Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

Andy Reid took a turn for the wurst.

:dadjoke: I enjoyed this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Cat Hassler posted:

Yeah they did this at the pharmacy I went to in Seattle

Same in Puyallup. Wait they don't do that everywhere?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

3 DONG HORSE posted:

During Shots 1 and 2 the LAFD would block off your car after you got the shot and you couldn't leave until the last person in your block waited 15 minutes. So you could be there for up to 30 minutes. I ended up developing symptoms during my wait but I lied when they asked because my drive home was like 25 minutes.

smdh, more of the Commie-fornia nanny state

In the lovely little grocery store where I got mine, they said you had to hang around for 15 minutes but I’m pretty sure I could have keeled over and people would have just stepped over me to get to the Little Debbies :911:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Why are people saying there's no potential for allergic reaction to the vaccine? I thought there's some egg component or something in there that potentially could trigger a reaction.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Why are people saying there's no potential for allergic reaction to the vaccine? I thought there's some egg component or something in there that potentially could trigger a reaction.

I think that it’s disbelief that the shot could cause as severe a reaction as QBAnon claims, not that there aren’t any possibilities of a reaction. It’s why there’s the whole 15-minute waiting period after all.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

3 DONG HORSE posted:

During Shots 1 and 2 the LAFD would block off your car after you got the shot and you couldn't leave until the last person in your block waited 15 minutes. So you could be there for up to 30 minutes. I ended up developing symptoms during my wait but I lied when they asked because my drive home was like 25 minutes.

That seems kind of nuts. I went to a large thing at the county event center and it just had a large room where the front had the shots and the back about 200 chairs where people just hung out for 15 minutes on the honor system, with a nurse or volunteer walking around asking how people were doing. Definitely saw some people walk straight out.

I know there are agents and players talking about players having fake vaccine cards. I wonder just how many, I bet it is pretty high, like 10-20%.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Nov 6, 2021

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Pain of Mind posted:

That seems kind of nuts. I went to a large thing at the county event center and it just had a large room where the front had the shots and the back about 200 chairs where people just hung out for 15 minutes on the honor system, with a nurse or volunteer walking around asking how people were doing. Definitely saw some people walk straight out.

It was a drive thru at Dodgers Stadium so we were trapped by the power of orange cones. Unstoppable!

quote:

I know there are agents and players talking about players having fake vaccine cards. I wonder just how many, I bet it is pretty high, like 10-20%.

I wouldn't be surprised at that number at all. I have two vaccine cards because I forgot to bring mine in for the booster so the nurse just wrote me a new one.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Everyone wanna be Kai Greene

No the Grapefruit League is in baseball.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1457039948692000778?t=VIpm4boaH_UDlEyVH3FynA&s=19

So he's going unclaimed. I don't remember a situation quite like this one, with this kind of deal. But it basically replicates him getting a small buyout before the trade deadline.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

The mRNA vaccines do not use any kind of egg products. That's something that traditional vaccines used - the kind which used dead or weakened virus material.

With the exception of glycol, all the components of the mRNA vaccines are things which are found naturally in your body. And having a glycol allergy is an order of magnitude much rarer than an egg allergy. And someone Rodgers' age would have found out already from previous vaccinations/injections during the course of his life and it would have greatly affected his pro career enough we'd know about it.

So he's full of poo poo.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Nov 6, 2021

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Also if Rodgers actually had an allergy the NFL would have granted him an exception. And he wouldn't have been spooked by J&J scare monger nonsense. And he wouldn't have consulted Joe Rogan and gone through through the same regiment every anti-vax crank goes through.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Preemptively I'm going to say that the Bucs becoming a Lakersesque ring factory for ex-superstars was unexpected

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/Prevea/status/1457044791951233030?t=HqquTLRUIpbbDjUD5xKqpg&s=19

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I knew Rodgers said "woke mob" and "cancel culture", but I didn't realize the actual uninterrupted quote that he said aloud to an audience was, "I realize I’m in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now, so before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, "

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I actually thought that was the least bad part of the interview, because it's just dumb as loving poo poo lol

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Good Will Hrunting posted:

I actually thought that was the least bad part of the interview, because it's just dumb as loving poo poo lol

That’s because it was the first thing he said

Everything he said after that kept getting worse.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
That's also true. When he first said it I was like "haha this is going to be a very pathetic attempt at Libertarian humor eh" and then, well.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Haha

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Jeopardy producers watching this happen and breathing a sigh of relief that they didn’t give this absolute dumbfuck a job.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean They already had the problem when one of the producers tried to take the job himself and turns out he also sucked

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

fsif posted:

I knew Rodgers said "woke mob" and "cancel culture", but I didn't realize the actual uninterrupted quote that he said aloud to an audience was, "I realize I’m in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now, so before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, "

Canceling: "People saying that the dumb poo poo I say is dumb."

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
One of their current hosts is an antivaxxer too

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Who would’ve thought that Rob Liefeld actually had a pretty solid idea of what guns would turn into?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

They are gonna bury him under the jail

That poor woman he murdered burned alive, just beyond hosed up

I bet the DA doesn't even try to float a plea

haljordan fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Nov 6, 2021

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Thaddius the Large posted:

Who would’ve thought that Rob Liefeld actually had a pretty solid idea of what guns would turn into?

The P90 predates Rob Liefeld's worst excesses. He has never been an innovator.

edit: vvvv Qaaron wants to see your General Manager. vvvv

A.o.D. fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Nov 6, 2021

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

If you dont love me at my:

You dont deserve me at my:

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Mr. Nice! posted:

Andy Reid took a turn for the wurst.

LMAO

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

N: Mitch Titties has covid

V: wasn’t Allen on the Manningcast? Does the Manningcast curse continue?

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

it baffles me how 18 months into a global pandemic it's so loving hard for people with resources without effective limit and careers depending on their peak physical health can't avoid getting covid.

lol.

lmao.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Someone who is incredibly wealthy and spends a ton of time around doctors, and who is more focused on his health then 99% of the population... got suckered into complete conspiracy theory nonsense.

No wonder we're so hosed.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

How has his 500 page "presentation" not been leaked yet, this is the Pentagon Papers of our generation

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Vaccine believers when they see Rodgers' research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQpvuNqDMe8&t=67s

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

is mitch vaxxed????????

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
We're talking about a group that thinks kinesiology tape does something and has been giving themselves cerebral hypoxia by huffing ammonia on the sidelines for decades as a wake me up. It's why you need the nfl to mandate it. You can't leave these morons to their own devices.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

R.D. Mangles posted:

is mitch vaxxed????????

He’s fully mammarized :v:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

R.D. Mangles posted:

is mitch vaxxed????????

Studies show that mothers transfer antibodies to their kids via their breastmilk, so...

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Kalli posted:

Someone who is incredibly wealthy and spends a ton of time around doctors, and who is more focused on his health then 99% of the population... got suckered into complete conspiracy theory nonsense.

No wonder we're so hosed.

I mean, it's not too hard to believe. There's a lot of justified skepticism in the US healthcare system. Rich people have the means to look at a billion different versions of snake oil to find what "works" and can fall back on top-tier medical care if something goes wrong. Celebrity worship draws people to do the same. Disobedience to authority has been baked into the American myth since its inception. Etc. Etc.

Combine all of that and you end up with how this poo poo flourishes. It's sad but what Rodgers is doing and saying unfortunately is not a fringe belief. 2/3 of the US has gotten 1 shot, a bit under 60% have gotten two. This is even though there's widespread availability. The numbers of partially / fully vaxxed individuals hasn't drastically changed over the past two months either: https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine-tracker

Also his dad is a chiropractor so regardless of him cutting contact that explains a lot too

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

is mitch vaxxed????????

He's only interested in one kind of pokies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i actually searched for this information since all of you were trying to get in your juvenile breast-japes but it's impossible to figure out!