Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

goblin week posted:

guess which asscat has a biting problem and also destroyed the water bottle.

…it’s really bad and i feel unsafe when she approaches me. :(

Oh no, bad Melba. My cat used to bite and claw at my legs sometimes, and I didn't figure it out until right before he died - he only wanted me to be close to him while he ate. The maulings would most frequently happen if I walked past the kitchen where his bowl was, instead of into it. I was happy to indulge him once I knew, but his attacks were really frustrating before that.

My point is, maybe she wants something from you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

El Gar posted:

just dropped tinsel off to get spayed wish her luck

Good luck tinsel!

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

yeah, back to the vet, hoping to get him a different antibiotic that doesn't make him pukey.

*taps thread title*

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

please accept this face-meltingly cute video of one of our new kittens sucking on her foot and kneading, which is her bedtime routine, as the polar express blares in the background, since it is past Halloween and therefore time to watch it once a day according to my kids.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
she has started to sleep on one of the twins beds when it is his bedtime :3:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

devmd01 posted:

Well there's plenty of room for pep, for now.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

please accept this face-meltingly cute video of one of our new kittens sucking on her foot and kneading, which is her bedtime routine, as the polar express blares in the background, since it is past Halloween and therefore time to watch it once a day according to my kids.

https://i.imgur.com/pUolDTL.mp4

Fixin.

:kimchi:

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

the Furb is silent for once, so the picture can be noisy

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

devmd01 posted:

who are the cheerios for

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Shells was trying to be an outside cat.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

the cone lasted about an hour before she got her mouth stuck on the lip and we switched to the donut

the gauze is tied in a pussy bow heehee

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

holy poo poo tinsel is an excellent cat.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shifty Pony posted:

holy poo poo tinsel is an excellent cat.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

https://i.imgur.com/pUolDTL.mp4

I've seen cats who use their tail as a pacifier (XTT the Scorpion Cat!), but never a foot! One bean, from the looks of it. Wonder if she uses the same bean every time. Poor baby was weaned too early.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Shifty Pony posted:

holy poo poo tinsel is an excellent satellite dish.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

El Gar posted:

the cone lasted about an hour before she got her mouth stuck on the lip and we switched to the donut

Holy hell

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Ofecks posted:

I've seen cats who use their tail as a pacifier (XTT the Scorpion Cat!), but never a foot! One bean, from the looks of it. Wonder if she uses the same bean every time. Poor baby was weaned too early.

that’s entirely possible as they (we adopted her brother as well) came from a shelter, and I think they were just dropped off there one day.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

To the kibble bowl and beyond!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

El Gar posted:

lil satellite dish

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

El Gar posted:

really looking forward to seeing these re-quoted regularly over the course of tinsel's tenure

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

El Gar posted:

... we switched to the donut

people are missing the bigger picture here

please post donut pictures

Tony Sorete
Jun 19, 2011

Manager de rock

Ofecks posted:

trainwreck used to suckle on my earlobe when i brought her here and she was 12-15 weeks old

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

fishbacon posted:

people are missing the bigger picture here

please post donut pictures

working on it but i do gotta warn you the pics are gonna be the same size?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

El Gar posted:

working on it but i do gotta warn you the pics are gonna be the same size?

I hope that's a promise

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

so the good news is that she's fully recovered from the anesthetic and is bright eyed and bushy tailed the bad news is she won't sit still and the pics aren't as good as they could be

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

El Gar posted:

so the good news is that she's fully recovered from the anesthetic and is bright eyed and bushy tailed the bad news is she won't sit still and the pics aren't as good as they could be

perfect

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

pita hated the cone so i switched her to a donut. she also hated that but was too tired to fight and just lay there. when i came back she'd removed the donut somehow and was laying next to it. then i tried to make her a shirt, but i couldn't get it to fit right and it trapped her legs whenever she tried to move, so she again just lay there staring at me.

at that point we gave up and just kept an eye on her. was fine! except she wouldn't stop running and got all swollen up and made me scared for a week until the swelling went down and she was fine.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Grand Fromage posted:

pita hated the cone so i switched her to a donut. she also hated that but was too tired to fight and just lay there. when i came back she'd removed the donut somehow and was laying next to it. then i tried to make her a shirt, but i couldn't get it to fit right and it trapped her legs whenever she tried to move, so she again just lay there staring at me.

at that point we gave up and just kept an eye on her. was fine! except she wouldn't stop running and got all swollen up and made me scared for a week until the swelling went down and she was fine.

cat.txt

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

the most shameful cone

resignation, pt 1

resignation, pt 2

where she had to lay like this while i went to get my phone for pics before i could help her. you understand

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

What the gently caress. How is she so cute

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

not now, chief

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

El Gar posted:

oh lordy

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Grand Fromage posted:

the most shameful cone

resignation, pt 1

resignation, pt 2

where she had to lay like this while i went to get my phone for pics before i could help her. you understand

Of course, it's very important to get the pics first

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

this page is impossibly cute

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.