Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The Drumpf thing was such an own goal that even John Oliver has stated on his show that if he could delete one thing from his history it would be that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

The Drumpf thing was actually legit funny for like an hour or two when it dropped, before literally every liberal parroted it endlessly for months afterwards like the chuds did / will do with Brandon

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I thought it was a good way to needle a guy who had traded so heavily on his name, putting it in huge gold letters everywhere, and who is so clearly insecure

But then everyone was just calling him Drumpf online like it was a huge own to his supporters, which it is not, and it instantly became annoying and lame

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Tesseraction posted:

The Drumpf thing was such an own goal that even John Oliver has stated on his show that if he could delete one thing from his history it would be that.

yeah, and at least Oliver understood the meaninglessness of all the scandals with his “we got him” button

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

gross, and sad. funny that biden is president

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
wait what

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Tirade posted:

wait what

someone broke into biden's daughters property of some sort and stole her diary where she says her dad showered with her and was a creep. She has confirmed the diary is hers, if twitter trends from a couple days ago could be trusted. i didn't want to read any more so I didn't dog any deeper

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

someone broke into biden's daughters property of some sort and stole her diary where she says her dad showered with her and was a creep. She has confirmed the diary is hers, if twitter trends from a couple days ago could be trusted. i didn't want to read any more so I didn't dog any deeper

completely believable. if he's willing to just grope and sniff other people's kids with cameras rolling...

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Eat This Glob posted:

Ah but if you read the stickied media analysis thread you'd know we can dismiss this journal entry as fake news because the person that leaked it does not like the democrats, therefore their motivation isn't truth it's simple "neener neener"

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

christmas boots posted:

yeah, and at least Oliver understood the meaninglessness of all the scandals with his “we got him” button

I always felt it made up for the drump cringiness to have it posted every time trump was Definitely Not Gonna Wriggle Out of This One

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Spergin Morlock posted:

completely believable. if he's willing to just grope and sniff other people's kids with cameras rolling...

She's also the one who had that very creepy and weird conversation with Hunter which made it sound like she was prostituting out her friends.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Hunter Biden specifying no Asian sex slaves in a text message lmao

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i will keep posting about jimmy carter slapping a swamp rabbit

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Gerald Ford went to Texas to campaign for reelection and when someone offered him a tamale, he ate the corn husk too

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
waste not want not

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Gerald Ford died senselessly at the age of 83

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

fermun posted:

Gerald Ford went to Texas to campaign for reelection and when someone offered him a tamale, he ate the corn husk too

Trailblazer imo

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

fermun posted:

LBJ would have done it too, but without blinking or breaking eye contact

then he'd whip out his dick

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

christmas boots posted:

knowing perfectly well what a tamale is too

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

Animal Friend posted:

Trailblazer imo

I know the guy who made that moment big. He was just a junior guy at the station but spotted it on the feed and knew it had to make the news.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

NightGyr posted:

I know the guy who made that moment big. He was just a junior guy at the station but spotted it on the feed and knew it had to make the news.

an unsung hero o7

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Private Cumshoe posted:

knowing perfectly well what a tamale is too

Oh absolutely. 100% an intimidation tactic

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
lol Obama winning the Nobel peace prize. I can't hear the term Nobel prize without chuckling now

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

christmas boots posted:

Oh absolutely. 100% an intimidation tactic

He'd squat down a few hours later and publicly drop a land mine perfectly wrapped in corn husk

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
gerald ford is a huge lol for a zillion reasons

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Buck Turgidson posted:

lol Obama winning the Nobel peace prize. I can't hear the term Nobel prize without chuckling now

See also: Kissinger

It's been a joke for at least that long

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Tesseraction posted:

speaking of astoundingly great own goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvgnOqcCYCM&t=83s

there's no permutation of timelines in which this ceases to be funny

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Buck Turgidson posted:

Malala

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

christmas boots posted:

My friends dad is an old poo poo kicker and they were making some food one day and started eating some of the spare habaneros or whatever, some kind of sweet pepper. My friend had one of the freakish engineered kinda peppers for some hot sauce he wanted to make and thought it would be funny to swap a pepper out and get his dad to eat it. His dad picked it up, but stopped and took a closer look at it. He then looked back up at his son, full eye contact, and then ate it. Chewing S L O W L Y. He swallowed and said something like don't gently caress around with me. Then, his entire face puffed up and leaking, he left to the bathroom.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Bust Rodd posted:

Hunter Biden specifying no Asian sex slaves in a text message lmao

Which part was he trying to avoid, the Asian or the sex?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Macaca Moment

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

fermun posted:

Roughage

Which part?

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 15:41 on Nov 10, 2021

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Stunning Honky posted:

i will keep posting about jimmy carter slapping a swamp rabbit
He also reported seeing a UFO.

It was Venus.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Orange Devil posted:

Which part was he trying to avoid, the Asian or the sex?

He said "no yellow" so

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

He said "no yellow" so

piss tape is real?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

He said "no yellow" so

Can we fault a man for having a specific taste in his sex slaves?

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

jibjab

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Buck Turgidson posted:

Then he went on to bomb another Nobel peace prize winner, doctors without borders.
Also UN peacekeepers and the UN both winning the prize barely more than a decade apart.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Aung San Suu Kyi winning the Nobel Peace Prize and then proceeding to genocide the Rohinga with the military and Facebook's help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

abiy ahmed winning the nobel peace prize and proceeding to start africa's most horrific war in ages