Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Platystemon posted:

🎵No one enforces consent like Gaston.🎵

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Snitching on yourself by being upset by the term "lower tier friend"

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

Snitching on yourself by being upset by the term "lower tier friend"

That feel when you want to be S teir but you know you're a C at best.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Friendship is like a gacha game, you gotta drop the big bucks to get the 5-star SSS tier friends

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Frank Frank posted:

Sir this is a… oh. Ok.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:mods: Backseat modding at 7:40 AM and then whining that the mods haven't done anything yet at 7:47 AM. On a Tuesday. :mods:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

freeedr posted:

How could a conscious person be accidentally celibate? Did he mean involuntarily?

steinrokkan posted:

Well, the nature of Moby dick is famously beyond the reach of the will of men.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Terrible aim, I imagine

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

So after some soul searching and definitely not any amount of money I need to disclose having received from the dairy lobby, I have changed my mind.

Ignore that other song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-bRwgjnSpc

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

runnypoops posted:

All i remember from survivor is a guy calls someone a fat naked f*ggot at one point and 10year old me thought that was very funny

Aardvark! posted:

Actually your window was open

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

:drat:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
:stare:

*inserts new item near top, directly under "turn on your monitor"*

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
How can you open a window when your monitor is turned off?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Sweet Lord in Heaven

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Someone better call St Peter. Give him headsup of express delivery

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

quote:

Dustin asked his employees to gather around him in the kitchen. Egg McMuffins sat half made on the counter. A clock on the cash register that tracked the restaurant’s drive-through times and transmitted the data back to corporate ticked away the seconds since their last completed order.

“Why would you want to work for a company that doesn’t value you?” Dustin asked. He turned to one of the restaurant’s longest serving employees. “You’ve been here for five years,” he said. “What have you got for it? Nothing.”

The workers, clad in their uniforms, ball caps and nonslip shoes, stared at him, unsure what they were supposed to do next. Dustin explained that he was leaving and locking up the restaurant. If they followed, he promised he would help them all find better jobs. “How many of you want to go with me?” Dustin asked.

“There are better ways to go about this,” the regional supervisor replied. She had been thinking about boosting pay at the Bradford McDonald’s, she said, but she was not going to give into threats or give up control. Because of the petition, no one was getting a raise. If the workers did not like it, they could quit.

BattleMaster posted:

she was never going to give anyone a raise and just said that to try to turn people against him

The Oldest Man posted:

She was constantly thinking about giving people a raise and then not doing it for self-gratification purposes

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

The Raiser's Edge

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

lmao

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Heffer posted:

Hmm I wonder if anybody has...

Digital Horse Racing Platform Raises $20 Million, Adds Crypto Stud Fees

Yeah of course. Of course they did.

Edit: surprised nobody has tried linking horse semen samples to the blockchain. Would love to see a crypto nerd stuck holding the bag with 500K in unusable house sperm.

Alan Smithee posted:

mr. diamond hands

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:letsplay:
Ladies and gentlemen, a brief summary of HangedManArcana's post history on Something Awful.

Post 2: "A freaking deserted island. What the gently caress!?"

Post 3, after being told there is no word filter and cursing is allowed: "Eh, I'm going to do it anyways."

Post 3, continued: "I'm going to /try/ not to get attached to anyone so I don't get saddened like with [murders in a video game]."

Post 4: "I'm waiting until I like a character to see if I want to shell out 5 bucks for an avatar." (Note: Probated for 1 day)

Post 6: "Orenronen has already played through this game, probably, and isn't going to have the same ZOMG that Fredule will have."

Post 8: "Before an bicker starts- Battle royale and Hunger games are greatly different. And that's the end of that"

Post 11: You were reported for going ahead in the game and spoiling stuff. You edited it out. I normally let that slide, but see previous evidence and this:

Post 12: "I hate to admit it, but I squeed over that."

Diagnosis: Hopeless poster. Skip probation, go straight to ban.

HangedManArcana posted:

I hate to admit it, but I squeed over that. I can't wait until we get more fanart, or in this case fan Plushies.
Souda in the official art is just as laid back and cool looking, and Gundam... Gundam is the over the top bad rear end with animals like he's been. Awesome!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Harsh, but fair.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

As any vet will tell you, sometimes that's the kindest thing you can do

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

flavor.flv posted:

As any vet will tell you, sometimes that's the kindest thing you can do

Dude, please. He's living on a forum upstate.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Sometimes funny can mean strange / odd

Pope Corky the IX posted:

My ex-wife once tried to give me a blowjob while drunk and ended up puking on my dick. It was dark so I didn't immediately realize what had happened so she slurred that everything was fine while picking chunks of curry chicken out of my pubic hair.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Empty Sandwich posted:

the boss where I used to work was really into weird jerky. a new dried meat place opened near me, so I left a message from my office asking whether they had any mutton jerky.

I had to leave on a call, so I came back to the receptionist telling me "the jerky store called and they're running out of ewe"

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

EorayMel posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, a brief summary of HangedManArcana's post history on Something Awful.

Post 2: "A freaking deserted island. What the gently caress!?"

I am so ashamed of myself for knowing what game this was as soon as I read that.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

it's a fantastic joke, but there must be a twinge of sadness that comes with knowing you've peaked comedically.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

heh, that's pretty good

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dammerung posted:

I am so ashamed of myself for knowing what game this was as soon as I read that.

Danga Ronpa was a terrific time for the forums.

As in terrifying.

I followed the first thread religiously.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

and ive been giving it cheese for like a week now, but he seems to really not like the kraft food cheese i've been giving him. I think he's been vomiting but i thought iguanas do that on purpose, like thats how mario got bowser to shoot fireballs because iguanas shoot nasty poo poo all the time out of their mouths. Im really in the dark here and i dont know if i need to give him more cheese or like some chicken or what. I mean its just foot. I eat all sorts of nasty poo poo and i dont cough up any of this poo poo. Can somebody please tell me what to do.

*also, i accidentally broke his tail off. i seriosly thought they grew back and i was just playing with the tip, this little dude doesnt like me though and he jusst ran away when i had like 2" of his tail in my hand. will it grow back?

TskMgr posted:

You smoke dick and post in rear end fart.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Inceltown posted:

Sometimes funny can mean strange / odd

Wow

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Stupid mutilation huh.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Panfilo posted:

Speaking of game music, did you remember the r/relationships story of the lady who was trying to get her sheltered boyfriend to be comfortable enough to have sex with her, so she suggested putting music on the background. She let him pick the music, and because he was a huge nerd he picked the classic Tetris music.

Apparently he liked it so much it was the ONLY music he'd gently caress to, and she was getting aggrivated he was humping to the rhythm of the music. Anyway I bet he was the one that tweeted that video game music was the only 'good' music out there.

Splicer posted:

When you promise her the line block but can only manage a squiggly

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

This only makes me glad that slowbeef isn't a mod anymore, good riddance to that fun hating shithead

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I for one am extremely glad that slowbeef btfo'd that 13 year old who joined the forum to read an lp of a bad anime game

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Alaois posted:

I for one am extremely glad that slowbeef btfo'd that 13 year old who joined the forum to read an lp of a bad anime game

Yeah.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
btfo’d? Beat the gently caress out of?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Robobot posted:

btfo’d? Beat the gently caress out of?

Banned.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

CannonFodder posted:

Danga Ronpa was a terrific time for the forums.

As in terrifying.

I followed the first thread religiously.

I'll admit it, I have a soft spot for the series, for all its flaws and I'm not even going to talk about that other stuff. But drat.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Aw man, I thought that was an SA original but I guess not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Objectively, this is the best sex music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g7j3OvjSR8