Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

mdemone posted:

That's Animal Mother I thought? Been a while. I guess they might've been different characters.

Nope, different characters. The helicopter gunner is just in that one scene.

Efb

But still, lol QAaron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Tom Smykowski posted:

Lol did he really say he took invermectin?

Thanks to personal friend Joe Rogan

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Maybe he really likes Henry Ruggs and he's just doing him a solid

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

YOLOsubmarine posted:

It was an extremely stupid comment to make, to be fair. She’s an atrocious politician.

No argument from me on that point. It was just the latest in a long string of own-goals from establishment Dems. That one line at the debate has fed so much anti-vax bullshit.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Tom Smykowski posted:

Oh yeah he did.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Larch posted:

Like yesterday, I thought of Aaron as a great qb and a great player in football history.

Whereas now I think he's a stupid tone deaf piece of poo poo.

As a pretty casual observer of football I can't believe until like 72 hours ago I sorta thought of him as a "smart" athlete. Like he wanted to be the Jeopardy! host and was marketed as a bit of a nerd. I honestly can't think of a more sudden non murder/assault related about face of a public's perception of a celebrity than this. It's truly incredible.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

sharknado slashfic posted:

Maybe he really likes Henry Ruggs and he's just doing him a solid

Ain't nothin nobody can do for Henry Ruggs now. He's in a world of poo poo, to continue the FMJ theme.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Tom Smykowski posted:

I cannot emphasize enough that JOE ROGAN TOLD HIM TO AND HE DID

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

ThinkTank posted:

As a pretty casual observer of football I can't believe until like 72 hours ago I sorta thought of him as a "smart" athlete. Like he wanted to be the Jeopardy! host and was marketed as a bit of a nerd. I honestly can't think of a more sudden non murder/assault related about face of a public's perception of a celebrity than this. It's truly incredible.

Naw, he's increasing his stock with a large portion of his fans and this country.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Please update the thread title to:

QAaron Rodgers vs the Woke Mob

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I wonder if Aaron is gonna consider Pat a friend in a month or two.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

:emptyquote:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Also he thinks ivermectin is an antiviral which tells you the quality of his research

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kalli posted:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Silly Burrito posted:

Why? Half the audience agrees with him.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Naw, he's increasing his stock with a large portion of his fans and this country.

Yep.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine-tracker

US vaccination rate has effectively stalled. There's a HUGE portion of people who outright refuse to get vaccinated.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kalli posted:

Yes please

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Joe Rogan is probably responsible for at least hundreds of COVID deaths.

https://twitter.com/BaileyCarlin/status/1456675839756623876

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Gutekunst must be loving loving this.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

mcmagic posted:

That might be underselling it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

mdemone posted:

Also he thinks ivermectin is an antiviral which tells you the quality of his research

you gently caress with chloride enough, it'll tear apart pretty much anything

shame about the rest of the body though

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Who is the guy at state farm who brought Rodgers onboard, I bet he's about to throw himself out a window

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Remember, rotoworld is owned by nbc

quote:

Aaron Rodgers (COVID) said he "followed every single NFL protocol to a T" in his interview on The Pat McAfee Show Friday.

"I'm not a covid denier or any bullsh*t like that," Rodgers claimed. "I just wanted to make a decision that's best for my body. I have followed every single protocol to a T," he continued, "except that one that makes absolutely no sense to me." 'That one' he's referencing is the rule that he has to wear a mask at indoor press conferences since all reporters are already vaccinated and masked. He also said he's "'not some sort of anti-vax flat earther" but rather "somebody who's a critical thinker," confirming that's he consulted with Joe Rogan on medical treatments — he's currently taking "Ivermectin, zinc and monoclonal treatments" — and eventually, (incorrectly) quoting Martin Luther King Jr. Rodgers also calmly demanded that the media "quit lying" about him since "bodily autonomy is a right," stating the NFL thought he was "a quack" when he presented his research to them. Sidelined for at least 10 days since he's apparently not a COVID denier, Rodgers is expected to return under center in Week 10 against the Seahawks.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

mcmagic posted:

Which is funny, because right wing radio hosts have been taking losses like the Lions from covid. Feels like every week a new one drops dead who has like twenty thousand listeners in the middle of Mississippi.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Joe Rogan has done so much damage to dumb white guys.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Look, if everyone else has car insurance why do I need car insurance?
- insurance spokesman

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/morenojosea/status/1456665779571597317

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

It'll break some brains though because the NFL is the kneeling league that hates the troops but also you can own the Libs by watching Packers games?

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I am trying to make fun of Aaron in my work group chat and someone who I thought was a cool dude is now defending Joe Rogan and the use of Ivermectin for covid and I’m slowly realizing that everyone you think is a normal person doesn’t see the difference between a horse medication and a vaccine so I think I’m just gonna go find a cliff to walk off of

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Kalli posted:

Which is funny, because right wing radio hosts have been taking losses like the Lions from covid. Feels like every week a new one drops dead who has like twenty thousand listeners in the middle of Mississippi.

Yeah the ones not smart enough to realize the grift is to get secretly vaccinated and then fleece your rube listeners lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Trade deadline week turned out to be pretty wild after all

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

haljordan posted:

Yeah the ones not smart enough to realize the grift is to get secretly vaccinated and then fleece your rube listeners lol

Tucker Carlson has received three doses of the vaccine.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Asproigerosis posted:

As much as I love pat for being the biggest thing from wvu since forever, I am almost certain he is a Joe rogen third way chud.

I talked to him in 2018 when he was back in Morgantown for a game or something and he seemed the same as always, kind of disengaged and not really concerned.

dunno about the years since.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

T-Square posted:

I am trying to make fun of Aaron in my work group chat and someone who I thought was a cool dude is now defending Joe Rogan and the use of Ivermectin for covid and I’m slowly realizing that everyone you think is a normal person doesn’t see the difference between a horse medication and a vaccine so I think I’m just gonna go find a cliff to walk off of

the joe rogan guys are definitely walking among us.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

ThinkTank posted:

It'll break some brains though because the NFL is the kneeling league that hates the troops but also you can own the Libs by watching Packers games?

Check this out: Rodgers was a guy who was fully behind Kaep's protest. Bring that up if you wanna break some brains.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/thejasonkirk/status/1456684505415176194

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Can't stop laughing at Aaron Rodgers sending his research to the NFL.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Hot Diggity! posted:

Check this out: Rodgers was a guy who was fully behind Kaep's protest. Bring that up if you wanna break some brains.

Thanks, this did me untold amounts of psychic damage

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Like gently caress such a free thinker or whatever you let people think you’re vaccinated and have all this research you don’t tell anyone about despite being interviewed every day.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Aaron thank you. Thank you so much for being such a loving moron that Pat McAfee has to stifle a laugh and everyone forgets about OBJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/StevePopper/status/1456677479435972616?t=c8-vkXkfuDsn2HplMGjZDA&s=19