Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

You're in a break room, with pizza in your hand, when all of a sudden you look over and see a man dressed as a coffee cup. He wants to eat pizza, but he can't without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

I like me a good crust, this eliminates most of it, therefore thumbs down

Ah, see, I'm typically a 'thinner and crispier and lesser' the better kinda guy. I'm afraid we are enemies now. I'm sorry.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Crust = Pizza Bones

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

true, that's what the fanny pack is for.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

gently caress you I won't do what you tell me.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Barudak posted:

Crust = Pizza Bones

:skeltal:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

This is the work of a beast, a dumb beast irreconcilable with the elements of reason or culture.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Fork and knifed a cut pizza and left the crust?! :catstare:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

its all nice on rice posted:

Fork and knifed a cut pizza and left the crust?! :catstare:

There's a reason it shows up every time I search for cursed pizzas

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

https://www.amazon.com/The-Original-Portable-Pizza-Pouch/dp/B01AWYY7ES

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Yeah I'm extremely not surprised to see this loving place in this thread.

A few years ago we bought late night kebabs from La Toore and maybe they figured we were so drunk we wouldn't know the difference (we weren't) because when we opened the containers, we discovered a handful of fries, a handful of kebab meat and a squirt of loving ketchup on top. And about 50 pounds of salt per serving.

It was the worst kebab I've ever eaten so this quality of pizza tracks.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Nov 7, 2021

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
mmmm love a classic moist and glistening slice!

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

I live a few blocks away. I can confirm this place was poo poo in 2000's and still is. The only reason to go here is because you're heading home from a bar and this is the only place left open during the way. Well actually I wouldn't eat at Latoore even then but 🤢

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
I was recently in Gdańsk and when the kids were too tired to go out to eat I got some pizza. I was curious what Polish pizza would be like. The ham looked like sliced spam or something but tasted fine. Overall pretty good.

Looking up how to spell Capricciosa I was surprised to find that wikipedia defines it as a pizza topped with ham, mushroom, artichoke and tomato. For me (living in Sweden), Capricciosa means just ham and mushrooms.

Can I get some of you global pizza experts to tell me what Capricciosa means in your part of the world?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Ihmemies posted:

I live a few blocks away. I can confirm this place was poo poo in 2000's and still is. The only reason to go here is because you're heading home from a bar and this is the only place left open during the way. Well actually I wouldn't eat at Latoore even then but 🤢

Small world.

:finland::respek::finland:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Ihmemies posted:

ran reviews of this place through google translate lmao

quote:

the place has already been declared unfortunate in the past

Safkat came in about five minutes, and after that it was Satan.

Here we are in the grip of vomiting and the confusion of the stomach.
I really do not recommend going!

The food arrived cold and the pizza box was moist, actually even wet

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Hedenius posted:

Can I get some of you global pizza experts to tell me what Capricciosa means in your part of the world?

I'm not Finnish but when I visited Finland I remember a number of pizzas that even had shrimp. I found an example, not one I've been to but similar, and also a wilder variant:

Capricciosa Star
Ham, Salami, Onion, Shrimp

Capricciosa Special
Kebab, Ham, Salami, Onion, Fresh Tomato, Shrimp

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Ihmemies posted:

how has it been open so long

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

PokeJoe posted:

Some of these places are essentially money laundering fronts or tax fraud schemes, but also a lot of people in Finland have really bad tastes. After all ham, pineapple and blue cheese is by far our most popular pizza. The blander the better, baby!

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

Hedenius posted:

I was recently in Gdańsk and when the kids were too tired to go out to eat I got some pizza. I was curious what Polish pizza would be like. The ham looked like sliced spam or something but tasted fine. Overall pretty good.

Looking up how to spell Capricciosa I was surprised to find that wikipedia defines it as a pizza topped with ham, mushroom, artichoke and tomato. For me (living in Sweden), Capricciosa means just ham and mushrooms.

one of the best pizzas I ever had was in Poland. That same holiday but later on in Bosnia we had the chef's 'special recipe pizza' and the secret ingredient was cucumber

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm not Finnish but when I visited Finland I remember a number of pizzas that even had shrimp. I found an example, not one I've been to but similar, and also a wilder variant:

Capricciosa Star
Ham, Salami, Onion, Shrimp

Capricciosa Special
Kebab, Ham, Salami, Onion, Fresh Tomato, Shrimp

Ususally in a trashy corner store pizza joint you can get "Frutti di Mare", which contains the cheapest shrimp and shellfish available that are thankfully drowned out by the canned tuna taste.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

PokeJoe posted:

Finns are too shy and embarrassed to confront the owners about their food being bad.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dying laughing

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Big Beef City posted:

The lettuce and tomatoes are fresh
Usually on Taco pizza the sauce is similar to a mild taco sauce like you'd get from taco bell, or from a jar of pace taco sauce.

What does turn me off about that particular picture is that there's too much crushed taco shells on top.

Otherwise it's fine

Here they use a refried bean sauce. Then ya can add taco sauce, salsa, and sour cream to preference. Either way would works for me.

Those look like crushed Doritos. The upside is you can shake off the amount you don't want.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

That general style was what I saw most commonly back when I was in the midwest US, although they had plain corn chips on top rather than doritos. I actually like them pretty well, the biggest problem was soggy/stale chips if you had leftovers

ChairmanMauzer
Dec 30, 2004

It wears a human face.
The crushed Doritos were what made that taco pizza revolting to me.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I didn’t expect to see a tongue with a ballgag in its... mouth?... today, but here we are.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Captain Hygiene posted:

Hang on to that beautifully naive "any pizza is good pizza" belief as long as you can

Brazil comes around real soon makes us Mestres and men

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I can't call this the worst but my husband got me my favorite pizza sauce - It's rather bland which is good. Just heat up a bit with spices and it's amazing!

The New Jersey chef pointing at his balls is :discourse:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Made with love

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I respect that can of Don Pepino for sticking with the title card from a swashbuckling old hollywood movie font for so long.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i'm going to mail order some Don Pepino and taste the essence of New Jersey. hope my constitution can take it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Putting the "Dom" in Dominoes.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I'm more of a Subarro's fan myself.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

listen here, you little poo poo...

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i love the ones where the toppings look like they were fished out of a clogged garbage disposal. completely coated with biofilm or your pizza is free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I have been told to post this crime upon Italy my daughter brought home.

When I served it up, the half baked gingerbread men decapitated themselves.