Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

let's see it was a good wrap with some curry chili sauce and also some tofu which made up some crazy mix and also salad of course and a bit of paprika out of nowhere, it was a really exciting experience to go through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Oh I like that, that sounds good as hell!!!!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

empty whippet box posted:

i think im gonna get a ounce of weed tonight and smoke a bunch of it

on my way to do the same lol

get on the discord and let's celebrate our weed together

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The burriot is legendary here, it is a massive forearm sized mission burrito made of black beans, fancy rice, a lot of grilled onions and capsicum/peppers, lettuce, tomato, raw onion, cilantro, raw jalapeno, sour scream (or eat dairy w/e), cheese, salsa verde. It's very good.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If you're real nasty, put green chili on it.

Goons Are Gifts

post the burriot

actually buy it an account

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The burriot is yet to arrive. This is my holy grail food of size.

I can probably eat it by myself tbh but I would expand like a pigeon full of rice.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

M is also being ferried hinge. Pseudotumor. Not good! Going to require maintenance spinal taps and drainage until they get it under control.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Mormon Nailer posted:

The burriot is yet to arrive. This is my holy grail food of size.

I can probably eat it by myself tbh but I would expand like a pigeon full of rice.

:suspense:

Also sending positive waves to M.

Stoner Sloth

Mormon Nailer posted:

M is also being ferried hinge. Pseudotumor. Not good! Going to require maintenance spinal taps and drainage until they get it under control.

hope they can get it under control for him soon, sorry you're both having a lovely time of it - :sympathy: to you both

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
I'm a fan of communal eating and drinking and cooking and the different ways folks engage with that

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

aldantefax posted:

I'm a fan of communal eating and drinking and cooking and the different ways folks engage with that

I want to bbq with you because I think you are a very interesting person and I think you would be very nice communal cooking company tbh

It's like having tea with someone but there's vegetables

Goons Are Gifts

if we'd organize a big byob BBQ I'd probably go into massive debt to make it there against all odds

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
so like how much is an ounce of weed, i gather it is a lot? i have never purchase any tonnage of any sort of the weeds, people just like assume i am carrying some or know someone or they just give me their pens or whatnot and i'm like "that is a very kind gesture of you, but what do i do with this"

Escape From Noise

Code Jockey posted:

people only know about vermont because of bernie

Uh, hello? Ben and Jerry's!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Mormon Nailer posted:

I want to bbq with you because I think you are a very interesting person and I think you would be very nice communal cooking company tbh

It's like having tea with someone but there's vegetables

aw, shucks!

i would definitely eat and drink with everybody in this here thread that came by, if someone showed up and said "fax, i am from the yob" i would open my larder, no expense shall be spared...!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

aldantefax posted:

so like how much is an ounce of weed, i gather it is a lot? i have never purchase any tonnage of any sort of the weeds, people just like assume i am carrying some or know someone or they just give me their pens or whatnot and i'm like "that is a very kind gesture of you, but what do i do with this"

It's about the size of two snack sized Ziploc bags. The one third size of a sandwich bag.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

So yes, that's like, about a week in hamjobs land

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 8 minutes!

pnac attack posted:

the reason i am less than supportive about brain drugs is that i genuinely hope i will influence someone else to avoid them. this system is sick, not us, and it is incredibly important that we treat the causes and not just our symptoms
psychopharmacology doesn't do anything for me, other than having fun once in awhile. I still understand that other people work differently. 3-4 pints of strong beer and I hit a sweet spot that I run well in, some people need a pill to skew their brain in the direction that it works best, and some need to smoke a bit of something nice to help them hit the right levels. I won't say poo poo about ppl doing what works for them even if it's not something that works for me.

I also thing too many ppl get brain drugs when they just need therapy or someone to tell them that everyone is hosed in the head(both are useful in different situations).

I agree that treating the causes is the most important thing, but brains are loving complicated poo poo and some people have imbalances that are best treated chemically. I tell ppl all the time that I think everyone should be in therapy. I know everyone's brain and mind is hosed up, a lot of people can pretend it's not a problem, but really it's better to work that poo poo out one way or another( not everyone gets to go just gently caress poo poo up to get their angst out). I've been on loads of diff meds and they never did anything for me, but I know ppl that the same stuff has helped.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Farecoal

There he go
The one good thing about Thanksgiving / Christmas: chocolate oranges :woop:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

The best part is whacking them on the table and seeing it break perfectly. The satisfaction.

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy

empty whippet box posted:

i think im gonna get a ounce of weed tonight and smoke a bunch of it

i got the weed

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
OK Google tell me how to throw a hot pot party for BYOB in Austin safe search off

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy

Code Jockey posted:

on my way to do the same lol

get on the discord and let's celebrate our weed together

i gotta work a few more hours !! I MIGHT keep myself from smoking until im done but........

..... ya kno

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

aldantefax posted:

OK Google tell me how to throw a hot pot party for BYOB in Austin safe search off

I can bring the pot, I know a guy

Twenty Four

RE: Fabric softener:

I think maybe it would be something I wouldn't miss if I never used it but boy I sure can tell a difference if I forget or the washing machine doesn't do it's thing right. No I'm not going to cut myself on my clothes but they feel all rigid, coarse, and abrasive, and static-y, especially shirts and towels. I know my washing machine kind of sucks, but maybe my clothes do too.

E: I just got out of the shower and remembered that the water where I live kind of sucks so that could be a big part of it too.

Mormon Nailer posted:

Alaska isn't real

I used to live in Alaska when I was too young to remember but have been back to visit multiple times and many parts are really nice in the summer! Like super beautiful scenery, perfect weather, pretty much where I would be every summer if I had the money and flexibility. You say it isn't real, I say it's real great, at least for part of the year!

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Nov 10, 2021

xcheopis

Code Jockey posted:

people only know about vermont because of bernie

No, I knew about the aged cheddar and maple syrup decades ago.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Escape From Noise

xcheopis posted:

In Vermont. Makin' that cheddar.
:homebrew:

cruft

e: nevermind

cruft fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Nov 10, 2021

Ass-penny

When Vermont got brought up I hoped we were going to discuss Pat the Bunny.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

xcheopis posted:

mmmm, aged cheddar

and maple syrup...

cruft

Just ate black beans, short grain rice, and salt.

That's a really good dish.

Robot Made of Meat

cruft posted:

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also, I should point out that my sister was a goon during the earlier iteration of the 'yob -- EvoBaby says hello and hopes y'all are well.

Robot Made of Meat

Farecoal posted:

Although I'm not a particular fan of sweets or chocolates or even oranges, I have to admit that chocolate oranges are surprisingly satisfying.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Add onion and garlic powder, thyme, black pepper and chili, and you've basically made jerk turkey which sounds pretty loving good.

Yeah, and if the chocolate Turkey had like a molé BBQ sauce that'd be fine, but they studded it with chocolate chips. The recipe literally has sugar. It's the little additions and subtractions that make up the horror of it all.

cruft

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Although I'm not a particular fan of sweets or chocolates or even oranges, I have to admit that chocolate oranges are surprisingly satisfying.

the cruft family calls those "smacky oranges"

Prof. Crocodile

Goons Are Great posted:

post the burriot

actually buy it an account

it’s me. i am the burriot. hello everyone.

cruft

Prof. Crocodile posted:

It turned out the burriot was inside Prof. Crocodile all along!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I presume the yoburriot substitutes weed for cilantro