Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
Absolutely I would take the chicken over the orangutan. I think I could lock it in the trunk pretty fast, and I don't drive that much anyway

This meme is racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

Now I want to find the chart humor thread.

shart humour

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Chicken aggression blindness is the leading cause of poultry related loss of eyesight in the midwest.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Chickens are responsible for the deaths of more than 150 Americans every year and I guarantee you each one of them thought fighting a chicken was no big deal

And they continued to think that right up until they died of bird flu

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

i've spent a while on this one over the years and i eventually decided that there are two words wrong, and it's supposed to be "Big Dicks is his brother's cat"

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Sagebrush posted:

i've spent a while on this one over the years and i eventually decided that there are two words wrong, and it's supposed to be "Big Dicks is his brother's cat"
Shane Dawson's brother?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

Now I want to find the chart humor thread.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3745614

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Sagebrush posted:

Thank you for researching this.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Ahh, someone finally answered the question of Turn Down For What.

:unlimited:

https://i.imgur.com/sdnHkc9.mp4

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If you don't have helicopter.mp4 as your ringtone you should probably reconsider your relationship.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Guillermus posted:

No, that's actually a jump boost (tricky one) to get to Pickle Pee, Pump-a-Rum crow and a ring at the top of firelink.

Edit: trap sprung :(

What the gently caress do those words mean

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Nobody answer that

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
It starts with this epic guy named Pee who turns himself into a pickle

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

:greatgift::crow::crow:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

Crow wants pickle pee or pumparum.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Make sure you enable sound for this
https://i.imgur.com/h6DBarv.mp4

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

mobby_6kl posted:

Ok I really haven't found anything contradicting that so far (planet of the apes doesnt count)

Yeah, my bad - I confused Orangutans with Chimpanzees ripping off people's faces.
Orangutans do seem chill

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

saw this above; this is me irl

No childhood friend of mine made it past 36 and I was the one that said I’d die young

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Megera
Sep 9, 2008

Serak posted:

Yeah, my bad - I confused Orangutans with Chimpanzees ripping off people's faces.
Orangutans do seem chill

my Primate Behavior professor said chimps will intentionally hurt you, and orangutans will tear you apart just out of curiosity

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I thought they were very territorial and that males will fight to the death if they encounter each other.

Somewhere Joe Rogan's ears are burning because someone is having a conversation about primates fighting that he's not a part of. Also possibly as a side effect of the horse dewormer.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
But orangutans still have way higher muscle density and longer reach than humans, and you do have to swordfight one in this scenario.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

When the chicken attacks you, grasp it and keep it. Greatest animal on Earth for free over and over

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Memento posted:

Somewhere Joe Rogan's ears are burning because someone is having a conversation about primates fighting that he's not a part of. Also possibly as a side effect of the horse dewormer.

My nerd cursed brain still occasionally reads this as horse dweomer

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
well I know from personal experience chickens will absolutely wreck you. I'm sure an orangutan with a sword can too but I have the very real memory of a chicken slashing the poo poo out of my arm to make me not want to do that every single day. I'll take the ape with the blade.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you had to fight one every day it stands to reason you would get good at it though. And then you have got a huge supply of chickens and also the valuable skill of being able to subdue a chiken effortlessly. This is a powerful skill that will impress many people and win you much acclaim and romantic attension.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

OwlFancier posted:

If you had to fight one every day it stands to reason you would get good at it though. And then you have got a huge supply of chickens and also the valuable skill of being able to subdue a chiken effortlessly. This is a powerful skill that will impress many people and win you much acclaim and romantic attension.

But if you defeat the orangutan and spare its life does it join you as an ally or develop a deeper jealous grudge? This seems important.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Killer robot posted:

But if you defeat the orangutan and spare its life does it join you as an ally or develop a deeper jealous grudge? This seems important.

I think it is still pretty poor compared to developing your own powerful chicken combat capabilities and the army of loyal chicken retainers you have bested in single combat.

You would need at least three orang utans to be better than that, IMO.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

The Bloop posted:

My nerd cursed brain still occasionally reads this as horse dweomer

see now I just read that as horse dwemer

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 203 days!
Orangutans may be strong, but they are probably lovely swordfighters.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Hodgepodge posted:

Orangutans may be strong, but they are probably lovely swordfighters.
I don't know, they're quick learners.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vssqb-0i2-A

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I thought the spy one was real for a long time

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 203 days!

Knormal posted:

I don't know, they're quick learners.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vssqb-0i2-A

It would make a kickass manga. Some orangutan watches swordfighters practicing and then one day joins in...

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Fairly certain this needs no caption.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Immediately went to confirm Dave Goelz is still alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

If you are scared of angry chickens then every single chicken-keeping person is laughing at you. Broody hens get pissed off. But I want those eggs.