Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

BrianBoitano posted:

Oh God dammit there are multiple of these. I've been sleeping on each "repost" because I thought there was only one Platonic Plumber video :negative:

Where do these get posted by the creators?

The videos are funny until you find out that 40-something man is actually dating that 20-something woman in real life and their not-platonic plumber videos take on a whole other dimension of creepy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Tree Bucket posted:

The photo of doctor (?) Rorshach on the inkblot test wikipedia page is intetesting. Dude has great hair.

They offered brad pitt the role in a biopic and he said he was fine with learning german for the part so long as he didn';t have to learn to read it

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

biracial bear for uncut posted:

The videos are funny until you find out that 40-something man is actually dating that 20-something woman in real life and their not-platonic plumber videos take on a whole other dimension of creepy poo poo.

Hmm. Got a source for their ages?

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

This has come up before, he's 28 and she's 22.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Kenning posted:

loving disgusting

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What's really crazy is that their combined age is still 69.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

BrianBoitano posted:

Hmm. Got a source for their ages?

Nope, just going by what somebody said about them here last time anybody talked about them more than "haha that skit is funny".

Kenning posted:

Wait, somebody made a website for birthdays about random tiktok users that have viral posts once in a while?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Wait, somebody made a website for birthdays about random tiktok users that have viral posts once in a while?

you ever actually used the internet? it's all poo poo like that.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Platystemon posted:

I innoculated myself against the test by looking at all the images and what various responses are supposed to say about the patient.

You’re also not supposed to turn the card around in your hands. That’s bad behaviour.

I'd seen them before, anyway if the test administrator is any good, there aren't "correct" answers anyway. It's how you talk about your answers that counts, not what you first see.

The best test was one I don't know the name of. I was shown pictures & was asked about the people, their state of mind, etc.

I remember one was a painting. It was inside a room, and there was a man and an older woman in front of a window. They were looking slightly down, off frame. I began describing this whole story about how the prodigal son returning home to see his father on his death bed (off frame). They'd had a falling out before he left, but the son kept in contact with his mother. He was now going to get married, and his mother had convinced him to come home one last time. Now that I think about it, most of the stuff I was talking about wasn't actually in the picture.

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 15:40 on Nov 5, 2021

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

I’m dating a girl 15 years my junior have I actually been a monster this whole time

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

rap music posted:

I’m dating a girl 15 years my junior have I actually been a monster this whole time

Depends. Are you 25?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

rap music posted:

With a :regd06: regdate, I'll put your age at 35+. You're probably ok?

e: but tbh 21/36 is a little off putting

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Hey we're consenting adults maybe don't push your values on me thanks!

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Carthag Tuek posted:

e: but tbh 21/36 is a little off putting

No it's not. Date whoever the gently caress you want as long as they're an adult.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Partial Octopus posted:

No it's not. Date whoever the gently caress you want as long as they're an adult.

Would you say it's okay to date Hitler then?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Well he's dead so he probably isn't consenting to much.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

who can discount the sacred formula of half your age plus seven

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Partial Octopus posted:

I think that may be part of the issue.
There is some research out there that says you brain not Done growing till mid 20's

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Also, every sex panic is ultimately used by reactionaries for their own ends, and they are very good at taking legitimate grievance ("Women are being assaulted by men in positions of power over them") and using the atmosphere of scrutiny to begin suggesting ever more restrictive conditions for people's relationships, with the ultimate goal of reinforcing the patriarchal family. It's why rhetoric about human trafficking and "saving the children" always needs to be examined closely to see who is advancing it and whether they have a more expansive agenda for which this is just the opening salvo.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Paladinus posted:

Would you say it's okay to date Hitler then?

as long as you are born no later than 1874 imo :colbert:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bananana posted:

I think that may be part of the issue.
There is some research out there that says you brain not Done growing till mid 20's

There's a lot more than some

But you're also always changing even in adulthood, people are like a river and oh hey this isn't a funny picture at all

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Paladinus posted:

Depends. Are you 25?

Follow up, are they Matt Gaetz?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Goon Boots posted:

who can discount the sacred formula of half your age plus seven

It is doctrine

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

It's also obviously a rorschach test.

Whatever you say about it, if you have any creative ideas like, it looks like a moth or it looks like wings on a human figure.

Congratulations, you're crazy. Keep coming back.

A preacher giving a imprecatory sermon before a spellbound congregation?

e: I hadn't read anyone else's comments and I'm surprised I wasn't the only one to see clergy lol.

Prurient Squid has a new favorite as of 21:15 on Nov 5, 2021

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Stroke: The Tshirt

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Says the man calling them disgusting for made up ages.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Atticus_1354 posted:

Says the man calling them disgusting for made up ages.

It is weird that when I begin typing a celebrity's name into Google, no matter how relatively obscure, Google suggests me completing that query with the phrase "net worth".

Anyone who gets any sort of real-name notoriety seems to end up with a constellation of shady bot-scraped information sites about them, but it's not necessarily unusual for someone not to know this.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Pastry of the Year posted:

It is weird that when I begin typing a celebrity's name into Google, no matter how relatively obscure, Google suggests me completing that query with the phrase "net worth".

Anyone who gets any sort of real-name notoriety seems to end up with a constellation of shady bot-scraped information sites about them, but it's not necessarily unusual for someone not to know this.

At least it's not "feet" anymore

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

At least it's not "feet" anymore

It probably still is on Bing, but I wouldn't know because I am neither over 65 nor in jail.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

All this to steal a $5,000…

https://i.imgur.com/K1OZ31M.mp4

Sex doll

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Cartoon Man posted:

Sex doll

Post More First World Problems: Just jerk off you loving lunatic

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Carthag Tuek posted:

I see a skeletal pelvis.

Elvis the Skelvis Pelvis

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Skelvis

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Cartoon Man posted:

Sex doll

They warned you about the Sex Arse shortage!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Carthag Tuek posted:

I'd seen them before, anyway if the test administrator is any good, there aren't "correct" answers anyway. It's how you talk about your answers that counts, not what you first see.

If a psychiatrist is using the test to help a patient, whatever, but I take a issue with the interpretations of these sorts of test bring allowed as evidence in courts of law.

They’re worse than polygraphs.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Cartoon Man posted:

Sex doll

I'm betting it's not going to be difficult for the store owners to identify which drooling creep was responsible.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cartoon Man posted:

Sex doll

Look at this loving idiot.

Doesn't even turn the van so it's in a good getaway position and has to three-point-turn his rear end out of there.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Look at this loving idiot.

Doesn't even turn the van so it's in a good getaway position and has to three-point-turn his rear end out of there.

There are many parts of that video that suggest this guy may not exactly be the smartest individual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Cartoon Man posted:

Sex doll

Obviously a hardened criminal.