Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

NFL N/V Week 9: QAaron Rodgers vs the Woke Mob. They thought I was a quack.

#Blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The NFL could be smart and mandate vaccinations for ability to play, but...nope!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1456685173618188298

"And then everyone clapped"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
A reminder that Travis Kelce is based unlike A-Aron who is highly cringe.

https://twitter.com/tkelce/status/1414978043450433543

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Everyone is saying they were the best questions.

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning, since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it

Aaron Roger is a chud
Still don't know if White is good

Kyler Murray's ankle hurty
OBJ Sr doin Baker dirty

Derrick Henry broke his foot
Henry Ruggs turned a girl to soot

We didn't start the fire
We didn't start the fire

We need a new thread now. This one ended.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Imagine the TFF of 12 years ago where we'd get probated for referring to him as QAaron for the rest of time.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Fifty Three posted:

There were absolutely people who self-identified as Left throwing shade at the vaccines before they were released because Trump was rushing them or something, which is an additional lol

I was one of them, because it was unprecedented to get an effective, safe vaccine rolled out in like 8 months time. When I found out the mRNA technology had been in the works for a long time, and especially after the actual rollout we didn't have people turning into crocodiles, I hopped on board.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kalli posted:

Imagine the TFF of 12 years ago where we'd get probated for referring to him as QAaron for the rest of time.

Nah. There would've been an exception made for something like this.

Goddamn this is a fun day.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

mcmagic posted:

A reminder that Travis Kelce is based unlike A-Aron who is highly cringe.

https://twitter.com/tkelce/status/1414978043450433543

Aaron Rodgers believes Kelce to now be sterile.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1456689795720220672?s=21

Maybe he could do his own research….

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

where's the word filter when it's needed

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

SquirrelyPSU posted:

His agent has got to be walking around with a fire extinguisher.

Only that he can gun him down in self defense later.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Can't believe Aaron Rodgers didn't obey the rule of Shut the gently caress Up Friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgWHrkDX35o

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Felger is going off about him now if you want to listen

https://tunein.com/985thesportshub/

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

I was one of them, because it was unprecedented to get an effective, safe vaccine rolled out in like 8 months time. When I found out the mRNA technology had been in the works for a long time, and especially after the actual rollout we didn't have people turning into crocodiles, I hopped on board.

Maybe different for everyone, but I remember doing experiments in biochem and having lessons about what they planned to do with mRNA so I was expecting it to be fine.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

He can legally be called Doctor now.

Doctor A A Ron Rodgers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

might be a rare day to listen to imbecilic Chicago sports radio on the way home

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

SKULL.GIF posted:

This is actually why I don’t like the term vaccine skepticism, because it implies a mode of questioning that leaves the skeptic open to accepting either outcome and offers them some vague legitimacy. A healthy dose of skepticism was warranted as the vaccines were being developed, not because of Trump but because we’d literally never done this before. I don’t doubt that there were people that were against the vaccine because they thought it was a win for him that they wanted to deny, but that population is dwarfed by the current crop of anti-vax dipshits. There’s no comparison and A-A-Ron was dumb to try to make them seem equal.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Thank god Aaron is around to stand up to the STOOGES (doctors, medical researchers, epidemiologists) carrying water for BIG VIRUS.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The Niners were right to draft Alex Smith over Rodgers.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Nodoze posted:

Felger is going off about him now if you want to listen

https://tunein.com/985thesportshub/

This is great, thank you!

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Aaron Rodgers: won't get vaccinated due to concerns about sterilization
also Aaron Rodgers: takes ivermectin, a side effect of which is sterilization

:rubby:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

Maybe different for everyone, but I remember doing experiments in biochem and having lessons about what they planned to do with mRNA so I was expecting it to be fine.

There were plenty of people talking about how you can't rush a vaccine and pointing at the 1976 swine flu vaxx as an example, and combining that with Trump it was definitely A Thing among at least portions of the non-maga types. After I did my own (actual) research and had to wait for 3 months after it came out anyway to be eligible I decided it was probably fine.

Freaquency posted:

This is actually why I don’t like the term vaccine skepticism, because it implies a mode of questioning that leaves the skeptic open to accepting either outcome and offers them some vague legitimacy. A healthy dose of skepticism was warranted as the vaccines were being developed, not because of Trump but because we’d literally never done this before. I don’t doubt that there were people that were against the vaccine because they thought it was a win for him that they wanted to deny, but that population is dwarfed by the current crop of anti-vax dipshits. There’s no comparison and A-A-Ron was dumb to try to make them seem equal.

Yeah this too

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Multiple Ivermectin studies had to be retractwd for bogus copy paste data in them but it must be another reason why its not recommended

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

https://youtu.be/a6tQ6P0jCvg

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
they called donald duck a quack too

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Guze posted:

Multiple Ivermectin studies had to be retractwd for bogus copy paste data in them but it must be another reason why its not recommended

Look the ivermectin data might he all made up and every other crackpot study has been retracted but fauci contradicted himself about masks and politicians are hypocrites therefore the science behind vaccines and the deadliness of a virus are fake

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

drat, just realized he missed hitler on the bingo card. C'mon Qaron, call Biden hitler on twitter or something.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

There's a horse on the box

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

They thought I was a quack.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

really queer Christmas posted:

I saw 300 unread posts and wondered how the hell the OBJ saga was this entertaining and... well lmfaoooooo

:same:

I only got a little bit into it on my commute to work and since I couldn't get the Pat McAffee show I am now digesting all of this sweet apple-flavored horse paste & clay right now.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Man I didn't think a week of stupid football could make me so goddamn sad. First Von gets traded, and now A-A-Ron is a big dumb fuckin chudbag. gently caress me.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I know we're all having an credible laugh at Aaron right now but I wanted to share this from the GBS Simpsons thread:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Android Apocalypse posted:

I know we're all having an credible laugh at Aaron right now but I wanted to share this from the GBS Simpsons thread:

loving beautiful.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

yea ok posted:

They thought I was a quack.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

We didn't start the fire
We didn't start the fire

Aaron Roger is a chud
Still don't know if White is good

Kyler Murray's ankle hurty
OBJ Sr doin Baker dirty

Derrick Henry broke his foot
Henry Ruggs turned a girl to soot

We didn't start the fire
We didn't start the fire

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Clay Travis is just a top tier moron

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1456716733763371009?t=VhI2yrDIzo54ygIflJZBIQ&s=19

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ReallyDanWeiner/status/1456719228157956099

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I'm in the middle of watching the Rodgers interview on McAfee's show and I want to scream every time he repeats a chud talking point. Goddammit.