Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Isn't that guys whole restaurant business money laundering fronts for organized crime? I recall seeing some takes saying as much on twitter a long time ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

papa horny michael posted:

Isn't that guys whole restaurant business money laundering fronts for organized crime? I recall seeing some takes saying as much on twitter a long time ago.

so this is what trying to piece The Sopranos from the outside feels like

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Jose posted:

he absolutely robs people with too much money at a steak house and has fun doing it while spending the rest of his time working out

oh ok I see he does have nice forearms

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Imagine being the salt bae guy until you die. Lmao. I intend to be remembered by my posts

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

tokin opposition posted:

Imagine being the salt bae guy until you die. Lmao. I intend to be remembered by my posts

it’s posts in food form

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

“check out this hot take and also give me 3000 dollars” - salt bae

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

tokin opposition posted:

imagine getting paid four figgies for gold plated posts

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The SALT Deductions Bae

Death Panel Czar
Apr 1, 2012

Too dangerous for a full sensory injection... That level of shitposting means they're almost non-human!

papa horny michael posted:

I've never seen it laid out well, it's always either a vague connection like:
-they're owned by Dogus, which has ties to Erdogan, and Erdogan has money laundering accusations, ergo it's a money laundering operation
-something something Sedat Peker something something heroin trade something british pedophiles ergo pizzagate type thing

if there's more to it than just the food being vile and overpriced I'd be interested, because something being vile and overpriced isn't indicative of anything when you're dealing with the reptoid class, that's the only category of product they purchase

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Jose posted:

he absolutely robs people with too much money at a steak house and has fun doing it while spending the rest of his time working out

which would be cool except he pays staff poorly

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

kiss my rear end obama. just get your tongue in there and swirl it around

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Vote!

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Is Obama aware it’s called a climate strike?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 197 days!

i guess it would be rude to ask him if he means "be angry instead of doing anything. Vote!" or "you should be asking for my head" angry

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He means that they should get angry when they see people trying to stop global warming. They should think of his good college friends in industry!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Obama is like Bush in that both are very good at hiding their unrepentant sociopathy through a curated media image and personality, so he's probably telling people to stay angry to more efficiently destroy their souls

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

VitalSigns posted:

Why does he dribble the salt down is forearm though

he's crippled

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

the next day: obama phones methane clathrates, urges them to come out

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

can you imagine :thunk:
e: oops forgot something

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1457835361812496395

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 15:50 on Nov 9, 2021

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Twitter really is where people just come up and start talking like jrpg villains apropos of nothing

JRPG villains are weirdly realistic in how childish and self centered their beliefs are. Like most twitter posters.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/noamscheiber/status/1457911697654652930?t=KdRpzCbMCUbTrKfVM6mmNQ&s=19

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
now im not a big-brain billionaire ceo but i feel like comparing your own employees to concentration camp inmates isnt the best way to win their sympathy

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Jesus Christ

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1458111440217378818?s=20

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

At least Pelosi made AOC cry off-camera this time.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the coward turned off replies lol

https://twitter.com/RepGosar/status/1458093047565197329?s=20

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
AOC is a COP attendee

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

destroying the environment counts as climate action, just not the good kind

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

This one's kinda glorious.

https://twitter.com/transscribe/status/1458065115027288068

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

average wage in the UK is £26k or something. MPs also get expenses for almost everything

https://twitter.com/SebastianEPayne/status/1458103926373376003?s=20

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Ex-Prime Minister of Australia, Tony Abbott, "had to" take out a $700,000 mortgage because he could not manage going from the PM's salary of $550,00 to the pension for life of $300,000 a year for being a minister for so long.

This doesn't include free travel for life and all the other perks.

edit to add link

Megillah Gorilla has issued a correction as of 07:51 on Nov 10, 2021

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

We're back... as a leader... but different from before... fundamentally different...

I love all these specifics. Just such a clear message on what the US is doing to make sure human civilization doesn't collapse.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Elifkelebek_/status/1458006168182431749?s=20

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe

Orange Devil posted:

We're back... as a leader... but different from before... fundamentally different...

I love all these specifics. Just such a clear message on what the US is doing to make sure human civilization doesn't collapse.
incredibly inspiring

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

victory gardens are petite bourgeoisie

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

caught just before they went private lmao

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Looks like I'd be spending a lot more time on board- and cardgames then. Fine by me.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I love this because 500 square meters is not even close to as big as the typical american suburban house lot size.

https://www.storagecafe.com/blog/lot-size-home-size-in-top-20-biggest-us-cities/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

It's like an eighth of an acre iirc