Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It was always there for us, even when we didn’t know it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Fiz, please explain Matt Nagy with the DSM

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Amy Pole Her posted:

After countless hours of study and zero personal time spent, I’m nearly positive Mac Jones strangles cats

Doesn't sound right. Did you consult with your dad's golf caddy or whatever on this one?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Doesn't sound right. Did you consult with your dad's golf caddy or whatever on this one?

Can’t imagine ol Mac will be making the trip down the Jupiter anytime soon. The Patriots second home - Orchids of Asia - closed.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Also lol to my dad ever golfing

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I believe Mac strangled cats

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I've only done putt-putt

Nov 6, 2002

Amy Pole Her posted:

Also lol to my dad ever golfing

Probably never leaves the yacht these days.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Tua won't fully arrive until he has his security detail beat his dad's rear end raw.

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Henry Ruggs killed someone doing 120+ and it was forgotten about 24 hours later

It's not that Aaron being an anti-vaxx weirdo is worse than Ruggs killing someone. It's that the Ruggs story is pretty much done. He did it, the Raiders have cut him, he's going to probably plead guilty or no contest and get to spend the next X years in prison. The only variable at this point is how many years basically.

For A Rodg, it's an ongoing odyssey and we don't know where this train is going to end.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Plus let’s be real, no one cares about Rugif it was a more hype player people would care

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Gully Foyle posted:

It's not that Aaron being an anti-vaxx weirdo is worse than Ruggs killing someone. It's that the Ruggs story is pretty much done. He did it, the Raiders have cut him, he's going to probably plead guilty or no contest and get to spend the next X years in prison. The only variable at this point is how many years basically.

For A Rodg, it's an ongoing odyssey and we don't know where this train is going to end.

yeah nothing is forgotten, there's nothing to discuss. The only thing to speculate on is how much time he'll serve.

Also, it's not funny, so nobody wants to talk about it!

Nov 6, 2002

And yet Rodgers comments.and strong opinions potentially could kill more people!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I've done some research and, as a result, I have some opinions

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can i burrow a feeling

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

R.D. Mangles posted:

Fiz, please explain Matt Nagy with the DSM

Explain Maty Nagy with the Bristol stool chart.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Quiet Feet posted:

Explain Maty Nagy with the Bristol stool chart.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

And yet Rodgers comments.and strong opinions potentially could kill more people!

This goon gets it

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Gully Foyle posted:

It's that the Ruggs story is pretty much done.

Somehow I missed the fact that he also killed a dog until reading another article just now and feel bad, again. But other than that I suppose you're right, just felt like a short cycle to me?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
DeflateGate 2: Lungs

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Henry Ruggs killed someone doing 120+ and it was forgotten about 24 hours later

unironically repeating Clay Travis tweets in this thread :cmon:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone needs to keep saying henry ruggs is evil until he's in prison or out of prison or something. or else it's immoral and we all agree with him doing what he did

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there was a lot more "Meat" on that "Bone" and it's been swept under the Ruggs.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

AndrewP posted:

unironically repeating Clay Travis tweets in this thread :cmon:

I'm merely commenting that sports media has been literally nothing but Aaron Rodgers. Calm down, friend. Jesus Christ.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1457304439044386821?t=ytNBfxPuTbFHFDBMaKNTsw&s=19

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Just fuggin around about football. i'd drink with you

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm too busy mourning Derrick Henry to laugh at Aaron Rodgers.

I'll wait until Jordan Love becomes the new franchise cornerstone of the Packers and Rodgers gets benched and fumes on the sideline before I laugh at Aaron Rodgers.

e: That or he chokes in the NFCCG again.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

I'm merely commenting that sports media has been literally nothing but Aaron Rodgers. Calm down, friend. Jesus Christ.

Just another case of sports media being lovely.

Another case in point: all this time on Aaron Rodgers the MVP getting covid but 0 time on Mitch Trubisky the NVP getting covid!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Browns playing for OT already

https://twitter.com/Browns/status/1457371266189602818

Edit for image because the browns social media guy is a coward

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Nov 7, 2021

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Mitch Trubisky is the most normal brained QB of our time.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
deleted what was it

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

deleted what was it

A not very good daylight savings joke about an extra hour of Browns football.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hope derke carr throighs lots of touchdowns because tom brady is on a bye week and i also gome that the rams win!!!!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

deleted what was it

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Not too surprising. The Ravens cap situation is a total mess due to all the injuries. Makes it a real challenge to land workable numbers. Still, wish they'd given up a day 3 pick for some NFL roster caliber running back.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

The Aaron Rodgers show was the hottest sports media of the summer, they're all thrilled its back.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
wait was today daylight savings?

goddamnit

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1457375123418320900

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick

It's almost like we as a society have already clearly decided that DUI's are bad, and have a clear system in place to deal with it, as opposed to a high profile star lying then spouting anti-vaxx rhetoric during an ongoing pandemic. Truly shocking that one gets more interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1457344647915786243

OBJ has made an entire career off one catch that 80 other people have done by now lol

Oh and having a teenage meltdown against Josh Norman