Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Another page down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Grats thread on passing the halfway mark!!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Looks like I missed a lot of fun this evening.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Y’all have all done some really good commendable posting.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Nice! posted:

You misspelled condemnable

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

:justpost:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

hey thanks for the solidarity friend, your good vibes helped me break out (i'm currently on the run, don't tell the mods)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

There are some strange traditions I have that I'm not even sure how they originated, but one of them I have for autumn is to make corn pudding (with molasses) and watch Krull.

I'm not a particularly huge fan of either of those things but it brings me joy anyway.maybe something to do with my unconcious.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

hey thanks for the solidarity friend, your good vibes helped me break out (i'm currently on the run, don't tell the mods)

gently caress the police.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I believe this thread will make it. We’re gonna hit 1000!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mr. Nice! posted:

I believe this thread will make it. We’re gonna hit 1000!

I've never doubted it.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Oh wow, you made it to 500 already?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

There are some strange traditions I have that I'm not even sure how they originated, but one of them I have for autumn is to make corn pudding (with molasses) and watch Krull.

I'm not a particularly huge fan of either of those things but it brings me joy anyway.maybe something to do with my unconcious.

Thats the movie with young liam neeson and THE GLAIVE, right? I liked it as a kid, but I assume it hasn't aged well

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm watching addams family values and it still loving owns

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

very ahead of it's time with uncle fester jerking off to photos of his mom

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I remember watching this in the theatre and during the marriage scene I asked my older sister who was the person being dragged behind their car

she said "oh just some body" and then started laughing at her own joke, then she was like "get it? some body?" and I was just like "that's barely a pun"

my dad probably angrily told us to shut up at that point (valid)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

goddamn, tiny little christina ricci is such a good actress

the scene where she forces herself to smile for the camp counselors features an amazing facial performance, she really takes you on a journey

Forward_Bee
May 31, 2011

I have no idea.
Onward and upward. Watch this space!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

that compressed rear end gif loses much of the magic you should really just watch the movie

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

this movie really speaks to me as a weird kid from a weird family who got sent to summer camp multiple years despite my protests

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

500 pages killed a serial abuser.

Can't wait for what page 1000 brings ❤️

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Grats [...] on passing [you] mark!!

I mean that's sorta rude fora guy named Mr. Nice!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Big Beef City posted:

I mean that's sorta rude fora guy named Mr. Nice!

It seems like you’re trying to cause some beef.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Mods locked the Lowtax thread, so I'm going to have to say here that generic ears-n-tail catgirls do not count as monstergirls. They've been too normalized, like elves (and probably draculas)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m not gonna read the the Lowtax thread because I’m sure it’s devolved into people bitching about decades-old probations just like the yikeseroo thread did, but I just want to say that while creating this forum doesn’t negate the awful things he did later on, I’m glad something good came out of his life.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Thats the movie with young liam neeson and THE GLAIVE, right? I liked it as a kid, but I assume it hasn't aged well

Yup and it has Robbie Coltrane in it too. And no, it has not aged well, but the practical effects are not bad and if you can get by the the circular plot, you will have a good time.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

I’m not gonna read the the Lowtax thread because I’m sure it’s devolved into people bitching about decades-old probations just like the yikeseroo thread did, but I just want to say that while creating this forum doesn’t negate the awful things he did later on, I’m glad something good came out of his life.

I'll believe rich is dead when the cert gets posted.
I'll never believe that fucker isn't trying some kaufmann style poo poo to evade taxes/childcare or just 'prank' people.

I mean, not REALLY, but if anyone was gonna do it?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

It's a ton of noise to be sure. There are some really good posts in there (meaning well thought out) and reading LadyAmbien's really hosed me up in that Lotax is still making people's lives hell even after he's dead.
Lotax was complex and he was absolutely a scumbag (this not debatable, he was a serial abuser) but I got SA out of the deal to post in.

That's all I'll say about it in the 1000 page thread, the hardest working thread on the forums.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Amen. I hope the family and people close can find peace and whatever restitution is owed them. They deserve it.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Oh hey sup guys

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Poohs Packin posted:

Oh hey sup guys

Oh hai, what's going on, you good?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yeah not so bad called in sick to work because ive been feeling yuck but otherwise lifes sweet

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Been off the beers for like 10 days and feels good to give the bod a break. Gonna focus on self care into the new year

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Poohs Packin posted:

Yeah not so bad called in sick to work because ive been feeling yuck but otherwise lifes sweet

That's been going around (and I don't mean COVID) but didn't realize it'd gotten that far. Just last week I had to bow out of an appointment because of it.
I am sorry that I spread my gross to the 4 corners of the Earth. I shall strive to do better.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Next time I will make sure it reaches our outposts in space and beyond

e: oo I got tagged

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Poohs Packin posted:

oh bummer, feel better my goon. make sure you stay hydrated, have some gentle foods and you'll be tiptop in no time, I'm sure

also, if you take something to make you feel better, don't go and overexert yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

Are we there yet?