for gregg lol. so i was trying to think of what mark might have done to him

I'm pretty sure Gregg was legitimately scared that he would be sued or prosecuted for Medicare fraud. Mark's brother hinted that Gregg was doing a lousy job of taking care of him, and it's implied he's using the checks the government was sending on tapes. Mark coming back sorta opens that up again.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Tim's stomach bag is going to end horrifically for him and I can't wait to see it.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If Gregg did such a bad job taking care of the comatose Mark Protshk then somebody explain his recovery.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Flying Zamboni posted:

Tim's stomach bag is going to end horrifically for him and I can't wait to see it.

I like that the show is going into the realm of grotesque body horror. It was actually kind of nauseating to look at.

Every season of On Cinema is a disaster in slow motion. It's a perfect comedy.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

glad to hear tim say he's forgiven toni =) family values still alive at the hei network

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Mark is my favorite character.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

mark not understanding how to serve the food cracks me the gently caress up every time

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
"That's not standard." - G. Turkington

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
"I've been doing, ah, sometimes fifteen shakes a day..." - T. Heidecker

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

huh posted:

"I've been doing, ah, sometimes fifteen shakes a day..." - T. Heidecker

I burst out laughing at this moment

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

huh posted:

"That's not standard." - G. Turkington

It's time to get serious about the movies!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Someone get Joe on the horn https://twitter.com/deadline/status/1456721782958813184?s=12

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Good move Emilio. You have so much other good work at your doorstep, might as well stick to your dumb poo poo guns on this one

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If you had told me ten years ago that Joe Estevez is the best actor and person in the family, I would not have believed you, and yet

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Joe is goat

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

About eight people died at an overcrowded Travis Scott concert over the weekend. I don't want to make light of that, but good God, how does Tim keep predicting the zeitgeist?

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Someone on reddit had the crazy theory that

=

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
And ya gotta admit the whole initials thing is pretty coincidental otherwise.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Nov 7, 2021

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

huh posted:

Someone on reddit had the crazy theory that

=

Wait, does anyone NOT believe this is a deliberate connection?

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
oh no.

edit to say that in my head it's always been Genesis.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

There is no way Tim's feeding tube doesn't get graphically infected.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

He looks just like Norm McDonald in this bit

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
amazing how last week I listed off like 15 open storylines this show has going on and the next episode instead reopened yet another storyline in progress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I'm very confused about which doctor installed that feeding tube.