Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

What will we do without gaming garbage

E: gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Mx. posted:

it's true, russian furry artists are great to commission. russian fursuit artists are crazy cheap if you don't mind waiting months for shipping

u can also scout out decent makers for cheap who are local and not well known

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

anyway enough about lowtax, have some pizza matrix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzYulkD13D0

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BizzyLimpkits
May 20, 2001

Who's that coming down the track...
Joined for nmp3s and stayed for everything else. That was yesterday and also somehow half my lifetime ago... life is fleeting ya'll. Try to leave behind a better legacy than the subject of this thread.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

I’m glad he’s dead

Strigil
Oct 26, 2004
Rip internet mans I have talked to a few times.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

:eyepop:

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

BALEETED.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Edmund Lava posted:

I’m glad he’s dead

Many people are saying

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Notax

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Whoa

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
He may have been an abuser but at least he didn't do a murder suicide so hats off for that.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Six feet belowtax

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Thursday Next posted:

half-credit:

the Fplus
I Don't Even Own a Television
Games Done Quick
Baba Is You
Hot Dad
Big Money Salvia Erik

Chapo

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

I am greatful for my loop pedal
rip

this stupid place changed my life

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
So when do we replace Lowtax with an AI?

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Descending posted:

someone make this a true crime podcast

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUJhtZZWZZI&t=56s

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I genuinely wonder if SA completely turning against him after the abuse sent him into a downward spiral.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i'll check em out. if i get somethin i'll DM u it if u want!

i'd love that! also if you even have artist recs at all, id love that. i dont get art of literal nazi furries so there's that fwiw

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
well well well

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.
posting in the goon wake thread

glad this place exists & i got to meet cool people. may his kids find some peace.

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Not just for breakfast anymore
Can anyone prove Lowtax isn't/wasn't the goatse guy? I never saw them together.

Not Female
Sep 17, 2006
What the name implies.
Hello, I am here to post in this thread.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

anime was right posted:

to genuinely eulogize lowtax:
my job has been running internet forums forever. whenever i looked to the great wisdom within myself, i asked "what would lowtax do?" and then i would then do the opposite, or later consult on doing the opposite. thank you lowtax for building my career through making every genuine mistake a community manager could have possibly made so i did not.

a common Jewish saying for mourning rather than 'rest in peace' and all, which doesn't really jive with our view of the afterlife and all, is 'may their memory be a blessing'. I'll never forget when my shitbag uncle died and my grandmother's response to the awkwardness of 'he was family but we all kinda hated him' was to say 'may his memory be a blessing, or a cautionary tale, whichever works best'.

I guess Lowtax's cautionary tale is pretty specific for 'don't found one of the tentpoles of the internet and then become a sad abusive loser that just kinda coasts on that forever' but I'm sure there's something to extrapolate better from that.

Agreeable Employer
Apr 28, 2008
No more meat cubes.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Wompa164 posted:

wow my account still works

goodnight Richard, may you rest easy knowing that the afterlife has no concept of alimony
lol sup. i saw kimcicle and his family a few weeks ago! dude seems really happy.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Descending posted:

someone make this a true crime podcast

Stay sexy and don't hit your wife

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

anime was right posted:

to genuinely eulogize lowtax:
my job has been running internet forums forever. whenever i looked to the great wisdom within myself, i asked "what would lowtax do?" and then i would then do the opposite, or later consult on doing the opposite. thank you lowtax for building my career through making every genuine mistake a community manager could have possibly made so i did not.

Should I hire a competent developer to complete my website upgrades in a professional timely manner? What would lowtax dooooo??? lol

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I genuinely wonder if SA completely turning against him after the abuse sent him into a downward spiral.

I sure hope so

LevelZeroBadger
Mar 27, 2020
Much like my own grandfather I did not know Lowtax in any way, shape, or forum, but he left some form of impact on my life that will unfortunately stick with me until I find the proper ditch to crawl into.
Amen. Gods mercy on his soul. Yadda yadda. The Jewish form of Amen.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

coldpudding posted:

He may have been an abuser but at least he didn't do a murder suicide so hats off for that.

I don't think we actually know that for sure yet

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I can't wait to hear from them about this.

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
I really liked Lowtax until I found out he beat women. Rest in Peace Lowtax dude, try not to beat the ladies in Heaven/ Hell.

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

BILL FILLMAFF'S GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT
I was seriously hoping he'd continue to eat hot dogs on stream. Nathan's sends their regards I'm sure.

atarirob
Dec 18, 2002
So how does this work? Do we wait a year or two and then send out a search party to figure out who is the new Lowtax?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Devian666 posted:

So when do we replace Lowtax with an AI?

We've already installed Jeffrey OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY MAN TV ON PC
Jul 14, 2009
can we post goatse in this thread