Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Their racism versus everyone else's seems to be in "hold my beer" mode. Also known as fascist genocider mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

PokeJoe posted:

how could you leave out this one

Lmao

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Jazerus posted:

i like how it slowly gets more and more psychotic

*you may not be able to work in australia again (this may include your family and community members)

like what??? is australia over here blacklisting entire towns because one guy broke his visa conditions??

Yeah, towns, definitely not skin colours, ethnicities or religions. "Yeah, we had another Muslim skip work, so you have to go. But if you have a go, you can have a go!"

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

BonHair posted:

Yeah, towns, definitely not skin colours, ethnicities or religions. "Yeah, we had another Muslim skip work, so you have to go. But if you have a go, you can have a go!"

oh word well that's even worse lmao

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/02/opinion/work-jobs-for-all.html

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
capitalism.png - you may bring shame to your family's reputation

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

https://twitter.com/j_mcelroy/status/1455943097481719810?t=cy_aqZzQknV2AcKFMD8n7w&s=19

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
have they tried blaming china instead of the actual policymakers they voted for in a lib democracy they wanted

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

quote:

Dustin asked his employees to gather around him in the kitchen. Egg McMuffins sat half made on the counter. A clock on the cash register that tracked the restaurant’s drive-through times and transmitted the data back to corporate ticked away the seconds since their last completed order.

“Why would you want to work for a company that doesn’t value you?” Dustin asked. He turned to one of the restaurant’s longest serving employees. “You’ve been here for five years,” he said. “What have you got for it? Nothing.”

The workers, clad in their uniforms, ball caps and nonslip shoes, stared at him, unsure what they were supposed to do next. Dustin explained that he was leaving and locking up the restaurant. If they followed, he promised he would help them all find better jobs. “How many of you want to go with me?” Dustin asked.

“There are better ways to go about this,” the regional supervisor replied. She had been thinking about boosting pay at the Bradford McDonald’s, she said, but she was not going to give into threats or give up control. Because of the petition, no one was getting a raise. If the workers did not like it, they could quit.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
dude making rational decisions over the lack of monetary incentives is communism, we can't have any of that in the free world

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

she was never going to give anyone a raise and just said that to try to turn people against him

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

BattleMaster posted:

she was never going to give anyone a raise and just said that to try to turn people against him

She was constantly thinking about giving people a raise and then not doing it for self-gratification purposes

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

The Oldest Man posted:

She was constantly thinking about giving people a raise and then not doing it for self-gratification purposes

so she's just your average lib politician of how hard I'm doing X by not doing X

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

The Oldest Man posted:

The Raiser's Edge

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

quote:

“There are better ways to go about this,” the regional supervisor replied. She had been thinking about boosting pay at the Bradford McDonald’s, she said, but she was not going to give into threats or give up control. Because of the petition, no one was getting a raise. If the workers did not like it, they could quit.

management in a nutshell: i may deign to give you an extra scrap of my own volition, but if you dare threaten my power or assert your own then you get nothing

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

vyelkin posted:

capitalism.png - you may bring shame to your family's reputation

you're a mod dude. you have the power. banish the poop jeans (worst thread title ever btw)

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Uber, but for poop jeans

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Jazerus posted:

you're a mod dude. you have the power. banish the poop jeans (worst thread title ever btw)

hey now

e:

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

capitalism.png: The Raiser's Edge

if I may

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Jazerus posted:

i like how it slowly gets more and more psychotic

*you may not be able to work in australia again (this may include your family and community members)

like what??? is australia over here blacklisting entire towns because one guy broke his visa conditions??

No you see Australians can sense the cloud of shame you've brought to your family's name and will be repulsed by it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Australia was the trial run location for immigration concentration camps. They don't give a single poo poo

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

This excerpt is from his: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/interactive/2021/rebellion-mcdonalds-bradford-pa/

And it has me a little off-kilter. So proud of those people for sticking up for themselves, and gently caress everyone else.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Boywhiz88 posted:

This excerpt is from his: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/interactive/2021/rebellion-mcdonalds-bradford-pa/

And it has me a little off-kilter. So proud of those people for sticking up for themselves, and gently caress everyone else.

yeah i forgot to link it because i was posting from my crappy job

poo poo's hosed, man

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Jazerus posted:

I sometimes find myself hearing, “family poop jeans, what the heck?!” In my head at odd times, so at least it was an effective title

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

when he's right, he's right

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

see at least teump acknowledges and admits he's evil

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Boywhiz88 posted:

Jesus christ that's bleak af

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Did I miss this one

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
what's demand like for dissection?

could i sell out an arena, like 25,000 seats, at $500 a pop? and take like a 70% cut in advance? just sounds like good business to me.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

i think it turned out the dead person had covid and a few of the in person attendees were mad that they weren’t told until after

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
remember when they found a bunch of dead bodies under like ...Ben Franklin(?)'s house and instead of being a fun murder story it was just he liked to do autopsies with him and his science buddies on like fridays or whatever?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Have a barrel of porter and chop up some poor folks why not

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I for one would be proud if my corpse could attract paying customers instead of having to pay to get anyone to deal with me

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’d allow hospitals to sell tickets to my surgery if it brought my medical bills down tbh

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

hatty posted:

I’d allow hospitals to sell tickets to my surgery if it brought my medical bills down tbh

"Now we shall begin our negative demonstration"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

“yea I want to get a tattoo on the INSIDE of my chest so when they dissect me it’ll say SUCK MY DICK YOU gently caress MAN”

-me at the employment agency

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
the fatter you are the more a pain in the rear end to dissect. #SAlifehacks

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

tokin opposition posted:

the fatter you are the more a pain in the rear end to dissect. #SAlifehacks

but the easier it is to render you down for tallow candles

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU