Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

:eyepop: :stonklol:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

I knew it!

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Jesus Christ

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

loving hell

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

new trp background

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

spicy

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

:vince:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

I've done the big shop, have a jasmine tea on the go and am ready to watch arsenal win the foot.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

No dinner for the hornets tonight. Get in saka

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leicester look crap but Leeds are putting so many players forward they're bumping into each other. High risk stuff

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Raphinha :eyepop: whoever signs him in January is gonna have a right laugh

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ah right

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
harry kane is large and slow, like a container ship stuck in the suez canal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Thassa red

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

FFS. Saved

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

The Liverpool Evertons are looking spicy

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Red on Rose would have been sensible but no

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

the popes toes posted:

Red on Rose would have been sensible but no

Looking at the replay it looked more clumsy than anything else. Not sure where the red should have come from?

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

TheRat posted:

Looking at the replay it looked more clumsy than anything else. Not sure where the red should have come from?

When I yell at the telly I expect a red do I need to be more specific

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

TheRat posted:

I have seen them given but agree would have been a bit harsh. Benefit of the replay - seemed like a straight red in real time

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Excellent goal

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Does the dead man on the pitch invalidate the goal?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
hugo lolris

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao thats an awful var call

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Right decision by var imo, lloris got a touch to the ball

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
he nudged the ball half an inch away so therefore its okay that he tripped you? that doesnt fly on an actual foul with your feet, it shouldnt fly just because hes the keeper

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

He gently nudges the ball out of the path of Richarlison so it's more than an inch. Very fine margins but the right call imo

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Romero lucky to get away with that one

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
extremely cool defending

e: always liked var

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

loving lol if auba had just left it it would have stood

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm no tactical genius but i feel like bielsa might want to do 1 substitution in this game

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Conte is going to kill every single spurs player, and I am happy to support him doing that

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Also lol.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

Conte is going to kill every single spurs player, and I am happy to support him doing that

Lazy fuckers should run more :getin:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

I'm no tactical genius but i feel like bielsa might want to do 1 substitution in this game

not to worry everyone tyler loving roberts is here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I just realised Harry Kane is playing