Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Zefiel posted:

His tantrums are eerily reminiscent of Chris-chan whenever he didn't win a Sonic contest lol

This is actually what's started concerning me the most about Nathen. The desperation of lasagna box reuse only belies a total lack of creativity (or willingness to hire any idea-person-types to do that kind of thinking for him), and his incapability to come to healthy terms with his sexuality and furry fetish are unfortunately rather common online. However, a branding-obsessed, perma-online person tagging Pratt to publicly tell him he "fuked up" in taking a stupid voice acting gig is more concerning than his other behaviors have been. It doesn't give full-on Mark David Chapman vibes, but he certainly isn't heading towards healthier territory, mentally speaking. I would wager that his shift towards celibacy isn't going well for him if it weren't for the fact that he's just using that as branding and is most likely still trawling for folks to hop into a Garf suit for him.

e: armchair psychologist snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Here's what entergagement looks like when you have a way bigger budget:

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Frank Frank posted:

This raises the terrifying “what if” scenario where Chris is a trust fund millionaire.

The only trust find is the one he needs to bail him out of jail for loving his God-Forsaken-Mother. And I'm sure we can take down Isabella Loretta Janke as well for being a low life scum.

zaepg fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Nov 6, 2021

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Frank Frank posted:

This raises the terrifying “what if” scenario where Chris is a trust fund millionaire.

I think we're looking at it real time with Nathen

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Mneowww!!!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Easy mistake; one was a male actor in his 60s enjoying a hamburger, while the other was enjoying acting like a male Hamburger in the 40s

This thread is loving POPPIN lately

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Realtalk all the volcel poo poo is probably just him doing some brand entergagement with a niche target audience. I think he's just so socially awkward that he doesn't realize how weird it looks when he says garfield is his waifu or whatever.

When he finally attacks Chris Pratt do we goldmine the thread or close it and pretend we were never here?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

Realtalk all the volcel poo poo is probably just him doing some brand entergagement with a niche target audience. I think he's just so socially awkward that he doesn't realize how weird it looks when he says garfield is his waifu or whatever.

When he finally attacks Chris Pratt do we goldmine the thread or close it and pretend we were never here?

That just means it’ll be time for a new thread

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Goldmining a thread is functionally the same as gassing it imho, it’s like saying there are no further laughs possible

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I love spending my forums time reading static conversations I can’t contribute to and are often not really that funny

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008
Everyone on SA is a little gay person who lives in my phone and posts about entergagement.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

I love spending my forums time reading static conversations I can’t contribute to and are often not really that funny

Sounds like me and my inner monologue.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

stop filtering by your posts

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Feline Mind Meld posted:

:eyepop:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Feline Mind Meld posted:

I typed out six replies to that post and none of them were as good at this one :golfclap:

sdasdas
Dec 29, 2012

Feline Mind Meld posted:

holy poo poo

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Oh come on that’s not even that good of a burn. just putting a scooby doo “post history” label on an old freezerburnt “turn on your monitor” lasagna

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
roll with those punches

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

A trusted manager of your Brand

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1457333664174444545?s=21

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ok hold up

AdmiralViscen posted:

:eyepop:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

And why doesn't cookie monster eat cookies anymore?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Ok so he’s gone from wanting to gently caress Garfield to wanting to BE Garfield.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Ok so he’s gone from wanting to gently caress Garfield to wanting to BE Garfield.

I'm not sure those two ideas are mutually exclusive for Nathen.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey wait a minute...

He's right!

Big Bird DOESN'T need drat vaccine! What the heck is THIS!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Big Bird is watching you

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Elmo was anti-vaxx and died and they didn't even have a funeral they just threw his body into the sewer

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
I guarantee that Nathen is just mad/jealous that Big Bird is getting the attention over his beloved lasagna cat and that if Garfield had been the one to get a shot he’d be overjoyed

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Big Beef City posted:

Hey wait a minute...

He's right!

Big Bird DOESN'T need drat vaccine! What the heck is THIS!

Snuffleupagus refused the vaccine and took ivermectin and is now in a coma on a ventilator. It’s pretty sad really.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
You fool, Snuffalupagus died of HIV-related complications in the late 80s! Everyone knows he was a huge junkie, just look at the eyes maaaan!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Garfield will make all you EGOTISTICAL pretenders PAY!!

I, Nathen MAZRI, am the ONE TRUE GARFIELD!!!

And like me, GARFIELD, BIG BIRD IS REAL!!! Not some guy in a suit!!!

If Nathen had any friends, I think one would have him sectioned for his own good about now.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Relax, everyone! It's all just a #parody!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
A parody of what exactly?

Edit: I’m the rare plush Garfield

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

A parody of what exactly?

Edit: I’m the rare plush Garfield

Death threats

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

He is very proud of that plush.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

It should have been me! Mneow!!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
For sale: Garfield plush. Heavily used

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
It took Big Bird this long to get vaccinated? Jeez.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Liked by trill_cock.. mneow

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

It took Big Bird this long to get vaccinated? Jeez.

You can hardly blame him after the CIA ran all of those biological experiments on muppets in 1976.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Giggling like a fool imagining Nathen mailing that huge, disgusting plush to Chris Pratt as a flex

AdmiralViscen posted:

Lmao, also lol at his reply to the Big Bird account. Does he know what any of this looks like to normal people