Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
shoulda played dayz with me lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

condolences to his kids

sp0rsk
Jan 29, 2003

This is my life inside a house made out of balloon doggies
Also wow way to ruin Pocky & Pretz Day

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I'm glad his family and children got a nice payday from this forum's sale. Assuming he didn't spend it all before croaking at least.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots
as much of a nightmare as he was recently revealed to have been to people in his life, he also created this site which has given me a lot of laughs over the years and where numerous twitter luminaries honed their skills, so, it;s impossible to say if hes bad or not,

Lolitas Alright!
Sep 15, 2007

This is your friend.
She fights for your freedom.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Tribute.jpg

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

went to punch his wife, slipped on a mangosteen and shattered his spine

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Wizard Master posted:

All you SSRI-guzzling 30-something doughy computer-touchers doing freaking epic 2015-GBS-detached-style “lol just lol” posts in this thread are loving vile and I can tell none of you have ever been happy.

RIP Richard, thanks for the memories and condolences to his children and loved ones.

excuse me sir

that's 2016-era GBS thank yoiu very miuch

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
rest in peace taxman,

you made a better website than anybody else

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

Pantsless Hero posted:

The tax just got six feet lower!

Did he bequeath his foot pic collection to anyone

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW

I Greyhound posted:

Exactly. Set up something unique and cool. Was a serious piece of poo poo the last few years, especially with trying to turn the forum into a doxxing site because he found kiwifarms funny. May have been that way the whole time, but hid it better in the past I guess.
It was a doxxing site for like 3 years (2005-2008 or so) and it drove a lot of people off. Some subforum I can't remember the name of. Garbage Dump or something like that.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Voted 5, Went Hog Wild!

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Mods...knew?

RIP

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Well

What do you even say about this

Goondolences to his daughters

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
welp

so long, richard

forward pass
Dec 9, 2005

Y'all get back now.
bummer

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

weird

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe
arguably lowtax destroyed western civilization so I mean that's something; rest in peace

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!
rip

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
baloney

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Has anyone alerted his four patreon subscribers

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Wizard Master posted:

All you SSRI-guzzling 30-something doughy computer-touchers doing freaking epic 2015-GBS-detached-style “lol just lol” posts in this thread are loving vile and I can tell none of you have ever been happy.

RIP Richard, thanks for the memories and condolences to his children and loved ones.

lol

Myrmidongs
Oct 26, 2010

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
rip lowtax. in tribute, here is a lowtax fanart dated 2013:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Remember that it’s totally possible for someone to have been an important and influential person in your life and a uniquely terrible person in their life and that doesn’t reflect poorly on you.

Remember also that Lowtax got the brakes beaten off of him by tacky shlock director Uwe Bowle in a boxing match held at Uwe’s private compound.

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Jesus. If there was any internet guy that I wished would eventually "Dig up, stupid!" it was lowtax.

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
holy poo poo

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Looks like that Pusherbot finally found him.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Slumpy posted:

shoulda played dayz with me lowtax

Lowtax boarding a plane to humble himself and to better understand us

DoorknobMcGee
Dec 8, 2005
In England I'm a tax
Coming out of the woodworks to say big F and what have I missed in the last 16 years.

TheFrankAttack
May 1, 2007
lowtax funeral goonmeet 2021 let's loving goooooo

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Henry Kissinger and Bob Dole outlived Lowtax
+Bob Barker

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

uwe boll always gets his

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
rip, but after he did like 5 streams in a row where he just ate a giant tube of meat it was sort of obvious in hindsight
also whatever happened to Ozma anyway

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Bet jeffrey feels dumb he spent all that money instead of just waiting a few months.