Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Gobias Ind. posted:

Started him B)

Had no choice but to play him this week. I'm glad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Brandin Cooks? Marquise Brown? You guys okay? You alive?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Umm need some positive points Chase and Lamb…

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Has Lamb had a target?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Pain of Mind posted:

Has Lamb had a target?

2 would've been tds that were overthrown

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Welp so much for an easy week for Josh Allen

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Went with Tyreek Lamb and Chase this week, prooooooobably should have played one-legged Deebo :sigh:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Getting owned by Chubb while rooting for the Browns to win big.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Started Chase with Connor on my bench. gently caress me I knew better.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Chase Edmonds is currently the best RB in the 20-team league.

Get well soon, Chris Carson!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Nice of Ekeler to show up for this game.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Hurts just never gets any TDs anymore.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

My 6-2 team just broke 30 points :smith:

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Devonta Smith with more points on my bench than the last three weeks I played him combined, lovely

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Glad I didn't start Jeff Wilson.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Started all the wrong people this week. Gonna need 50 points from Najee, Henderson, and Woods. Doable but still nervous.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

One of those good ol' 30+ point Cooper Kupp games would be cool right now

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Just need 7 points from Kupp and Henderson.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Chernabog posted:

Just need 7 points from Robert Woods

This would mean I beat the guy with Wentz and Taylor who busted out to a 57 point lead Thursday.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Matt Stafford if you can just get me one freaking TD you can call it a night and go home okay?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm up by 1.5 points in my FF league and have the Steelers D left to play (my opponent has played everyone). I know it's Chicago but... should I bench them and hope points adjustment don't change the score?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

seiferguy posted:

I'm up by 1.5 points in my FF league and have the Steelers D left to play (my opponent has played everyone). I know it's Chicago but... should I bench them and hope points adjustment don't change the score?

Yes

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

seiferguy posted:

No

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Maybe

(depends on your D/ST scoring)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Stafford TD oh thank god!

Or maybe not!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I finally get a Higbee TD and they're gonna take it away :cry:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I already won but with 7 more points I'll move to first place in standings.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
In one league I need Najee Harris to get 23 to win, in another I need him to get less than 19 to win. I think we all know what is going to happen. In another I need him to get 36 to break 100 .

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Folks, this is not helpful!!

(it's standard defense points scoring, as far as I can tell)

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
if you're really worried the Bears offense is gonna give your Pitt DEF negative points, by all means bench them and take any stat correction loss like a man.

It's the Bears.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I don't know what kind of league you're in but some people see a tactical benching like that midweek as unethical. I think you'll win either way, but may want to leave them in if you think your league mates would pitch a fit. Depends on the kind of league you're in I guess.

Anyway I basically need Najee to outscore Diontae Johnson. I think that's happened basically every week but Chicago's pass defense is bad and I'm scurred.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

shirts and skins posted:

I don't know what kind of league you're in but some people see a tactical benching like that midweek as unethical. I think you'll win either way, but may want to leave them in if you think your league mates would pitch a fit. Depends on the kind of league you're in I guess.

Anyway I basically need Najee to outscore Diontae Johnson. I think that's happened basically every week but Chicago's pass defense is bad and I'm scurred.

Our group chat pretty much everyone was like "dude what are you doing, bench them so you can get a win" so nah I don't think anyone cares.

Also, I'm basically the 2010 Chargers in this league, where I've got one of the highest overall scores but am 0-8 because I've gotten hosed by matchups so I just want a win.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Our group chat pretty much everyone was like "dude what are you doing, bench them so you can get a win" so nah I don't think anyone cares.

Also, I'm basically the 2010 Chargers in this league, where I've got one of the highest overall scores but am 0-8 because I've gotten hosed by matchups so I just want a win.

How many times have the Steelers gone negative in your league this year? I'm almost positive the answer is 0.

With the scoring you posted I would be absolutely shocked if it happened against the Bears. Is it possible? Sure. I'd say it's more likely that you lose on a stat correction or lose a points scored tiebreaker at the end of the year because you benched them than it is that they go negative and lose you this matchup.
You're looking at like at least 350 yards and 28 points against, all while providing no additional stats like sacks or turnovers. Against the Bears.

But I can not be held accountable if they do :v:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

seiferguy posted:

This resonates with me. I'm 1-7 (soon to be 2-7! :toot:) and have over 100 more points against than the league average.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Need TJ Watt to score less than 15 points. Not feeling good about that.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Just need 25 from Najee tonight. Entirely manageable need for once

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Need TJ Watt to score less than 15 points. Not feeling good about that.

Fields running back towards Watt for a sack is just swell.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Najee Harris, ladies and gentlemen. Maybe the surest bet in football right now.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I need 6 more points out of Najee buddy cmon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Fields sucks and I hate him