Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/BonerWizard/status/1458303484508340225

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

goth smoking cloves posted:

We are barely going to make it past one thousand pages this month

someone said this last month and they were :yooge::wrong:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I need to watch the new dune but that's a lot to commit to while also trying to smoke less.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

goth smoking cloves posted:

We are barely going to make it past one thousand pages this month

still plenty of time for something crazy to happen

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Afghanistan was a capitalism success story for the ages

:patriot:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Dune and Afghanistan are really the same when you think of it

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

CODChimera posted:

sick av bro

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

https://i.imgur.com/pwT7okM.mp4

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

get rid of all the woke DA’s and start locking criminals up

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

CODChimera posted:

Nothing crazy will happen

Stop worrying

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Dune and Afghanistan are really the same when you think of it

dune rules everything around me

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

post you dirty apes, do you want to live forever?

https://twitter.com/lukeisamazing/status/1458161993597263881?s=21

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

WarMECH posted:

the more details that come out about 1/6 its obvious they had no real plan and were just winging it as they went along like if anyone thought about the next steps it all falls apart

only a dumbshit moron like trump would think that if they just didnt certify the election by either delaying or outright killing pence and members of congress he would just walk in there and be claim to be prediesnt for life and the whole country/world would be like "oh ok you got us with this one weird trick nothing we can do about it now" lol what an absolute dunce

I'm still lol'ing at Rudy thinking he can sue higher than SCOTUS and his hair melting on live tv as he carried on about it.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

cspam made me the poo poo poster I am today

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

My big takeaway from the Trump era of politics is that elderly people fart and poo poo themselves uncontrollably and most voters don't think that's a deal breaker for office.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

If only we'd listened to prince henry

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

what did prince harry know and when did he know it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
Lock Prince Harry up until we can figure out what the hell is going on

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

These are the rules. Everybody poo poo posts, nobody lurks. If you don’t do post about Dune I’ll kill you myself. Welcome to the Trmbo thread.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Virgil Vox posted:

cspam made me the poo poo poster I am today

:same:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

ArmZ posted:

dune rules everything around me

trump killed the DREAM act, he was trying to stop dune from ever reaching us

he failed, and now we must pay the price

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
The only prince I take advice from is Eric trump

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Yea really the insurrection/coup attempt was what they were pressuring Pence to do, which was to refuse to certify the vote and send it back to the state legislatures. But Pence let the possibility hang out there until literally like 2 hours before the vote was to be certified so by that time the rally was already going on. From there it was just a bunch of angry people having a riot and their leader refusing to discourage them from doing so, but there was not really a specific purpose or goal to it.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
in the post Papa Trump world the United States will be divided into fiefdoms based on which trump child you support

whosoever sits the throne of mar-a-lago shall be the most powerful, of course

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

My big takeaway from the Trump era of politics is that elderly people fart and poo poo themselves uncontrollably and most voters don't think that's a deal breaker for office.

respect the office!

*fartz*

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Basebf555 posted:

Yea really the insurrection/coup attempt was what they were pressuring Pence to do, which was to refuse to certify the vote and send it back to the state legislatures. But Pence let the possibility hang out there until literally like 2 hours before the vote was to be certified so by that time the rally was already going on. From there it was just a bunch of angry people having a riot and their leader refusing to discourage them from doing so, but there was not really a specific purpose or goal to it.

lol "refusing to discourage"

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
C-SPAM: Rockettes and the Dungeons and Dragons

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

These are the rules. Everybody poo poo posts, nobody lurks. If you don’t do post about Dune I’ll kill you myself. Welcome to the Trmbo thread.

one man has the post button, and the another does not have the post button. The man with the post button says "TRUMO", the man without the post button follows. If the man with the post button is probed, the man without the post button will grab the post button and say "TRAMLP"

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Basebf555 posted:

plots and plans was the old GOP, McConnell’s way

schemes and ploys are the new GOP, the MAGA way. never think ahead, no need, there is only the grift

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/respectablelaw/status/1458145543780241408?s=21

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
Prince Harry is going to become an American citizen and run for president even though he isn't constitutionally eligible but he's still gonna win and somehow we'll end up part of the UK again. House of Windsor playing the long game for 250 years

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

LegoMan posted:

one man has the post button, and the another does not have the post button. The man with the post button says "TRUMO", the man without the post button follows. If the man with the post button is probed, the man without the post button will grab the post button and say "TRAMLP"

if you cannot post you can at least quote

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Hirsute posted:

Prince Harry is going to become an American citizen and run for president even though he isn't constitutionally eligible but he's still gonna win and somehow we'll end up part of the UK again. House of Windsor playing the long game for 250 years

war of the rose garden

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

mdemone posted:

lol "refusing to discourage"

I'm more referring to the period of time after it became clear that there was a violent riot going on where members of Congress could legitimately get murdered, he still pretty much refused to tell the people to back off. Remember that weak video statement he put out where he was like "hey I get why you're doing this but it's time to go home in peace, and I love you" lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Hirsute posted:

America would never elect a ginger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Red Baron posted:

trump killed the DREAM act, he was trying to stop dune from ever reaching us

he failed, and now we must pay the price

:hai: