Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kirios posted:

QAaron had this aura of being one of the smartest people in the league prior to all this going down. To see it go the complete opposite way for his perception is the kind of schadenfreude I can get behind.

aaron rodgers is one of the smartest guys in the nfl the same way that people always said kane was the smartest guy in the wwf locker room over the last 20 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yes. bryan danielson said it of both of them publicly

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Is Aaron in his woke coffin yet

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Funny how everyone's talking about the cancelled guy.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Morning TFF. I had the weirdest dream that Aaron Rodgers went on live TV and rambled for half an hour about a bunch of child-logic antivaxx stuff

Wild right? Isn't he the host of Jeopardy or something?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

shirts and skins posted:

Morning TFF. I had the weirdest dream that Aaron Rodgers went on live TV and rambled for half an hour about a bunch of child-logic antivaxx stuff

Wild right? Isn't he the host of Jeopardy or something?

Funny, my dream was he shaved a bald spot into his head and went full Throw Rogan, coming back to play just long enough to cause more misery for some Bears fans.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I’m beginning to think that I shouldn’t get my medical advice from Aaron Rodgers.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Silly Burrito posted:

I’m beginning to think that I shouldn’t get my medical advice from Aaron Rodgers.

I mean, he’s not a quack.

So don’t you feel foolish

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Rodgers really is just a poor man’s Tom Brady.

From super bowl rings to keeping his insane bullshit beliefs to himself, he’s just a fraction of football hitler

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

FizFashizzle posted:

Rodgers really is just a poor man’s Tom Brady.

From super bowl rings to keeping his insane bullshit beliefs to himself, he’s just a fraction of football hitler

So… Football Mussolini?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Maybe this is what Carson Palmer meant when he said young qbs should avoid watching Aaron Rodgers film.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Kirios posted:

QAaron had this aura of being one of the smartest people in the league prior to all this going down. To see it go the complete opposite way for his perception is the kind of schadenfreude I can get behind.

His fans were really quick to come up with explanations and excuses for what he really meant by his chemtrail comment a while back but there wasn’t any legitimate excuse to believe he was smart after that.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Oh god, Matt Ryan is going to be the next NFL on Fox color commentator isn’t he. He’s got that steady monotone they look for

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

AndrewP posted:

Oh god, Matt Ryan is going to be the next NFL on Fox color commentator isn’t he. He’s got that steady monotone they look for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odJL9FSla5Y

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
He said "let's go Mets"

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

ihatepants posted:

gently caress Aaron Rogers for lying, but all the people claiming that it's "impossible" to be allergic to anything in the mRNA vaccines should tell that to my wife who had to go to the ER twice (the second time a couple of hours later and having already been taking high dose corticosteroids) due to anaphylaxis after the first Pfizer shot.

Was she very nervous or stressed about getting it? Because psychosomatic reactions are a very real thing.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

who are the coolest vaccinated QBs in the league? I want someone I can feel good rooting for

Jalen Hurts? who else
https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...-vaccinated-nfl

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

pmchem posted:

who are the coolest vaccinated QBs in the league? I want someone I can feel good rooting for

Jalen Hurts? who else
https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...-vaccinated-nfl

Tom Brady obviously. :smugdog:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/RobertRaymond46/status/1456794767334023174

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

He asked gruden if he ever said anything like that on the sideline "No I did not."

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning, since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it

Aaron Roger is a chud
Still don't know if White is good

Kyler Murray's ankle hurty
OBJ Sr doin Baker dirty

Derrick Henry broke his foot
Henry Ruggs turned a girl to soot

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning, since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it

:captainpop: fuckin lol

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I don’t want to devolve into gun chat or anything but is what he has legal in NV?

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

FizFashizzle posted:

I don’t want to devolve into gun chat or anything but is what he has legal in NV?

Probably, you can get a semi P90 with the 50 round clips like in the TV show SG-1 if you want also, looks like some kind of 100 round drum mag that’s probably unreliable anyways

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Can the afcs thread be reopen that image isn't that bad

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Appropriate for the worst division in football's thread to be closed

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

It looks like a regular ol semi auto rifle with a drum mag. So yes, this is probably legal in most states.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Nah Aaron is a dumbass but he's not a racist. He's just a dipshit techbro libertarian loser who thinks he's smarter than everyone. Him disassociating himself from the church he was brought up in is the primary reason why he broke contact with his family. I only know this because my immediate family did the same thing with our extended family, leading to a shitload of drama!!

Seems like a classic blindspot. Why would I need to have any sort of responsibility about a disease that's unlikely to harm me or anyone in my extremely privileged orbit(or the Help, but who counts them)?

It's funny because QAaron specifically is lighting his lucrative brand on fire.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Metapod posted:

Can the afcs thread be reopen that image isn't that bad

It's loving awesome, imo.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

jesus christ

close this thread too

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Nice! posted:

Dude's rockin' the Polish plait.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the switch is portable

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/SenRonJohnson/status/1456998671669673989

LOL Chud hero Aaron Rodgers

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Has anyone considered the possibility that Rogers health takes a turn for the worst?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Has anyone considered the possibility that Rogers health takes a turn for the worst?

how could it? He's taking health advice from renowned virologist joe rogan

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ron Johnson is one of the dumbest people in the American government and that's saying a hell of a lot. This isn't even political partisanship, he genuinely has trouble rubbing two brain cells together to produce an empirical observation.

It won't and he'll be fine.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Andy Reid took a turn for the wurst.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ruggs is getting additional charges. He's going away for a long time.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32562812/henry-ruggs-facing-2-more-felony-counts-gun-charge-connection-fatal-crash

quote:

LAS VEGAS -- Former Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs III is facing two additional felony charges as well as a misdemeanor following his involvement in a fiery car crash early Tuesday morning that left a 23-year-old woman and her dog dead and Ruggs and his girlfriend injured, according to court records.

Ruggs, 22, initially faced being charged with felony driving under the influence resulting in death and reckless driving after prosecutors said he was driving 156 mph and had a blood alcohol level more than twice the legal limit in the state of Nevada.

Prosecutors now have decided to charge Ruggs with additional felony counts of DUI and reckless driving due to the injuries suffered by his passenger, girlfriend Kiara Je'nai Kilgo-Washington, who also goes by Rudy Washington. The misdemeanor charge is possession of a firearm while under the influence, stemming from a loaded gun found in Ruggs' car at the scene.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Everyone wanna be Kai Greene

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Finally I can have white guy dreads and put anyone that says it's cultural appropriation on blast. My galician ancestors with a haplo group originating in Mongolia provide me this great honor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Barudak posted:

One of the things I appreciated about japan was after your shot there was a mandatory 15 minute wait afterwards so anybody with symptoms like yours got an immediate assistance.

During Shots 1 and 2 the LAFD would block off your car after you got the shot and you couldn't leave until the last person in your block waited 15 minutes. So you could be there for up to 30 minutes. I ended up developing symptoms during my wait but I lied when they asked because my drive home was like 25 minutes.