Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
I learned there's a term for "posting Tinder hookup pictures somewhere other than Tinder". Synonym proposed: Codependent narcissist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Gaston actor orders woman to leave after she 'touches him inappropriately at Disney park'

:pervert: I guess parks are strip clubs and exotic dancers now?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Good for him.(and anyone else who would not take that poo poo for that matter)

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I wish everyone involved in this a very flushed down a giant toilet connected to the Sun

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Good for him.(and anyone else who would not take that poo poo for that matter)

🎵No one enforces consent like Gaston.🎵

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
We found how who the real beast was

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

:thunk:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

"on one hand, it's the right thing to do. on the other hand, more stuff for us, gently caress you"

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Britain really doesn't want to let go of its cock.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

If you were equipped with such a magnificent black cock you'd clean and polish it all day long.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

BattleMaster posted:

"on one hand, it's the right thing to do. on the other hand, more stuff for us, gently caress you"

Imagine how much British culture will be lost if we send these cultural artifacts back!

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

Lobok posted:

Britain really doesn't want to let go of its cock.

By popular demand posted:

If you were equipped with such a magnificent black cock you'd clean and polish it all day long.

The entirety of our current government cabinet are all MASSIVE cocks so we should probably send the stolen ones back.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
thank goodness Kylie Jenner is ok.

https://twitter.com/YahooEnt/status/1457025435083149312

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

For which part?

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

I'm assuming that means she got a personal best time, but I want it to mean that previously she had only managed to poop up to 8 times during a marathon.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

9 times in the time it takes to run a marathon would probably be my personal record too

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

I thought I had seen this recently but apparently there were TWO poopy women marathon runners who were setting records

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

pik_d posted:

I thought I had seen this recently but apparently there were TWO poopy women marathon runners who were setting records

Why would you admit something like that? Just say you set a personal best 13 months after giving birth, leave the poo part out.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Zil posted:

Why would you admit something like that? Just say you set a personal best 13 months after giving birth, leave the poo part out.

From the article:

quote:

When she neared the finish line, she yelled to her friends, "I pooped my pants!"

She didn't even wait until afterwards to admit it, also she immediately had to go to the medical tent for baby wipes so people would have known something was up (in her shorts(it was poop))

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/indik/status/1457135857106882566?s=20

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Zil posted:

Marathon runners take up that hobby in order to satisfy their desire to defecate in public in ways that society deems acceptable, this is a well-known fact

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Captain Hygiene posted:

Marathon runners take up that hobby in order to satisfy their desire to defecate in public in ways that society deems acceptable, this is a well-known fact

I took it up because I like spending an extra $50+ a week on food. The pooping is just a bonus.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/status/1457106298479185921

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

From her name on her entry tag there, this must be that Deirdre "DeeDee" Megadoodoo I've heard about.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

God drat it I didn't know I was going to wake up and like joe biden today

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Lol if you don't have Enrique hand-turn all youre cocks back before he tucks you into bed.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Lol if you don't have Enrique hand-turn all youre cocks back before he tucks you into bed.

How many cocks do you have?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

There's never too much cock if you know how tot use it. Ask youre mom.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Oh, good heavens, I did not see you there your majesty the queen of england! Yes the pm and parliament is a bunch aren't they. And I'm told they appreciate Enrique as ever? Ah yes those bullingdon boys. Consistent breed.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/VICEUK/status/1136913960307793921

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Thankfully, here in Arizona I don't have to turn my clock back and experience any consequences.

My Senator is who?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

At least if they have the period they are not vacuum fetus. That would be terrible for the fetus viability.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
BRB, reporting Texas vacuum dealers for aiding and abetting abortions.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:barf: ladies no :ohno:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You can't tell me what to do

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
District attorney investigating after man dissected at autopsy event

"District Attorney Hillar Moore said he wants to see if there are any potential criminal violations or potential legislation to keep it from happening again."

So they just chose some sleeping guy and sliced him up? :ohdear:

ps Fixed derp uuid url

PhantomOfTheCopier has a new favorite as of 18:06 on Nov 7, 2021

The General
Mar 4, 2007

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

District attorney investigating after man dissected at autopsy event

"District Attorney Hillar Moore said he wants to see if there are any potential criminal violations or potential legislation to keep it from happening again."

So they just chose some sleeping guy and sliced him up? :ohdear:

Your link gives me a 404 :(

But if it's the event I'm thinking of, some family donated their grandpas body to science. The organization who handles such bodies sold the body to an Oddities & Curiosities Show which sold tickets for $500 to view the autopsy and also poke at some internal organs. Also Grandpa died of Covid, though I am unsure of how transmittable that is after death.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

Ninurta posted:

Thankfully, here in Arizona I don't have to turn my clock back and experience any consequences.
It doesn't save energy and standard time provides likely health benefits compared to permanent dst. EU abolished in favor of standard time, but I have no doubt the US will soon give us the headline (is it truly 'weird' when it's so common?):

"Millions of Americans again vote against their best interests"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/NBC2/status/1457501578240344076