Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
he looks concerned honestly.

I'm fine byob, just addled. how was the shift and what's 4 dinner 2nite rear end penny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
yr dog looks 3 sheets to the wind himself

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

better point that finger elsewhere, partner. I'm ok. I had lo mein from a local Chinese place and cut my loving foot open on my own gutter on the way out to meet the guy. just catastrophic stupidity.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

how you living tonight AG?

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

rear end-penny posted:

better point that finger elsewhere, partner. I'm ok. I had lo mein from a local Chinese place and cut my loving foot open on my own gutter on the way out to meet the guy. just catastrophic stupidity.

tetanus shot status? I'd hate 2 lose a good drinking buddy 2 a gol-danged tin gutter wound

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

tetanus shot status? I'd hate 2 lose a good drinking buddy 2 a gol-danged tin gutter wound

It is a plastic gutter. My last tetanus shot was... God probably 8-9 years ago.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You may wanna get that updated soon. Tetanus comes from bacteria, not the rusty metal itself, and it's present on everything including plastic. Also please baby your foot, that blows.

I'm trashed on a hosed up sleep cycle from anxiety.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm trashed on a hosed up sleep cycle from anxiety.

I'm hoping that the byob drug helps me sleep tonight because I sure didn't last night

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
does anyone remember when they used to give you multiple shots for rabies? i remember being like... 12 or 14 or 16 or 8 or smthn and playing with cats and having to get the shot because i got clawed by random alley animals and no-one knew whr the fuk the wounds came from.

----------------

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Boba Pearl posted:

does anyone remember when they used to give you multiple shots for rabies? i remember being like... 12 or 14 or 16 or 8 or smthn and playing with cats and having to get the shot because i got clawed by random alley animals and no-one knew whr the fuk the wounds came from.

My dad always told me the shot was administered on your belly too. Always sounded horrifying. Glad I was afraid of everything as a child.

Escape From Noise

Time for some gin and (peach) juice

Twenty Four

Areola Grande posted:

same. whhhhhiskey. I'm tryna ya muscle relaxer for the first time also due to unbelievably strongb tooth pain.

I feel good but my dog doesn't understand me v well rn

"You know what you did!"

"No you!"

lol

Escape From Noise

Cold IPA is coming along pretty well. I think the color is nice. I think I let the diacatyl rest go too long.

Zurtilik

I drank 40 ounces of Sapporo yesterday because 20oz bottles were $5 during happy hour and a lot of stores don't sell any around here, so I had to take advantage. From what I'm told, it is basically the Miller/Budweiser of Japanese beers though. Still had a good time and got a spicy tuna roll and a ginger salad!

Zurtilik

Then I had to pee so bad but couldn't because I was on the freeway (not driving!) and I was sure I wasn't going to make it home in time.

Escape From Noise

Sapporo is one of the boys g four along with Kirin, Asahi, and Suntory. Sapporo's premium brand is Yebisu, Kirin's is Heartland, and Suntory's is Suntory The Premium Malts. Sapporo is the best of the four IMHO

Escape From Noise

Suntory actually put out a really nice basic Belgian saison like three years ago and I really miss it but I'm sure it didn't sell for poo poo.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yebisu is deece tbh. I only get it once in a great while because it's $$ here but like, it's cheaper in a vending machine by far.

I am very homesick for places I can't go.

I am NOT homesick for Hite beer which is garbage but you bet your rear end I'm gonna drink some when I can go see my auntie and get fried things in a lovely punk bar in Hongdae.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Suntory actually put out a really nice basic Belgian saison like three years ago and I really miss it but I'm sure it didn't sell for poo poo.

Legit, why is it hard to sell saisons in Japan? They're hard as gently caress to find and if they're decent, they never get made again.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Legit, why is it hard to sell saisons in Japan? They're hard as gently caress to find and if they're decent, they never get made again.

Yorocco has managed in the craft market but even then. Saison is just hard to sell in general I think.

Hite is awful, but I get it. Suntory The Malt's (not premium) is absolutely garbage as well.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Had really nasty anxiety last night that meds were not working on, so combined an edible with some cbd and holy poo poo. I swear I was able to see the source code of the universe. Don't know if I took too much or my tolerance had dropped over the past few weeks, but I was out like a light within 30 minutes. Slept through both my alarms though, but I am not anxious and I feel great now.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Zil posted:

Had really nasty anxiety last night that meds were not working on, so combined an edible with some cbd and holy poo poo. I swear I was able to see the source code of the universe. Don't know if I took too much or my tolerance had dropped over the past few weeks, but I was out like a light within 30 minutes. Slept through both my alarms though, but I am not anxious and I feel great now.

Very jealous. I wasn't able to sleep again last night, took one 10mg edible and gave the vape a bit of exercise, but still was up till 2 AM. Stupid brain, sleep better

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Code Jockey posted:

Very jealous. I wasn't able to sleep again last night, took one 10mg edible and gave the vape a bit of exercise, but still was up till 2 AM. Stupid brain, sleep better

Yeah I suffered till 1 or so. I feel ya, brains are stupid sometimes.

Also loving the hell out of your new av.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Zil posted:

Yeah I suffered till 1 or so. I feel ya, brains are stupid sometimes.

Also loving the hell out of your new av.

Thank you! It is from the amazing goon Tree Bucket in the PYF comics thread, he did a series on "What if X character, but drawn in Y (web | print) comic's style" and it's just awesome

Tree Bucket posted:

ugh fine

That's an awesome idea. I'd do it myself but cannot, as I have just taken 3D6 Psychic Damage from drawing Clemkin.

!!! I'm genuinely flattered you think Fabulous Genre and friends are worth an upgrade
I'd never change my good luck Wagtail avatar, so I guess plat? That's mad, but thanks!

Tree Bucket posted:

Round 2! I got a shoulder cramp trying to copy Hierarchy of Genre's style.
Will happily draw Minnows all day every day though.

Tree Bucket posted:

Dumb spelling errors? Friend, if you care to re-examine the image, I think you'll find it contains no spelling errors at all

which ended up spawning this

Tree Bucket posted:

The Farsons. Gary Larson really doesn't like drawing pointy hair or kids without glasses, so Lisa looks off and Maggie is horrifying. But larson really likes drawing those frilly couch cover things! Whatever they're called.

Ass-penny

I am playing Enter the Gungeon and this synergy I just got got me thinking bout you friends

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
How is Gungeon? I bought it ages ago on some sale but never played it (lol steam)

Ass-penny

It is a grind but it is fun. It's an unusual game in that it seems kind of about nothing initially, but the further you get the more they reveal to you and the more you understand the choices that went into it. I'm like 1200 plays in, and have unlocked all of the gungeoneers besides the gunslinger. I rather enjoy it. It is the sort of game you can put down for a while and come back fresh and new instead of confused and needing to start over.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

rear end-penny posted:

It is a grind but it is fun. It's an unusual game in that it seems kind of about nothing initially, but the further you get the more they reveal to you and the more you understand the choices that went into it. I'm like 1200 plays in, and have unlocked all of the gungeoneers besides the gunslinger. I rather enjoy it. It is the sort of game you can put down for a while and come back fresh and new instead of confused and needing to start over.

That's awesome. As much a fan I am of 100+ hour AAA+ JRPG Experiences, it's nice to just sit down, play <something> for a while, play like a "complete game" of it then move on

take the moon

by sebmojo
whats trashin trashers

vape broke, getting nu 1

right when i figured out how to clean it rite 2

----------------

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

take the moon posted:

whats trashin trashers

vape broke, getting nu 1

right when i figured out how to clean it rite 2

I wish I could afford my Mighty, I would send you my Vleaf in a heartbeat. It's pretty durable / reliable and it Does The Trick

Ass-penny

I like yer new av cj.

sorry to hear about the vape ttm, rip to a real one.

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Celebrating my friends birthday early trashed krew style. Even though now I want to hit up the Korean restaurant and slam some cheap rear end soju and some Hite. Just scratches some lizard brain itch...

Gramps

Not really hardcore trashin, but I have a nice glass of Caol Ila and one of my favorite cigars and we just finished up birthday dinner for my kiddo complete with ice cream cake. Here's to ya, orbs

Twenty Four

Gramps posted:

Not really hardcore trashin, but I have a nice glass of Caol Ila and one of my favorite cigars and we just finished up birthday dinner for my kiddo complete with ice cream cake. Here's to ya, orbs

Forums user "Gramps" celebrating their kids birthday, so uh, happy birthday mom/dad? lol

Gramps

Twenty Four posted:

Forums user "Gramps" celebrating their kids birthday, so uh, happy birthday mom/dad? lol

Thanks! He's 12 now and is basically the best little dude ever.

Twenty Four

Nice, I do wish your kid a happy birthday, I just had to make the joke once it popped into my weird brain lol

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Twenty Four posted:

Nice, I do wish your kid a happy birthday, I just had to make the joke once it popped into my weird brain lol

I think this is the basis for all yob posting

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

rear end-penny posted:

I like yer new av cj.

Thank you! Softcliffe is so enthusiastic.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

It's 6pm and i got maybe a couple shots left and a full drink with a couple in it and i'm only at a medium buzz. Do I go get more to drink and try to push it to a drunk before bed or just sober up over the next few hours?

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

Kinds want a white Russian but I'm lazy and don't wanna leave the house to get Kahlua.