Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Allergy to mRNA isn't a real thing lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Tom Brady really is the best QB of all time

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Can't wait for the Defector article on this lmao

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Professor Funk posted:

I am getting an immense amount of entertainment out of red pilled Aaron Rodgers

I can't until Tom Brady vocally supports him before Sunday lol

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Aaron Rodgers could have just brought up the half-assed allergy excuse and then said nothing else

He could have done that, but instead...

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Tell us what the immunized process is Aaron

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

seiferguy posted:

Can't wait for the Defector article on this lmao

Can they just post a JESUS CHRIST! headline with a picture of him like an onion article? Because where do you even begin here.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1456677725071200256

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1456677585732227084

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

In that Rodgers vs. Roethlisberger Super Bowl the rapist was somehow the better person lol.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Lol and that stooge's name?

Albert Einstein.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

In that Rodgers vs. Roethlisberger Super Bowl the rapist was somehow the better person lol.

Let’s not do this weird thing

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Uhhh

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

this owns

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:hmmno:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

CharlestheHammer posted:

Let’s not do this weird thing

Yeah, they're all rapists. Some of them just haven't been publicly outed yet

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

It's so funny what some idiots will do to get out of getting the shot which is so not a big deal at all. Like, he's making himself look like a complete moron in front of the whole country for literally no reason other than him being a stubborn idiot.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Karen Rodgers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lol. Lmao.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

ingredients: mRNA (your body makes this), lipid (fat) and sugar

What a loving tool.

Listen, he's a very special boy that's somehow allergic to basic cellular components and is definitely full on anaphylactic reaction allergic to the component he will not name that is most assuredly a real thing for people to be allergic to and not something he read on the internet. I'm sure he's consulted with a qualified allergist to determine that this is a genuine allergy and that it is too risky for him to get the good mrna jammies. We are all being ableist by refusing to acknowledge his lived experience.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
This is amazing because Aaron Rodgers has spent his entire career being very calculated and careful with what he says publicly and it's all just being shattered in the matter of 20 minutes.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
He is the prince who was promised

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER
Gat drat. Intelligence is NOT transferable.

I should know that. I remember vividly an Irish plasterer who was an absolute genius at his craft. I mean, I've been in the trades since I was a child and I watched this dude and realized that there's levels. He was at a higher level.

The developer I worked for at that time, 20 years ago, had to fire this guy in 2004 because her kept calling the laborer a n*** er.

Like, he would yell out, hey n***er! Come get this poo poo out of the way!

I'll bet Brady believes in homeopathy.

gently caress

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hahahahaha
aaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Also, I’m at work and can’t hear this as it’s happening but lol this all seems amazing

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

No one ever explains how they build their immune systems

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'd like to congratulate the fans of other nfcn teams for having some joy in their lives for an hour

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

mcmagic posted:

It's so funny what some idiots will do to get out of getting the shot which is so not a big deal at all. Like, he's making himself look like a complete moron in front of the whole half the country for literally no reason other than him being a stubborn idiot.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

??????????

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Aaron Rodgers is one Bye week research binge away from "just asking questions" about Tom Brady and adrenochrome

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Shut up and play football.

https://twitter.com/StevePopper/status/1456677479435972616

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Aaron Rodgers has the worst medical beliefs of any of Jeopardy's co-hosts this year.

This list of co-hosts includes Mayim Bialik and Dr. Oz.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'd like to congratulate the fans of other nfcn teams for having some joy in their lives for an hour

Our lives are full of joy outside of Sunday’s.

And just lmao at QAron Rodgers

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
There has never been a smart libertarian

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

loving Kamala made one comment about the “Trump vaccine” and magically there’s a narrative about the left flip-flopping on whether the vax is good or not

I hate this loving timeline

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER
Yes Aaron. The woke mob is out to get you. You gently caress. You stupid self centered gently caress.

Your choices mean nothing. It's us. It's everyone else.

It's a mental illness.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Tom Brady (The goddamn GOAT) would never get himself messed up on the wrong side of something like this. He would just kiss his son directly on the lips and go throw some touchdowns.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

oh my god he thinks ivermectin is a cheap generic antiviral

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
NFL N/V Week 9 - QAaron Rodgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Le Saboteur posted:

Tom Brady (The goddamn GOAT) would never get himself messed up on the wrong side of something like this. He would just kiss his son directly on the lips and go throw some touchdowns.

I mean Brady did full support Brown. So he will just never directly