Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

:synpa:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:effortless:

more falafel please

forums poster

ahaha goooooteeeem

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

:whoptc: :sassargh:

Areola Grande

:pusheen:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

I must retire 2 my chambers of a sudden :froggonk:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Shots loving fired :vince:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Areola Grande

Areola Grande posted:

I'm locked and loaded 4 that historical page 500

:jihad: let's fuckin do this

I should never have posted this among all u cutthroats

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
Can't believe we're disrespectING the sanctity of the neutral zone with violenfe

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
It's a hard world out there in the YOB, every goon must post for themself and themself alone

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Huh it's 500, guess I'll drink a Claw!

Escape From Noise

Drying out but posting on the big number page

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

It's a hard world out there in the YOB, every goon must post for themself and themself alone

:hmmyes:

mfp that was loving beautiful, way to snipe that. ag better luck next time my dude, 9.9 for effort. Better to save that grinding energy for the Gungeon :powercatte:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pnac attack posted:

i need to find a way to get there *before* it gets dark x(

I got melty before I took my parts out of the corner and so I am either gonna have really clean parts or I'm gonna be really sad. Should be ok, stainless and iso.

rear end-penny posted:

lmfao you two.

No it's true!!!!! PNAC GETS IT.

Yeah sure it's page 500 in imperial but what is it in metric

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
In metric they call it a Royale with cheese weirdly enough

hot cocoa on the couch

i'm completely sober on page 500 of the trashed crew thread

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Twenty Four

Early morning trashing after a nap on page 500. I was going to have a few whisky and ginger ales but the sodas were at the back of the fridge and some 7up for 7 & 7's are close enough to the front mixer wise. Sure I had to move a couple of things around which was almost no effort for the whisky, but spend a couple more minutes for the mixer I wanted? Eh, close enough, whiskey priorities taken care of.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Sober at work. Might buy a pipe today though, IDK.

take the moon

by sebmojo

this loving emoji. lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Zurtilik posted:

Sober at work. Might buy a pipe today though, IDK.

Sober at work as well, hell of a thing. What are you thinking pipe wise?

Happy 500 crew, we did it

Zurtilik

I really don't know anything. I guess I'm hunting for one that looks roughly like:

Keeping it simple?

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Zurtilik posted:

I really don't know anything. I guess I'm hunting for one that looks roughly like:

Keeping it simple?

simple is good, pick a nice shaped one though. like, just look at it and imagine how air would go through it. i like ones where the bowl is angled back towards you more and they got a little drop to em

----------------

Zurtilik

Might also try some CBD gummies and see where those land me. The place I'm looking at sells Delta 8 stuff too and has a pretty good rep, but I'm still a little hesitant after the reasonable warning from you Orbs.

So maybe just see if CBD helps any first. Idk.

Zurtilik

The next step will be obtaining some ol fashioned herb. Anything I should obviously keep an eye out for?

I feel like straight herb is generally less fraught with weird tampering poo poo, but you never know.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
I've said it, but when I threw my back out last time, the 30:1 CBD:THC peanut butter cups I got definitely helped. Better than fist fulls of prescription drugs, both literally more effective pain relief and in the "maybe I won't get terminally addicted" way

Zurtilik

Code Jockey posted:

I've said it, but when I threw my back out last time, the 30:1 CBD:THC peanut butter cups I got definitely helped. Better than fist fulls of prescription drugs, both literally more effective pain relief and in the "maybe I won't get terminally addicted" way

I'll have to see if I can get the ratio. But in this state that might even be too high because Kentucky is weird.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Zurtilik posted:

I'll have to see if I can get the ratio. But in this state that might even be too high because Kentucky is weird.

some cbd treats + a little puff of regular weed would be the same idea

----------------

Ass-penny

weed

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Zurtilik

Speed Weed

ErrorInvalidUser

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nice, now we need some changes made to human killer...

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

for zurt

----------------

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
Total noob question, is there an advantage to glass/ceramic over an oldschool wood pipe? I would totally rock a calabash if they ever get round to legalising here lol (crime weed is mostly resin rather than bud and I gave up tobacco years ago)

Zurtilik

Good game.

Because I can never stick to any plan I got a bubbler instead and now I'll update you all in my bumbling adventure once I get something to actually smoke.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Zurtilik posted:

Trashed Crew I'm considering doing a traditional smoking of the herb but I have no experience setting it up nor ant equipment.

Should I just start off with like a glass pipe? How do I actually prepare it for smoking? I've always just smoked whatever friends were offering.

Hit the store and buy a pack of 1¼ papers. Pull the bud to flaky bits that are bigger than rolled tobacco by all bit. If ya don't know how to roll it's ok, ya got 32 chances to learn before another trip to the store. Biggest tip: roll with your thumbs and keep your fingers rigid as a back plate. Press inward and alil down to crease the bottom end in(tips of thumbs) and twist your thumb tips upwards as you roll up from the crease until there's the glue strip and (lightly) wet it with a lick. To prevent really poo poo ends there's style to the way you close it up and with practice you can just snap your fingers and a joint falls out.
I've never liked bongs and pipes but I've been rolling for 19 years. Simple and effective with easy cleanup and disposal. All ya need is a paper, a bud, and hands.

take the moon

by sebmojo

ErrorInvalidUser posted:

nice, now we need some changes made to human killer...

ur av is tripping me out

----------------

Areola Grande

Zurtilik posted:

The next step will be obtaining some ol fashioned herb. Anything I should obviously keep an eye out for?

I feel like straight herb is generally less fraught with weird tampering poo poo, but you never know.

did u find the we'd

Zurtilik

I know where to get some I just gotta wait a couple days.

Areola Grande

there there

Areola Grande

let's not rest on our 500 page laurels

:guinness: who's relaxing ITT 2nite

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Areola Grande posted:

let's not rest on our 500 page laurels

:guinness: who's relaxing ITT 2nite

I just moved an old laptop to my living room so I can jackbox with orbs and stream from my couch and I am so high I just spent like 10 mins staring at the clock area of the system tray on my tv

not thinking of the time

but that it's cool to have a computer in your living room

how you doing ag?