Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Code Jockey posted:

I just moved an old laptop to my living room so I can jackbox with orbs and stream from my couch and I am so high I just spent like 10 mins staring at the clock area of the system tray on my tv

not thinking of the time

but that it's cool to have a computer in your living room

how you doing ag?

doped up on tincture, brown, aspirin and acetaminophen. enjoying a slow One or two. tooth pain was getting real so I ramped up the cross fades.

currently watching Rubber (the movie about a rubber tire that bounces around the countryside causing mayhem for 82 minutes

:beerpal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

I too am jack box curious but my old rear end laptop is still running Windows 7 because I'm a rebel who's sticks w/ the good poo poo.

I never use it but often get tempted...

Areola Grande

and then I've got an Xbox series s running the new edge browser which is probably way more capable than my old laptop.

what do

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Please be careful with alcohol when taking antibiotics, please, you will not enjoy the aftermath and also they're somewhat less effective meaning continued pain. Be nice to yourself.

Areola Grande

I'm taking it v easy. don't even trip yo

:snoop:

Ass-penny

Rubber is dope, I haven't seen that in years. I'm kinda stoned and just ate some mcnuggets and all four oatmeal cookies my ma sent me home with. Probably going to start drinking soon.

Areola Grande

:peanut:

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
I made dab milk and now I'm drinking a chocolate shake that will send me to the moon.

The chocolate shake has kahlua and baileys.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
mold got into my shrooms and i had to throw out a tub q_q but the good part of being part of a grow community is that people look out for you when poo poo goes bad <333

----------------

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Areola Grande posted:

and then I've got an Xbox series s running the new edge browser which is probably way more capable than my old laptop.

what do

play Jackbox with Xbox lmao

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Boba Pearl posted:

I made dab milk and now I'm drinking a chocolate shake that will send me to the moon.

The chocolate shake has kahlua and baileys.

what is dab milk

i really want to know this

also hot drat kahlua and baileys shake, I am picking up the crew and to bobas house we go

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
well remember how i was talking about decarbing dabs for brownies and melted butter? dab milk is that same decarb process but then pouring milk on it and mixing the milk together until it's hot, I'll normally add some chocolate sauce or something, but this one I just threw in the blender. You basically put the dab onto the pot cook it until the bubbles stop, then mix with milk until it's all dissolved, then you can ice it again, or use it hot chocolate or coffee or whatever.

----------------

Areola Grande

all this dab decarbing sounds like a risky and expensive venture. I'm thrilled just 2 dab a dab when there's a dab :shrug:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

eating dabs :thunk:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Grams of decent concentrate are cheap in California, whereas grams of any format here are very not.

Areola Grande

makes sense I reckon

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
oh yeah, in cali there's normally buy 4 get 1 free on 20$ dabs, so it's different.

----------------

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Boba Pearl posted:

well remember how i was talking about decarbing dabs for brownies and melted butter? dab milk is that same decarb process but then pouring milk on it and mixing the milk together until it's hot, I'll normally add some chocolate sauce or something, but this one I just threw in the blender. You basically put the dab onto the pot cook it until the bubbles stop, then mix with milk until it's all dissolved, then you can ice it again, or use it hot chocolate or coffee or whatever.

someday this post will be in my coroner's notes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Boba Pearl posted:

oh yeah, in cali there's normally buy 4 get 1 free on 20$ dabs, so it's different.

Lol they're $85 a gram before tax in MO for diamonds and sauce.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm feeling especially hosed up and I'm not on any substances at all and frankly, it's not great. Trash for me, crew, because I desperately need it and cannot until this episode has concluded.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm feeling especially hosed up and I'm not on any substances at all and frankly, it's not great. Trash for me, crew, because I desperately need it and cannot until this episode has concluded.

god this breaks my heart

the rest of this from my bloodstream to yours

that is absolutely fluffy gelato 91 and let me tell you, and I do not say this lightly, it is a fitting tribute

Areola Grande

I'm fast running out of good fire weather

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Areola Grande posted:

making real drat good use of it though, good rear end fire

you got any marshmallows in that bad boy?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

Please be careful with alcohol when taking antibiotics, please, you will not enjoy the aftermath and also they're somewhat less effective meaning continued pain. Be nice to yourself.

Can confirm. My first year at my current job I went to the Xmas party while on a course of antibiotics for a skin infection. I had a good time, all was going well up until I blacked out the rest of my night and woke up the next morning to find my bathroom sink was pulled away from the wall and smashed to pieces on the floor. You know your girl just closed the door on that poo poo and noped the gently caress out of that whole situation

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Since switching over to my "MAC" flower from Lifestyle, I have lost control of first my arms then my entire upper body twice this evening. Like circuit disconnected, limbs just kinda stuck.

So yeah A+

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Felt weirdly panicked going to bed last night. Got 'trashed' on some anti-anxiety meds. :cool:

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Somewhere there is that guy who is actually smoking tobacco out of a bong and he keeps wondering why everyone laughs when he talks about it so earnestly.

Escape From Noise

Zurtilik posted:

Somewhere there is that guy who is actually smoking tobacco out of a bong and he keeps wondering why everyone laughs when he talks about it so earnestly.

Apparently some people I know tried this once and it was awful.

Gramps

Zurtilik posted:

Saw this happen as a prank a few times. Always ended poorly for the victim, usually in the form of a crushing headache and ruined shoes

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Mormon Nailer posted:

get well soon

Areola Grande posted:

colder means bigger fire weather

Zurtilik posted:

some fuckboys once "borrowed" my bong to try this

----------------

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Escape From Noise posted:

Apparently some people I know tried this once and it was awful.

Q: Who seriously wants a cigarette worth of tobacco in one lung destroying rip?
A: Somebody somewhere.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Areola Grande posted:

I've never understood sitting around a fire in the summer, like it's hot as gently caress already and the fire is making it worse. but nobody every wants to sit out in the snow with a big fire getting drunk and cooking meat on sticks when it makes sense to need the fire. that said... frick, no idea where the picture is but we burned a christmas tree after letting it dry til june and the flames off that poo poo were 2 stories tall and it was awesome that it didn't set the house on fire.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mormon Nailer posted:

Hope you are feeling better today.

Zurtilik posted:

Felt weirdly panicked going to bed last night. Got 'trashed' on some anti-anxiety meds. :cool:

This was me last night. Don't know what the hell it was, but it was not fun. Like at all.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm not the one that is sick, y'all. M is. I won't feel better until he's not hospitalized and I know he's ok.

Gramps

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm not the one that is sick, y'all. M is. I won't feel better until he's not hospitalized and I know he's ok.

That's literally the worst feeling in the world. Sorry Hamjobs. I am sending good mojo and internet huggings for you and yours, and will perform any spells/rites/rituals on your behalf that you want. (I don't aim magick at people without their permission)

take the moon

by sebmojo
literally hope m gets better soon

one of my friends prolly has a neurological disease he just found out

these bodies are heavy things

----------------

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

take the moon posted:

these bodies are heavy things

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bodies are stupid so I put plants in mine to make it feel less stupid.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i thought that plant was to make me stupider?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

No no, we're making the PLANTS stupider.